Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    78,489 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. Would love to watch how that stuff works. I can't do much more than drawing smilies in paint...:)
  2. Speedy recovery mate!
  3. Happy Birthday
  4. She's hot. Got any more (recent) siblings that look that way?
  5. Welcome to the forums
  6. Happy Birthday
  7. Happy Birthday
  8. Happy Birthday
  9. Happy Birthday
  10. Happy Birthday
  11. Lol. Didn't laugh myself into a comma. Think I became an exclamation mark though.
  12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ToC8pQrCY
  13. Americans: Salute soldier!! British: Salute soldier mate! French: Oh heeeeyyyy
  14. Sourtap

    Xbox one

    Heya, Since I will be putting my Xbox One up for sale soon, I figured I do this thread here first to see if someone is looking for one by coincedence. It is as good as new (played a week, lol), has one controller and got Fifa 17 and The Division. I live in Holland so the distance shouldn't be too far
  15. Happy Birthday! Hope you can still keep up with all the good work, even though you're a year older and a year slower
  16. Looks awesome! Please post a picture with your grandmother riding it when it is done. Must be an awesome sight!
  17. Happy Birthday
  18. Maybe a map with a 5 foot high ceiling? Takes out the bunny hopping too
  19. Happy Birthday
  20. Heya Sam! And thanks to you for being a nice tribute to the servers. Always a respectfull player and fun to shoot (with) ya!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.