Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Another Epic Concert!!

StormCrow

• Member ID:  480
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

Got to hit up my favorite band Monster Truck one more time the other night. Road tripped over 2 hours to see them this time, got there early, 2nd people in line! Got front row center and held on for the fucking ride! The opening act was a local band called Steel Train Rollers, they were pretty damn good and their drummer rocked the fuck outta his kit so hard he cracked his cymbal.

They finished off, stage got cleared, and on came the fucking Truck!

For the next hour and a half they rocked the fuck out. The boys in the band all know me by sight now and they all support my weight loss journey, their latest Album and Tour are called Sittin Heavy, so as I have been loosing weight I have been tweeting them pics of myself wearing their shirts as they get looser and looser on me and I tag my pics Sittin Lighter, they send out words of encouragement to me and egg me on!

So, now how the night became so fucking epic. about 3 songs into their Set the lead guitarist Jeremy hops up on the railing right infront of me rocked a solo then reached down grabbed my hand and gave me a "Great to fucking see ya brother" BAM!!! Fanboys night is on fire!! Yes Im a fanboy, I love it too, seen these dirty bastards 16 times now!! So Im high on weed and high on life at this point, next song Im rocking the fuck out, devil horns up and head banging away, look over at the keyboardist Brandon, he gives me a huge smile and points at me nodding his head. BAMMMM!!! Im high on life at this point!! I am rocking the fuck out, there is 8 of us all on the rail front center that are all huge fans and have met throughout the shows over the last 2 years and we hook up for shows whenever we can and yes we all call ourselves fanboys LOL.So we are loving life, rocking out, its a couple songs later and Im rocking, The drummer locks eyes with me this time, huge smile, nods, points a drum stick at me and launches into a killer drum roll. Boys around me all in shock at this point, the fucking bands all over acknowledging me all night long, they are super jealous and on comes the coup de grats! Its encore time! They come back out and rock out 2 more songs. Finish off, crowd goes nuts, everyone hollering DONT FUCK WITH THE TRUCK!!! Cool Steve (The drummer) stands up with his drum sticks in hand, every other show I have been to He fires em off into the crowd, everyone starts yelling STEVE STEVE OVER HERE!!!! He shakes his head no, stands up, walks over to the edge of the stage and puts the stick right into my hand!!! FUCK YEAH MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!! Night has been made, I got wood!! Literally!! Boys were all over me, was like the fucking show was just for me!! Unreal night, one that for sure is going down in the History Books for me!!

If ya havnt looked them up yet FUCKING DO IT!!!! Monster Trucks the band, face melting guitar riffs and soulfull singing is the plan!

Here is a couple pics from the show!

574b4ffa8faa6_20160527_223913.jpg

574b501bac765_IMG_2452.jpg

574b5033d424b_IMG_2447.jpg

574b5051cf1ee_IMG_2465.jpg

574b506c258df_IMG_2459.jpg

574b508d06c3e_20160528_001434.jpg

And here is a video one of my buddies right beside me took, he stopped it right before Steve came from behind the kit and gave me the stick, had he known he woulda kept it going he said LOL. It is my hand ya keep seeing rocking in the video LOL

Edited by StormCrow

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970