Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. Mal is right the reason he has said nothing is because she has his balls and didn't your daddy ever tell you never cross a lady. Bad killroy bad.
  2. Happy Birthday Captain
  3. happy Birthday Belle! Have a wonderful day.
  4. Merry Christmas to all
  5. LOL I agree with johnny on the pic
  6. LMAO has been a long time since I have seen that one gald to see somethings never die even the eel.
  7. Happy birthday ted
  8. Happy Birthday My old friend and Have a great day.
  9. To the awesome man and family We will miss you and in honor of you we will kill those little piggies for you.
  10. ROTFLMAO nice johnny thanks for the laugh.
  11. where is the weed all I see is a paper towel cardboard roll made to look like a blunt any moron can do that.
  12. Welcome to the forum of idiots and watch your six i might be there
  13. you are to ignoring me and I want you to pay more attention to me
  14. Lets see XI Adults only! Come in as visiting my house welcome and fuck your feelings this is my house I am here to have fun and not be fucking politically correct. Minors are warned this is an adult clan and servers if you don't like it you know where the door is don't let it hit you on the way out. Oh did i hurt your feelings well sorry.....not. I come here to let out myfrustration to get away from the world of morons and to have fun so pull your head out of your ass and go play.
  15. Rotflmao nice one johnny.
  16. The caps like that are due to the fact china stole the recipe from the US and missed one ingredient then sold to all motherboard manufactures for cheaper price. you get what you pay for LOL Dam China do it right the first time.
  17. Bushape We are proud IDIOTS, sir. Amen Brother and NO MORONS ALOUD.
  18. FUCK YOU UOY KCUF
  19. You know we have no rules so I will say it for all of you FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! Rick James we know the panda love is fake it is the wildthing you truily love so FUCK YOU!!!!!!
  20. One of my favorite singers
  21. Time for a 30 year classic
  22. Hope you enjoy
  23. To the buttman I never left you I have always been here for you my friend and always will be. Other things came up in the last week and I am finally getting things straighten around. I am here for all players of all games and help where I can. So buttman remember to check your six because wildthing will knife you in the back. LOL
  24. Nice post Johnny I wish more men in the world thought like us.
  25. Great post and I had posted this before thanksgiving here in the USA it always hits home.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.