Jump to content

Bamm

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    4,170,050 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Bamm

  1. Makes total sense. Thank you for all the work! It seems great now and it's definitely a better experience
  2. The autobalance failed like a few minutes ago on crossfire2. But it did that on old server at times as well. Other than that, still looks great to me ? Edit: another round where it didn't work
  3. My favorites are two kinds of 'special' beers, Belgian, Triple Karmeliet and Kwak. The last one comes with a very interesting glas construction too. It was used like this for coachmen, because it wouldn't spill as easily when driving. I've been in a place where you had to give them one of your shoes, so you wouldn't steal the glass and you would get your shoe back when you returned the glass. Those two I can highly recommend if you on the other side of the pond get the chance at one point. Otherwise, I agree with Basil that white beers (witbier) is nice. A summer beer that tastes a little fresher than normal pilsener
  4. Not me expecting:
  5. I can get in with a different map. So seems to be mp_bo2mir specific
  6. I deleted all my maps (I do that once in a while anyway). But I'm getting the same error with that map still Google search showed an old post here, so it has been a problem before: I did use M16 yesterday.
  7. Yep happened again now, we went back to old server for now.
  8. As for ping as a Dutchy. My ping was about 5 to 10 lower on the earlier new server compared to old. So that was better ? On the latest server it's around 5-10 higher compared to old. I'm just guessing the location is less good for me
  9. Unfortunately, we had the segmentation error again. Everyone got kicked of server and first map in rotation put up. We could all connect again after and play for a little while. I think I hear people saying this has happened multiple times tonight. But I just joined. We were on map rasmata when it crashed and I think Ferro was saying in chat that he kept having bad lag issues. No clue if that had anything to do with it
  10. Woooot!!! That is freaking awesome!! Nicely done
  11. Oeh I like that you made the day version brighter ? more cheerfull! For the rides, do you think it will create lag when close by? Would be cool to be able to enter in one of the rides ?
  12. Thank you so much! That's amazing that you guys are putting all that work in!
  13. A new map for a horny rotation!! ? Nice!
  14. I'm so sorry to hear that Boomboom. Of course take all the time that you need and you and your family will be in my thoughts
  15. Ai was like, bamm is a woman, got it, here's your pink and cleavage ? Love it though!
  16. Hey Cheyenne, We didn't hear from you in a little while, hope you are doing a little better by now. Sounds like a very rough time ? Get well soon
  17. I would say at least for the bigger maps that's a great idea. We already have it for very few large maps and I always appreciate those maps a lot more
  18. I mean.. I just thought you wanted some knifes back ?
  19. So much fun! I want way too many things, love it! Thank you guys ?
  20. And then you had us in the Netherlands with the warmest 7th December ever over here of 14 degrees (57 Fahrenheit apparently)
  21. Where you... urinate?? I think mum needs some more sex ed herself
  22. This is a statue in Rotterdam in the Netherlands, called Santa Claus. However it got the nickname Dwarf Buttplug
  23. Thank you all ?
  24. Okay, so right now we just need to open zoom itself (not through the link) and enter the ID and then password. Link won't work.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.