Jump to content

RobMc

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    6447
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    174
  • Donations

    410.00 USD 
  • Points

    41,577 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by RobMc

  1. Saw a mate crying his eyes out, outside the doctors yesterday so i asked if he was ok, he said he'd just had terrible news........he had the big C. I said cancer ??? He said No.....Dyslexia.
  2. Ellen and her husband Bob went for counselling after 25 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, Ellen went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 25 years they had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage. Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking Ellen to stand, embraced her, unbuttoned her blouse and bra, put his hands on her breasts and massaged them thoroughly, while kissing her passionately as her husband Bob watched with a raised eyebrow! Ellen shut up, buttoned up her blouse, and quietly sat down while basking in the glow of being highly aroused. The therapist turned to Bob and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week.. Can you do this?' Bob thought for a moment and replied, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I go fishing.
  3. He only hangs out like you in the best jointz
  4. Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out. Both were very faithful and loving wives, however They had got over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi Breezers. Incredibly drunk and walking home they needed to Pee, so they stopped in the cemetery. One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought She would take off her panties and use them. Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive Pair of panties and did not want to ruin them. She was lucky enough to squat down next to a grave That had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she Proceeded to wipe with that. After the girls did their business they proceeded to Go home. The next day one of the woman's husband was concerned That his normally sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, So he phoned the other husband and said: 'These girl nights have got to stop! I'm starting to suspect the worst. My wife came home with no panties!!' 'That's nothing' said the other husband, 'Mine came back with a card stuck to her arse that Said.. 'From all of us at the Fire Station. We'll never forget you.''
  5. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg She tried to take the step, only to discover that she couldn't. So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step. Once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step. About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and yelled 'How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!' The Texan smiled and drawled, 'Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured we were friends
  6. A college professor was doing a study testing the senses of first year schoolchildren, using a bowl of fruit Polos (Lifesavers across the pond). He gave all the children the same kind of Polo/Lifesaver, one at a time, and asked them to identify them by colour and flavour. The children began to say: 'Red............cherry,' 'Yellow.........lemon,' 'Green............lime,' 'Orange ........orange.' Finally the professor gave them all honey Polos/Lifesavers. After eating them for a few moments none of the children could identify the taste. 'Well,' he said 'I'll give you all a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father.' One little girl looked up in horror, spat hers out and yelled: 'Oh My God!!!! They're arse-holes!!'
  7. That's my boy buddy, stay indoors practicing your tenons and dovetails, in minus 40, keeps you warm, do you live in that tree??
  8. You have used the same youtube video in two posts now one after the other Kapt?
  9. While walking through Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, a man came upon another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquired, "Just out of curiosity, what are you doing?" "I'm listening to the music of the tree," the other man replied.. "You've gotta be kiddin' me." "No, would you like to give it a try?" Understandably curious, the man says, "Well, OK..." So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, watch, car keys, then stripped him naked and left. Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked, "What happened to you?" He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there. When he finished his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently behind the ear and said, "This just ain't gonna be your day, cupcake..."
  10. Wow you blow the lines?? the rest of the states snort them?? you must be loaded??
  11. Aw? Essssieeee
  12. @2_MANY_BEERS , the electrician, got sacked from the U.S.. prison service for not servicing the electric chair. He said in his professional opinion it was a death trap!
  13. How could I?, who are you again? ?
  14. Double back seats eh??
  15. Don't fear @Essssieeee I haven't reached the last stage
