Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  3095
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1277
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1963

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kanthal-D-Ribbon-resistance-heating-flat-wire-0-8-0-1mm-031-004-/321094231797?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&var=&hash=item76c4c8579d

this stuff works really nice Chkn Coolmd and Hemps....you might want to try it...wicked vapor 4.7 volts on a 2.8ohm really packs a nice punch,,,took a few days to get here but nice stuff

Kanthol ribbon....hummmm...I might have to experiment with that in my Zenesis.

Are vaping pure VG? That'd be way too hot of a vapor for me! On my MonkeyBoxx I'm vaping 4.5v with an Ikenvape i06 3.5 ohm HV atty. I've actually burned my lips and tongue at 5.3v when I tried it for a couple days. LOL I don't like a hot vape, I like cool, thick and creamy vapor.

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kanthal-D-Ribbon-resistance-heating-flat-wire-0-8-0-1mm-031-004-/321094231797?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&var=&hash=item76c4c8579d

this stuff works really nice Chkn Coolmd and Hemps....you might want to try it...wicked vapor 4.7 volts on a 2.8ohm really packs a nice punch,,,took a few days to get here but nice stuff

Kanthol ribbon....hummmm...I might have to experiment with that in my Zenesis.

Are vaping pure VG? That'd be way too hot of a vapor for me! On my MonkeyBoxx I'm vaping 4.5v with an Ikenvape i06 3.5 ohm HV atty. I've actually burned my lips and tongue at 5.3v when I tried it for a couple days. LOL I don't like a hot vape, I like cool, thick and creamy vapor.

i use grimm greens vape chart......provari with a z-atty pro 32g Kanthal ribbon,5/6 wrap 500ss mesh,,,pure v.g,vanilla custard...just heading down to the post office to pick up 240ml. more of it...lol Chkn got me addicted to it....but yeah i blow out huge fairly warm vapes with those settings....cherry vapes ming drip tip too but not that hot as you say with my set up....

I just successfully wrapped a 2.0 ohm coil on some 500 ss mesh,,,from start to finish...i oxodized the ss mesh in two minutes put some juice on it once..burnt it off...wrapped a 5/6 coil on the ss mesh fired it up flicked out the hot spots ..got an even glow all over the coil filled it with general grants custard started vaping in under 7 minutes flat...so easy for me now...and the 500 ss mesh doesn't get as many hot spots for some reason....i wish i could get some 600 mesh even ...the more the better wicking i find...but yeah under 8 minutes for a perfect 2.0 coil and a perfect wick is great for me...these usually last for about two weeks,,,and the flavor from the 500 mesh is crazy good...even better than the 400 and i find i don't get that peppery taste from the beginning ....an all around better mesh i think...vape on pecker heads vape on...lol

• Member ID:  2384
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Windows

well you have more sucess than me...oh well..ill try again soon....

well you have more sucess than me...oh well..ill try again soon....

Well Cool...i don't have much luck with my cheap genises atty....it just can't get the hot spots out...and it always tastes like hot wire...but when i got the z-atty pro..as soon as i did the same as in the video for flicking out the hot spots..the first pull i knew it was working so good...the flavor was amazing and i knew that there was no wire taste at all...so i think it is because it is a high quality item..and the centre post is really thick all the ones with the skinny centre post with three screws on them always get hot for me too..so that is the problem i have..but with this z atty no problems from day one...i love it..in fact i have about ten silica heads to rebuild ...i just don't like to use them any more..and i know this item will last a long time because it's guaranteed for life...surgical implant steel...makes a difference maybe?,,who knows ..but i never have any thing but good vapes from the z-atty and nothing but hot wire vapes from the genises one i have..i can quit looking for new attty's because this one is the last one for me to buy...lol..

Just ordered this baby for sampling different juices...good reviews...plus really cheap...it holds about ten to fifteen drops and produces really good vapor....instead of taking out juice from my z-atty pro and filling it back again i can just drip about five drops to try different flavors...that way i can see if the flavor is good enough for my z-atty....always new stuffs coming out to make me spend money....

http://www.canvape.com/product-p/igol.htm

i will let you know how it works

works great for dripping diff juices...and good for pre-sampling for the z-atty...thats about it...good flavor and great vapor...but too much work....lol...you just start to enjoy the sampling juice then it runs out and you get a dry hit...yuk,,,,but all in all a good little dripper...going to try this one next...kinda looks like the kyfun type atty...not real expensive but not cheap either...so i will maybe wait for a few reviews on it...vape on gang vape on...p.s coming up on a half year without cigs...wow almost six months..hard to believe..and still loving the vaping experience...[vanilla custard] lol...

