Jump to content

wildthing

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20
  • Donations

    4579.20 USD 
  • Points

    5,151,850 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by wildthing

  1. AND THEN GOD CREATED VIRGINIA (Evennon-Virginians should love this one.) God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel,found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired, "Where have you been?" God smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through theclouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made." Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?" "It's a planet," replied God, and I've put life on it. I'mgoing to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance." "Balance?" inquired Michael, "I'm still confused." God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth,while southern Europe is going tobe poor. Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there isa continent of black people. Balance in all things." God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be verycold and covered in ice." The Archangel , impressed by God's work,then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one?" "That's Virginia, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, riversand streams, lakes, forests, hills, and plains. The peoplefrom Virginia are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world. They will beextremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, andproducers of good things" Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked, "Butwhat about balance, God? You said there would be balance." God smiled, "Right next to Virginiais Washington, D.C. Wait till you see the idiotsI put there."
  2. Happy birthday old friend
  3. Wildthing's Car for retirement
  4. Why was his pickle to small?
  5. Here is another one for you boys and girls
  6. Good start guys but I know this group can do better. Tone Loc did a funny version love the line i get paid to do the wildthing. LOL
  7. Cheaters suck and are losers in real life.
  8. LOL I agree These idiots never stop in amazing me with how they reply like robots. Cavey I have a complaint to file since you are an admin Sob has been watching me shower again and I think we need to ban him from the forums so that the video doesn't make it in here.
  9. I can't take all the credit because sex pather did take some of the pics and so did my wife.
  10. Well I finally got the 116 photos uploaded here is the link to it. http://s723.photobucket.com/albums/ww234/wildthingmn/XI%20FEST%202011/
  11. Yeah they told me I had to keep my condom on LOL
  12. Don't let Gorilla fool you I caught him in his own house and got a picture for you all to see.
  13. Happy Birthday t-rat
  14. freeze tag it doesn't matter how good you are just as long as you thaw everyone.
  15. Have a happy birthday
  16. Have a Happy birthday boiler we miss you
  17. Happy Birthday to you!!
  18. LOL Free Mugs to the ones going to the XI Fest I say.
  19. happy birthday Buddy
  20. Happy birthday you little toot
  21. Welcome to the family and have fun. Killing the admin will get your tags knifed off.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.