Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Pb Reply

JohnnyQuest

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

This was not triggered in error,,and it will not be removed, its up to the third party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation,,,,fuckers...see i told you they were like umpires and would not revoke this shit...so now what duc?,,,,,if this is the end result ...my next move is up in the air,,,will have to find a new game..and i imagine alot more will have to as time goes on...just lovely..i wish the proof was given and not just some dude named Alex J decided my fate...this is false and not funny any more. no more punk ass buster for me...they are nazi's,,,so there is their answer gang..so whomever gets banned its written in cement now..effing coackroaches...just ruined a good game for me that gave me alot of fun with my buds...damn i'm pissed

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3348
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33866
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Sorry to hear that johnny I will not be playing it anymore on PB servers its not worth the risk.

I did pose a question for our Admins but they have not replied to my post yet but I will wait and see what they say but for sure no PB servers for me

• Member ID:  46
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

WoW!!!!!!!!!!   This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  1450
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1210
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7995
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/02/1997
  • Device:  Linux

Are you serious? I guess you won't be seeing me anymore on Freezetag.

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

This was not triggered in error,,and it will not be removed, its up to the third party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation,,,,fuckers...see i told you they were like umpires and would not revoke this shit...so now what duc?,,,,,if this is the end result ...my next move is up in the air,,,will have to find a new game..and i imagine alot more will have to as time goes on...just lovely..i wish the proof was given and not just some dude named Alex J decided my fate...this is false and not funny any more. no more punk ass buster for me...they are nazi's,,,so there is their answer gang..so whomever gets banned its written in cement now..effing coackroaches...just ruined a good game for me that gave me alot of fun with my buds...damn i'm pissed

this is not 100 percent end result just yet...u got same message everyone else is getn on their appeals...rugger and the senior team are waitn on eb pb or w.e org..it is ...on these bans ...so far its still a waiting game ...