Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. thanks guys...didn't get that far even... I installed the game, did all the patching, started the game. it asked me to pick a profile and there were 2 very very old unused and forgotten id's....I said oh crap forgot to restor profiles from the downloader and quit and did that.... started game same 2 old profiles no current ones....went and deleted all profiles and then did a restore again....same problem....deleted profiles and didn't restore....same 2 old things... are they tied into the game key? I do have 2 copies and 2 different keys....maybe I have to use the other key?? confused....going to try to load cod 4....
  2. I just recently got a new machine and am in the process of reinstalling cod 4 and 5... I have all the patches and such but wanted to know how to handle punkbuster...thanks all...
  3. ooppss...lol... Nice work Sally...!!! Well deserved...
  4. Have an awesome Day Tom!!!
  5. Have an awesome day!!
  6. @@TBB got them all loaded up.... Your not far they will be there within the hour. ..!..
  7. Obviously a fake but a great idea....my shop had 2 cats and I got a polish guy who started feeding them...I told then ordered him to stop....now I watch him on the security cameras feeding them when he thinks I dont see him... Now I have 14 cats running around my shop....I'd love to throw them all out of a plane...no chutes... Called the town and all they will do is capture them, spay or neuter, then return them to my property for $75.00 a cat....not paying that.... So I now have a herd of cats....my only hope is that one of the many trucks that come through here gets em....but those f'rs are fast....
  8. Awesome!! Nice work! Now you get keys to the executive bathrooms... I hear they are clean...not like the ones on the first floor!! Way to go...
  9. Yup... Just didnt know how to save profile
  10. Welcome glad to see you in the forums
  11. Awesome fellas...learn something new everyday!!
  12. @@hxtr ...maps I think aren't the issue....its my gaming profiles I am interested in moving....
  13. I recently ordered a new machine and expect it mid-week next week. In preparation I want to get all my programs ready to migrate over. My stumbling block is how to move my COD profiles to the new machine. Both 4 and 5. I know I have my CD keys...looking for the CD's though....if I have an issue there I am not adverse to buying the programs again (well a little but its my own filing system fault) but want to keep my toon intact. Thanks all.... deerejon
  14. New rotation loaded and server restarted. mp_stanjel mp_desert_storm mp_trainstation mp_kwai mp_docks mp_feba mp_freedom1 mp_hunt mp_stronghold mp_duong mp_lolv2 mp_montargis mp_oldbrecourt mp_overcong mp_pmcod mp_rb NEW mp_roundhouse mp_shrine mp_turm mp_snr_matmata mp_vodka mp_arroyo mp_hurtgen mp_suburban mp_chokepoint mp_siege mp_vacant mp_wbridge mp_sperrkreis_1
  15. Love the cigarette lighter!!
  16. Howdy and welcome[emoji106]
  17. I have it but have not played online yet....I'd give it a go...
  18. Lol....
  19. Hope you have an awesome day!!!
  20. If that is the case you can still read it...just cant post.... Why? Its silly if it was intentional...even if smoking pot was discussed...that is legal in many states now...so how could that be offensive??
  21. Yeah...but it was fun as hell while we had it...
  22. Have an awesome trip!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.