Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    173
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,123,070 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. On the COD4 Ace mod we are gonna be doing some map testing and getting multiple map rotations setup so we can change them out every few weeks. What we need from you COD4 Ace mod players is some patience and help. I'm not gonna go through all 700 maps and see if what ones work and dont with the mod, so that is where you players come in. If there is an issue with a map or the server crashes on a map change, I need you to come to this post and tell me what map the server was on when it crashed or what map it was trying to go to when it crashed. There might also be some maps that just don't play well and you can list them here as well. After a few headaches and bumps we will have a map rotation system setup so we can constantly have new fresh maps on the server every couple weeks. This is the first map rotation that will be going on the server today. map cod4_frwrecks map mp_agx_bahnhof map mp_aqua_diabolicum map mp_ava_assault map mp_bazaar map mp_bjwifi_toujane map mp_boarding_action map mp_bunker map mp_castle map mp_citi_badlands map mp_cmm2 map mp_cth map mp_de_nuke map mp_dmilitia map mp_dust map mp_facility map mp_forresttown2 map mp_fr_thepass_s1 map mp_ghostcity map mp_harps_hood map mp_hob_second_c map mp_iceworld map mp_kabul_moh map mp_kowloon_city map mp_ls_out_post map mp_meanstreet2 map mp_mortal_collapsing map mp_ndame map mp_octagon map mp_ovgrown map mp_pb_vantive map mp_pow_rld map mp_qik map mp_rdx_malta_allies map mp_rooftops map mp_scrap map mp_simpsons map mp_southern_comfort map mp_stream map mp_tempest map mp_townville map mp_v2_b1 map mp_whatif map mp_yuko map rat_house_v2b1
  2. The test mod will be on the main VT Freeze server 208.100.0.135, this way I am hoping that we get a full server on it and see how the mod handles it. Please report here with how the server went
  3. Thanks for the heads up on that, I will fix that right away
  4. Hold up on this, actually there isnt enough slots on that server so I will have to test on another server. Details coming shortly
  5. Yes we did, if this version of the mod is bug free it will be the new mod for that server.
  6. LMAO Hilarious! Great job Bart
  7. I have Labob trying something I think might fix the issue, if he doesn't get it done by tomorrow, I will do it sometime tomorrow.
  8. this will be done soon, also working on a system I hope with 2 many beers to get a new map rotation every couple weeks. Details to come
  9. Try this first, create a new mod folder, and put a stock version of the Nam mod in it, with no additions to it, just change the configs to the way you want them and see if that works, then you will know if its the changes that were done to the mod.
  10. Happy B day !
  11. I think right now its set for only Sr admins to make those posts. I would have to double check with the web guys to make sure
  12. The server really needs some help thats for sure, its dead most of the time and I know of only a couple members that use it. St33l would be the person you need to contact. He runs that server and would know how to do what your asking. Send him a pm and let me know how it went and what other ideas you have about getting this server populated again.
  13. I saw the implants they look great!
  14. When it happens again can you please note the time, what map and how many players were on at the time please. Thank you
  15. How many other people are experiencing these Ci's and Lag?
  16. Reign of the Undead players Fishman has decided to donate a server to >XI< with the custom version of the mod he is working on. What he needs from us is to go over there and play it and report any bugs back to this post. The server is locked for testing, the password to get in is rugger Here are the server details 74.91.118.6:28960 >XI< Rotu2.1 Special Once the server is ready to go live I will post all the admin logins Thanks Fishman for the server
  17. Please update your favorites, the new IP for the COD5 Vietnam server is 208.100.0.135:28960. We are doing this to get a more stable server that will allow us to add more slots to the server. The old server will be going down at the end of the month.
  18. Markoff had to take some time off from his admin duties due to personal issues, but he is now back stronger than ever. We are also adding LordOfChaos to the team to give some needed coverage on the servers. Cod5 is becoming a very heavy populated game for us and we need to make sure we have some good coverage over there. Congrats gentlemen on your new position.
  19. Love it Googs, thank you sir
  20. Thanks for letting me know, I will remove it
  21. Lom I am out of town but when I get back I will look at that map. Go ahead and reset. Thank you for getting the map that was messing everything up
  22. Please help me welcome some very much needed late night admin coverage for the BF3 servers, Tater2sacks and Shark, if you have played BF3 you know these two. They live and die in TS and BF3 and will be a much needed addition to the admin team. If you need anything for BF3 please track these two down in TS and give them some admin work to do. Congrats guys have fun
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.