Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. Nothing like so good old rock and roll.
  2. Ananimal was always my favorite because he always had the right mind set WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN
  3. Have a happy birthday and don't do what I did on my 21st one which was I got married.
  4. These are just ta few of the things i grew up with.
  5. Happy Birthday you piece of .................. Have many more to come.
  6. My parents always told me to look out for the other morons on the road I agree with them 100 % and that video is proof to it.
  7. Happy Birthday you little witch and I might even come hunt you down in cod2 to give you a wildthing special.
  8. I love that map no don't take my toys away.
  9. Welcome whiskey tango foxtrot and I know you know who I am
  10. bump
  11. there I am with my father in 1988
  12. Thats a picture from when i was in school
  13. yeah but only a moron gets caught with live grenades.
  14. the right and women should just tell the world to fuck of I love me for me.
  15. That wa a pitbull pete not a pigdog no wonder you lose danko you don't even know who you are going after.
  16. You are still here? How would you like it if someone sat in front of you as you cried. ROTFLMAO that was great.
  17. The letter would have gone to file 13 and as far as free speech I have this to say "I have the right to say what the fuck i want when I want and if you don't like it or it offends you then get the fuck out I am not here to please everyone else but to live my life as I see fit." Have a nice day!
  18. Happy Birthday DR
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.