Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Cheater Tonigh..

• Member ID:  27727
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  214
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

I figured out a little more of what was going on,  That Fifi,  zombie user on our team,  that was never in game, was either specing someone on the other team, or using an ap that shows all the "Friendlies" on the team map.   And the  other guy,  with the no ping,  was  the one running that empty user.  Most likely  speccing on that fifi account.   He indeed had no ping for a reason,  cuz if the both  users had the idtentical  Ping,  that would have been obvious.  They both  Quit at exactly the same time so,   that make it obvious.  I seriously say we need any  non players on a team  kicked .  No reason for players to be in game and not there.    and again there are no ligit reason to have no ping in game.   that the Server reporting the ping,  NOT the end user client reporting the ping..    So you can not ligit hide your ping  from the server.  Thanks. 

• Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  143
  • Topic Count:  511
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17058
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Achievement Points:  148363
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  675
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960
  • Device:  Windows

hi bun ..ok thanks for the info..

1 there is no spectating on the server .

2 team killing will get you kicked after 5 team kills..

3 the thing with the ping has been going on for years .i for one can come in the game and play .look and have a 0 ping.the game is just that a game .there has been 3 or more people in the BF4 servers with 0 ping .it's the game .sorry i had to take a brake last night after 10;30 .just get the players names and if iam not there hit me up and i'll look in to it ..we play to have fun and bullshit with other idiots ''

thanks for the info.     and for stopping in we do this every Saturday night .9 PM   EST 

thanks again kill you later ..