Jump to content

Sharpe

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    854
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Donations

    20.00 USD 
  • Points

    6,841,100 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sharpe

  1. You got my hopes up for a second...I thought it was the first of April. I think we should ban 120hz+ monitors, they are definitely hax ?
  2. Try adding all the necessary patches and then apply the above settings and see if that works. You can also try running the game in compatibility mode, cod2 in particular being very old. Looking online people seem to have various issues with Cod2 and windows 10. Are these steam versions or Cd versions?
  3. Sounds pretty similar to what was happening with Randall. Did you try what worked for him? " I changed the iw3mp file to the 1.7 version, right-clicked on it, set to Read-only, clicked on the Compatibility tab, clicked Disable fullscreen optimizations and Run this program as an administrator, clicked Apply and Ok."
  4. Have you tried running the game in compatibility mode? Edit - Not sure if this could be doing something as well? https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-and-remove-game-bar-windows-10-creators-update
  5. Oster, bear in mind the xlr stats are not retroactive and have only been running for the last 4-5 weeks or so. The player you linked above has been playing on Freezetag 1 for 7 years for example.
  6. Welcome
  7. Reread what I wrote lol! This would be fine if half the server didn't ignore those of us who keep telling them to do this, and instead just keep spamming "music is awful, skip plzzz". Don't want a good map to keep getting skipped if there is an easier solution to the problem. Edit - Tunnels are always good. Even if they camped the exit at least its another possible point of escape. Would it be possible to make them even longer with multiple points of entry/exit, say another few entrances on the other side of the map?
  8. Hax! Always better to have more places to go, looks good. Any chance of removing the Metallica song on bastogne? Its a good map but I think it annoys too many people and not everyone knows how to temporarily stop it playing.
  9. At least I do ok in other areas, wouldn't want to be 6+ with a small pecker ? Not that I'm insinuating anything....? @Ge Ge Would avoid ice to be honest, especially for any kind of run of the mill lifting soreness, it disrupts the healing process and will slow down progress.
  10. Age: 29 Weight: 176 Height: 5'8.5 (fu that .5" is important ?) Bench Maxout: Best was 355 but 330 at the moment. Reps: Deadlift Maxout: Best was 606 but around 540 at the moment. Did 507 beltless last month, first time over 500 in two years after buggering right hip lol. Reps: Squat Did 405 beltless years ago but left knee plays up whenever I go heavy so haven't pushed them in a long time. Maxout: Would reiterate what Hoth said, avoiding injury is everything. Always better to take a few steps back and reassess if things don't feel right or aren't going according to plan. If you don't do much stretching or mobility work start now. Also, here is Julius Maddox setting the new raw bench world record at the weekend and then nearly killing himself afterwards lol (he was ok though) :
  11. Good rotation apart from the issues, although it hasn't crashed when I've been on so far
  12. Congrats!
  13. Get two factor authentication setup once you get it back. Would recommend this for all your online accounts where possible. XI even has it!
  14. Are you talking about the ones in the hide and seek server? Or maybe when someone has a Duke Nukem and it runs around saying "Grrooooooooovy" haha.
  15. I think you mean the ingame voices like "Come on" that are in various languages? If so : Ingame click escape then Controls > Multiplayer controls > Quick chat. See which key quick chat is set to. Go back to the game and click this key. Then click 1, 2, or 3 and then click the number next to the command that you want to say. It will look like this, although in this video they are custom : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i5NPY-tex4&
  16. Congrats!
  17. I feel I can provide further clarity - currently there is bunny hopping and we are thinking of removing it.
  18. Booo, make humber and homeroom 5 rounders again! And beta can be made a 3 rounder or removed ?
  19. Speed is much better on icore, thanks.
  20. Just a quick scan as on my way out but this one might be an idea set scr_hns_visratio 1 // The ratio for the price of objects, which can be bought with visibility points (0.5 = half price) . Would just allow people to buy new props more cheaply. Holding the shoot button allows you to temporarily move a bit quicker but it only lasts around 10 seconds, not sure if that could be extended. I'll maybe have a look on the mod makers website and see if I can see anything. Thanks for taking a look.
  21. @Ruggerxi Is there any way to bump up the speed the props can move at, something like 50% faster maybe? A few people I've talked to on teamspeak seem to like the idea, can always be reverted if people don't like it. This way if you are found you have a better chance of getting away. Thanks.
  22. Part 1 30.15 - "You got the best player in the world, thats why that motherfucker hides back in spawn all the time cause hes shit when out in the open" ???
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.