http://www.vaporus.com/Terminator-C-v2-RBA-Tank.html

Omg johnny's still spending... Lol

Sic months... Pat on the back... Done well my friend.... Salute

Kinda stuck on the evidence kanger... Bottom coil.. Love the flavour n Vape.. And if you wash it out stays working great

Omg johnny's still spending... Lol

Sic months... Pat on the back... Done well my friend.... Salute

Kinda stuck on the evidence kanger... Bottom coil.. Love the flavour n Vape.. And if you wash it out stays working great

yes i have to stop spending Cool....i always revert back to my z-atty pro...it just tastes so good with vanilla custard...i use my kanger bcc too when i am out and about and the aga for dripping...but for lazing around the house i always use the z-atty...its just that good...in fact i don't think it can get any better in the flavor arena...i haven't gotten the kyfun like clone yet and maybe i won't ...might wait to see the reviews...if i could buy a real Kayfun in Canada i would in  a second...because Chkn says his is really wicked flavor and vape so who knows maybe one day or maybe not...but i sure do love the vaping....yup on the 28 of November last year i posted here that i received my ego battery and ce4....and knew from there after my first vape that cigs were a thing of the past....glad i watched this post so closely...it has changed my life to the better...and yes Coolmd i will stop spending ...maybe he he...

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

well, i get really different taste with the kayfun than with my did.

some liquids do taste better in the kayfun than with the did and vice-versa

but i think the did gives u extra flavor, but maybe less vape.

i dont know, the vanilla custard in the kayfun is the best vape i ever get.

on the other hand, bobas bounty in the did is just wonderfull experience

but anyway im out of vanilla custard and bobas bounty, piss me off LOL

at least i can order custard when i want, and i got lot of copper creek house blend comming soon.

this is another exemple, the house blend taste better in the did.

lets say, for me at least tobacco flavored liquids do taste better in a genesis than in a silica wick system, maybe thats just me.

• Member ID:  3900
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  184
  • Birthday:  09/10/1978

and http://smokelessimage.com/ i got the x2 900mah battery with t3 mini tank and chocolate volt ejuice,, so far im happy

very reasonable price and
decent flavor,,, i dont have much experience with other brands but i
will soon! vaping for 1 month now so im a vap noob... lol

• Member ID:  2181
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  66
  • Achievement Points:  761
  • Birthday:  05/18/1990

i quit about 4 months ago and was using Ecigs, now i hardly ever use them. im constantly around smokers so i keep a few ecigs laying around for when a craving hits me. so far so good.

Good for you Harley.....its almost 6 months for me now.....i can't stand to be around cigs now...the smell is so strong and makes everything wreak like hell....vaping was the easiest way to quit smoking ever...and i tried all the tricks and acupuncture everything except that champix crap..scared of it...too many side effects...but i started following this thread started by Coolmd and voila cigs gone and zero cravings period...some days like you i don't even start vaping untill noon or later most days...but i really like it at night with a nice coffee while watching the news or a good movie...now i sleep like a baby...no coughing or shortness of breath whiter teeth. food tastes better .....i could go on and on of the benefits it has gave me but you probably know already from quitting yourself...keep up the good work Harley i am cheering for you...its a thing of the past for me....i will never go back to cigs..the thieving devils....

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

i quit about 4 months ago and was using Ecigs, now i hardly ever use them. im constantly around smokers so i keep a few ecigs laying around for when a craving hits me. so far so good.

good for you!! im just pass 4 months being smoke free and also not vaping much either now. filled my ce5 a week ago and it still half full.

Thanks guys, yeah, im glad i quit, my boyfriend will always smoke, as will my mother. but having a 16 month old son i needed at least one of the people hes always around to not smoke. you know? my sister quit not to long ago as well, doing the Ecigs and she loves it, still addicted to the nicotine but no longer craves an actual cig. which is good. her 7 yr old loves that her mommy can actually play with her without having a smoke in her hand.

and congrats to you guys for quitting. keep it up. i dont condemn those who still do, but i know i love not smelling like smoke anymore.

Edited by Harley Quinn

Since discovering strawberry flavour the room always smells so nice.

I meet people now and smell the fact they smoke and remember I must have smelt that bad once. Lol

Since discovering strawberry flavour the room always smells so nice.

