Jump to content

Sharpe

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    853
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Donations

    20.00 USD 
  • Points

    6,839,600 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sharpe

  1. Hey Flybyrr, Really good map if it's the same one I'm thinking of. Is this it : I believe it was made by Agx clan who I used to play with. It has been on mw2 server, but I haven't seen it in a while. Would also ask for it to be added to an upcoming mw2 rotation! @WldPenguin
  2. To be honest it's amazing this seems to cause so many issues. Friendly banter "Fuuuu haxor" - Maybe every few kills or with someone you have a rapport with. Casually/jovially says similar in voice chat. Not friendly banter "Fuck you hacker" or something to that effect, after almost every kill. May also derogatorily mention family members and wish bodily harm or death upon said person. Actively sows discontent in voice chat trying to turn others against said player. Will continue unabated until the end of time unless there is some sort of intervention. I guess these hackers have also now sat and coded a new program to get around Sammy's code that makes the screen red if lodscalerigid is changed.
  3. We are playing now if anyone else can join.
  4. We still have search and destroy setup rather than search and rescue.
  5. Is the config for the practice server setup yet?
  6. @SAPPER@blackwidow
  7. It's been set to search and destroy since it went up rather than search and rescue. Penguin had a look but couldn't see how to switch it, Wardogs said he was going to get a config from them.
  8. Also wonder if Saturday might be better as some of the Americans were working last week. @loaderXI @SGTSmeg @price @Master
  9. Did you get the server configs for the practice server yet?
  10. @Sitting-Duc Shady seems to have a problem posting an intro post but made this thread ok, any ideas?
  11. Where are you @SGTSmeg@price ???
  12. A few of us were discussing this on teamspeak a while back and it turned out we were all taking between 5000-10000iu per day, as were some in the politics forum. There is a correlation between vitamin d status and coronavirus severity. If you've been locked up in your house and not getting any sun for months it might be a good idea to get some. This is not a cure all, but it might help. Generally the further north you live, the greater the chance that you will be deficient. https://vitamind4all.org/letter.html This site discusses the science and makes recommendations. It has a list of prominent signatories from around the world.
  13. Sounds good. Did you get the mod @Wardogs411, maybe one of us could try and host a server to practice?
  14. Think you'll want a copy of the players folder that has your profiles in it. Might want a copy of xi_mw2_147w in the mods folder as well and any other mods you play regularly. Not sure how fast your connection is, might be worth backing up the usermaps folder as well to save you downloading those.
  15. Love some search and destroy can be there around 9.
  16. Not sure if this is supposed to be happening : Threads with more than one page are displaying vertically rather than horizontally for me.
  17. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2950205/ http://eprints.gla.ac.uk/163029/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK425767/# "The rigorous screening approach used by Whiting et al. (2015) led to the identification of 28 randomized trials in patients with chronic pain (2,454 participants). Twenty-two of these trials evaluated plant-derived cannabinoids (nabiximols, 13 trials; plant flower that was smoked or vaporized, 5 trials; THC oramucosal spray, 3 trials; and oral THC, 1 trial), while 5 trials evaluated synthetic THC (i.e., nabilone). All but 1 of the selected primary trials used a placebo control, while the remaining trial used an active comparator (amitriptyline). The medical condition underlying the chronic pain was most often related to a neuropathy (17 trials); other conditions included cancer pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, musculoskeletal issues, and chemotherapy-induced pain. Analyses across 7 trials that evaluated nabiximols and 1 that evaluated the effects of inhaled cannabis suggested that plant-derived cannabinoids increase the odds for improvement of pain by approximately 40 percent versus the control condition (odds ratio [OR], 1.41, 95% confidence interval [CI] = 0.99–2.00; 8 trials)." Just a quick search there, no evidence?
  18. Yeh cause what the blue states have been up to this year has been downright libertarian... Not everything is about left or right. There are psychopaths, sociopaths, and general assholes all across the political spectrum. There are numerous examples of authoritarianism from the left and right throughout history. Anyway I'm not sure if non-members can join the politics section but I suggest we could discuss it there if so. Sorry Timmah for the derailment.
  19. What fucking bullshit! Maybe there are people on here that work in that area that might be able to give you some pointers? Not sure. Hope it all goes ok. Presumably you have hours worth of recordings with your camera? Not sure if that is any use or not if so?
  20. Is this the m4a10? That does look dodgy as hell. Maybe a reload cancel script or something? Don't even think that's a scroll wheel it's easy to test and mine goes no where near that fast when on scroll wheel. Can you recreate the last vid @Wardogs411
  21. Haha these are awesome.
  22. I think the videos you just posted are more what they were looking for, but perhaps freezetag would be even better as originally intended. I fully support you being given that opportunity. My original post was tongue in cheek but I can see how it may cast doubt in peoples minds not having the full screen in view. You hadn't posted the above videos when I made my suggestion, so maybe that will suffice. For what it's worth I haven't ever had the impression that you were doing anything suspicious. I know it can be frustrating to be constantly accused of something you aren't doing. There is another side to this which I type in full view for everyone to see. We had an ex member receive a ban for suspected cheating last year, which was never proven. I personally didn't ever have the impression he was cheating. In the end what I think really did him in or certainly contributed was starting to defend himself but then it got to the point it became an all out war. I personally think some of the admins involved were in the wrong on that issue as they shouldn't have allowed it to reach that stage. I have made the point to admins before that I don't believe some of them would take near the accusations and abuse that some of us have received over the years. It's all well and good to tell someone to grow a thick skin, but sometimes life can get in the way and you can be more reactive to things. Anyway unless there is information I am not privy to, I think it should have been stated near the beginning of the thread that the original video wasn't of high enough quality, and could you please post the full screen, whether or not you believed that to be an issue. As stated, I do believe you should be given that opportunity.
  23. Got a 7.6 lol! Can feel my forearm getting sore lol, think it's trainable. Must train weaknesses and become better ?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.