  16. A group of 40 year old buddies discuss and discuss where they should meet for dinner. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at Gasthaus Gutenberger restaurant because the waitresses there have low cut blouses and are very pretty. 10 years later, at 50 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Gasthaus Gutenberger because the food there is very good and the wine selection is also good. 10 years later at 60 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Gasthaus Gutenberger because they can eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant is smoke free. 10 years later, at 70 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Gasthaus Gutenberger because the restaurant is wheel chair accessible and they even have an elevator. 10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at theGasthaus Gutenberger because they have never been there before.
  17. Well as a man who also has little to say, Happy Birthday, I'm Rob, I have birthdays too, problem is there are too many of them. Why are you self named Sgt Fish?? tell Rob the story, do you have strong odours?? scaly skin? bulging eyes??, never fear Rob can fix them all. Pop round to my place for a bit of bait, I'll fix us up some tasty Sushi with a worm side dish. Afterwards you can have a lie down on a nice marble slab in my garage and while you sleep I'll make you perfect, filleted to perfection, scales removed, do you take ice with your water?? try it you'll love it.
  18. I used to have a lake full of them, then I bought a Pike, now I need a hand to catch them
  19. Two builders (Dave and Stuart) are seated either side of a table in a pub when a well-dressed man enters, orders a beer and sits on a stool at the bar. The two builders start to speculate about the occupation of the suit. Dave: - I reckon he's an accountant. Stuart: - No way - he's a stockbroker. Dave: - He ain't no stockbroker! A stockbroker wouldn't come in here! The argument repeats itself for some time until the volume of beer gets the better of Dave and he makes for the toilet. On entering the toilet he sees that the suit is standing at a urinal. Curiosity and the several beers get the better of him. Dave: - 'Scuse me.... no offence meant, but me and me mate were wondering what you do for a living? Suit: - No offence taken! I'm a Logical Scientist by profession. Dave: - Oh? What's that then? Suit: - I'll try to explain by example ... Do you have a goldfish at home? Dave: - Er ... mmm ... well yeah, I do as it happens! Suit: - Well, it's logical that you keep it either in a bowl or in a pond. Which is it? Dave: - It's in a pond! Suit: - Well it's reasonable to suppose that you have a large garden then? Dave: - As it happens, yes I have got a big garden. Suit: - Well then it's logical to assume that, in this town, if you have a large garden then you have a large house? Dave: - As it happens I've got a five bedroom house .... built it myself! Suit: - Well given that you've built a five bedroom house it's logical to assume that you haven't built it just for yourself and that you are quite probably married? And with a family? Dave: - Yes I am married, I live with my wife and four children. Suit: - Well then it is logical to assume that you are sexually active with your wife on a regular basis? Dave: - Yep! Five times a week! Suit: - Well then it is logical to suggest that you don't masturbate very often? Dave: - Do what? Not me, mate! Suit: - Well there you are! That's logical science at work! Dave: - How's that then? Suit: - Well from finding out that you had a goldfish, I've told you about your sex life! Dave: - I see! That's pretty impressive. Thanks mate! Both leave the toilet and Dave returns to his mate. Stuart: - I see the suit was in there. Did you ask him what he does? Dave: - Yep! He's a logical scientist! Stuart: - What's that then? Dave: - I'll try and explain. Do you have a goldfish? Stuart: - Nope. Dave: - Well then, you're a :wanker:.
  20. Man passes a begger in the street, Begger says 'any change mate?' Man says 'no, iv still got a big house and a nice car'
  21. The only Hood is Robin Hood, steals from the rich and gives to the poor, unlike the fucking dealer ?
  22. 15 year old boy comes down stairs wearing his best suit and carrying a torch, his dad asks where you going dressed like that and carrying a torch lad says I'm going courting, so dad sits him down and tells him how he used to go out courting, but he said he never took a torch, lad looks up at him and says 'yeah and look what you bloody ended up with' ?
  23. He was a great comedian
  24. As Sunderland now lead Man City in the Tables lets hope it stays that way @monkie The Iraqi Footballer Pep Guardiola flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play football, is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to England. Two weeks later City are 4-0 down to Newcastle with only 20 minutes left. The Manager gives the young Iraqi striker the nod, and on he goes. The lad is a sensation and scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for City. The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star. When the player comes off the pitch, he phones his Mum to tell her about his first day in Premiership football. 'Hello Mum, guess what?' he says. 'I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me ˆ the fans, the media they all adore me'. 'Wonderful', says his Mum, 'let me tell you about my day. Your father got shot in the street and robbed, he's in hospital; your sister and I were ambushed, beaten and our bags stolen, our car is on bricks and the tyres gone, your brother has joined a gang of drug users; and all the while you were having such a great time'. The young lad is very upset. 'What can I say Mum, except that I am very sorry?' 'Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!! Sorry?!!!' explodes his Mum. 'It's your fault we moved to Manchester in the first place'!!
  25. FFS Kapt IT'S A JOKE
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.