Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. Nice fish all.... Just got back from S. Fla last night
  2. It I meant it was awesome lpl
  3. Better late than never....happy birthday hope is was awesome
  4. My favorite expression lately is "there are more horses asses in the world than horses" Glad you got it straightened out!! WB!!
  5. Just go into another (any) server then quit... That will get you off the server you are 999 on..
  6. Surreal
  7. Haha....you got me all nostalgic...I'm going to see Boston on June 5th... Tickets were NOT $14.00 lol... Lets see if Tom can still rock it...
  8. @@little_old_man What awesome taste in Music there LOM...the very first show I ever saw...at 14 was Boston... It was at Giants Stadium in NJ and it was Boston, Poco, The Outlaws and Todd Rungren and Utopia.... I went for Boston but the whole billed rocked...favorite story and true as hell....It started raining just before the Outlaws came on....poured from most of the set....half way thru Green grass and high tides (no lie cross my heart) the sun came barreling out and the place went ballistic.... I always told my son how awesome the show was and how Boston blew up the stage and when the smoke cleared there was huge pipe organ like 30' high...he never believed me until he found this on youtube.
  9. Awesome News there Weed...!!
  10. Me too...
  11. .I hope I remember how to flip the bird after i cut someone off. lol<br /><br /> ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: That's just how we say thanks for letting us in in NJ!!!
  12. Happy Birthday Belted!!!
  13. do robots call in sick?? do they take to long on lunch break? Hide when there is work to be done? If the answer is no to any one of those questions I will take 4...
  14. "I hate those people who love to tell you, money is the root of all that kills... they have never been poor they have never felt the joy of a welfare Christmas" Everclear
  15. Hey that's awesome... Holler when you get here...I am really close to manhattan...we'll have a beer!! Happy 50th...wow half a century....mines coming...sigh...
  16. Ya....i didn't create a new profile...just exit the game and restart you should be there...note check your binds ...mine changed between maps twice I heard it was activision....thats all i got!!!
  17. The last snow of the season is not as pretty or welcome as the first.... <<<drags out the plow and snowblower>>>
  18. Man...you cut it all off? I couldn't do it...I would just donate the cash...lol...
  19. http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2015/03/daylight_saving_time_losing_sl.html
  20. I got her an ipad to shop online...its all good...
  21. http://www.usatoday.com/videos/life/people/2015/03/02/24249709/
  22. ewww.... and @@hxtr ...low flow only means flush twice...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.