I meet people now and smell the fact they smoke and remember I must have smelt that bad once. Lol

yeah, anytime im around my mom or my boyfriend they have to spray themselves. i cant stand the stink that smoke leaves. and every one is different. Marlboros are the worst. i can handle the smell of Camels.

apparantly this is soooooooooooo much better Chkn.....i'll be ordering some soon.....according to this dude its like night and day

looks good just ordered some from ebay

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

im using nickel-chrome .2mm, really happy with this one, and its good in the kayfun too, but i may try my .15mm again, i really still have enough of those for like 500 years, so unless there is something really different, i doubt i'll buy anything :)

Edited by ChknFngr

im using nickel-chrome .2mm, really happy with this one, and its good in the kayfun too, but i may try my .15mm again, i really still have enough of those for like 500 years, so unless there is something really different, i doubt i'll buy anything :)

i was told nichrome was for silica and kanthal is for ss mesh....if nichrome works on ss mesh...i'll try that too....lol

this is my final set-up.....Provari regular...black with green led..zatty pro with 270 by 270 ss mesh...28 gauge kanthal.....general grants vanilla custard 12 mg.....thats it...i don;t think it will ever get any better,,,just wrapped a 1.7 ohm coil and got it fired up to 4 volts...and nice warm massive vapor clouds...with the best flavor to date....this is my go to setup...and i don't use it in the day time at all now....more energy and don't think about it any more through out the daytime...at night i vape about two to three ml. depending on how stressfull the day was...but other than that final set up means no more buying shit..unless they come out with something that is really going to blow me away..thats it gang..cigs are a thing of the past...thanks once again all you fellow quitters and vapors that started this post you guys rock....

Edited by JohnnyQuest

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

I AM DA GAMECHANGER AND I AM NOW OFFICIALLY OFF CIGARETTES AND VAPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a very simple set-up compared to you veteran pros. I got the Kanger-tech Protank atomizer on top of a Bolt battery...its kind of a pukey greyish ceramic cast, but it had the largest battery. As a starter im using an e-liquid of 18mg that they named"Trixx"...tastes like orange tea...feels like i just smoked a pall mall!!!!!. Vaped all day yesterday, tried smoking a cigarette this morning with my coffee...got 3 puffs in and said "no way"! Eventually i will probably quit altogether, but i am and have always been a real, cut from the cloth, smoker....so i am not using this as a means to quit, but as an alternative. Just gotta find a better way to tote it around, like a flashlight case for my belt or something.

Good for you Billy....its an easy thing to quit cigs with vaping....it sure saved me too.....this will be my 7th month now....this is the longest time i've ever quit cigarettes...and i know i will never start them again....i can't stand the smell of tobacco now .....all i vape is vanilla custard 12mg. now...and only usually at night after dinner...i love it..so relaxing .....glad Coolmd started this thread..he is da life changer...good on ya Billy..keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

my update. having been vaping like crazy since last sunday...havent smoked a bit and dont wanna. daddy gots a brand new bag!!!!!. The wife on the other hand still smokes a bit...but a lot less than normal. Says after eating its not quite the same. i tend to agree, but really dont care. I started out with a Bolt, but have been unhappy with it from about day3. Went yesterday un upgraded to a ZMAX SMOK mod with adjustable amps for my ProTank. Man, now im vapin like a mutha fucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hits just like a cig...which i like, but the adjustable amperage gets me totally dialed in, not to mention uses the same batteries as the Bolt, so the only difference was the mod itself. Couldnt be happier. Now its just try all the flavors and try to pin it down. Im 18 mg on nicotine...after i use up all the different samples and whatnot...i'll probably scale it back to 16 or 14. Always feels like my first cigarette after a couple of puffs..which  i kinda like since i can only get high a couple of times a year :(.

next step after  awhile, and i can afford it...is the tank with the wire and mesh so i can setup my own deal all the way....but that will probably be awhile. i dont mind the disposable coils. for 3 bucks a  pop,,,if i can get a couple weeks outta one..its worth it.

• Member ID:  496
  • Followers:  282
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3249
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  22334
  • Birthday:  10/26/1969

question?  i got a couple of bottles of this smooth and mild tobacco flavor juices, my favorite is the same but with vanilla added to it, was wondering if i could just add some vanilla food flavoring you get from grocery stores to it and if that's pretty much what they do? maybe your hubby can tell me Fire?  going to try some new flavors from this place i found, many to choose from, one for sure will be mountain dew!  hehe http://www.chi-townvapers.com/

vape on!!!!

My hubby says NO its not a good idea because most food flavouring are safe to consume but not to vape as most food flavouring contain

Diacetyl.