Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

TDM Server Update 01/10/21

PainKiller

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994
  • Device:  Windows

Evening all,

Just wanted to let you know, as you have likely already seen, the map rotation has been updated and will be this way for the rest of the year. The rotation is as follows:

gametype tdm map mp_matmata map mp_casa map mp_winterv2 map sps_london_bridge map mp_overgrown map sps_valle_de_leire map mp_omaha_beach map mp_snipe_f_v2 map mp_hafenlager_v2 map mp_shalkanv2 map mp_factory map ifis_one map mp_el_mechili map ifis_egypt map mp_devils_den_beta3 map sps_toxic map mp_daba map mhz_farm_f map mp_alcazaba map esr_nc_v2 map mp_anzio map sps_karelia map mp_brecourt map mp_snipe_harbor map mp_bernay map mp_had_onebridgetofar_v2 map mp_bessie2

It is a 1:1 ratio of R&G and Sniper, as it was the last couple of times and that really works well on the server.

I did also want to take this chance to apologize for the hiccups that were in the server towards the end of the day; there were some unforseen circumstances which meant two maps being skipped automatically by the server and also one forcing it to DM. I had to restart the server to fix that and the rotation has been amended in relation to that. What you see above is what the rotation will now be. If there are any other issues, I will sort them ASAP and keep you all updated.

Once more, sorry for the mishaps and I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

~PainKiller

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1829
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16052
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960
  • Device:  Windows

Thanks for the hard work @PainKiller and there are always tweeks that come with a new rotation even with maps we know well so don't sweat it please. It also seems like the maps were a good mix of big and small and the server was pretty full today which is awesome. I had a feeling that the 1 to 1 ratio would end up being the solution to everyone who was bitching about their favorite game not showing up. With maps 15 mins long and it being 50/50 everyone who prefers a specific type has to only wait 15 minutes just like the guy who hates your favorite type so every player waits the same amount of time or plays every map regardless. I mentioned the second time it loaded DM as a message to you since I don't speak and was hoping it would prompt you to do what you did and to restart the server. It was blowing me up with my own tripwires since it couldn't tell who was who and it ran but not in true DM mode which started folks bitching more than normal. I however am going to start kicking people who talk about putting a dick in my mouth... I don't talk shit and rarely even type back shit to anyone but I hear too much personal attacks that offend me deeply as I have been here about the longest of anyone except maybe @window. I was tempted to tell them that I would put a 44 in their mouth and make them show their talents to keep me from pulling the trigger. Needless to say I was fucking fuming and wondering why I get up at 6am on my days off to take such rude personal attacks especially when everyone knows I don't chat anymore just like a few others who never speak but don't get abused by that little group.