Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,119,191 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. 30 days!!!
  2. This is what the map rotation will be "gametype dm map mp_gamerplace map mp_glossi4 map mp_mechanica map mp_normandyhill map mp_wspawn map mp_boardwalkv6 map mp_mersin map mp_mountainfightv5 map mp_glossi7 map mp_xi_farm map mario_castle map mp_devils_den_beta map mp_dfg_crossfire map mp_gob_rats map mp_nijmegen_bridge map mp_street map mp_xfirea map mp_bridge map mp_calvi map mp_chelm map mp_flakbatterie_v1_0 map mp_hellskeep_nightrain map mp_powcamp map mtl_bismarck map mp_blimp_cottage map mp_farm_assault map mp_hf map mp_tobruk map mto_panzer_station_final map rocket map mp_carpen map mp_colditz map mp_draguignan map mp_eraplace_reloaded map mp_greleans2 map mp_olassault map mp_sdn map mp_tfl_winterplace map mp_wiehl map mto_canal_beta map mp_cyr map mp_rushtown map mp_townville map mp_verla2 map mp_heckticbeta2 map mp_heraan map mp_bocage_winter_v2 map mp_wow_cheesy map mp_prypiatshort map mp_shipment map mp_gamerisland"
  3. I was actually able to get most of the maps in 1 rotation, so lets put the rotation in that I have and see how it goes.
  4. I will redo this rotation sometime in the next day or two, I will take 30 maps from the vote system and put them in, well I guess it would be as many as I can fit in with 1000 characters
  5. Please help me welcome a new member of the COD4 admin team GOOGLE!! If you play COD4 you know who Google is, he knows the game in and out and will be a great help to anyone with issues. So please start hitting him up with all your questions. Congrats Google
  6. LMAO I wish I had a rack like that
  7. WOW! Congrats you guys, here's to another 20 years!
  8. Maybe we can get @@Ruggerxi to pay them a monthly fee so we can still get maps. Maybe we should look at buying the site from him and hosting it ourselves, I'm on vacation next week so after that I will talk to Capt and see what kinda situation he's in
  9. This is the last day orders, I will be putting in the order today at 5pm central time.
  10. Tomorrow is the last day for orders
  11. This is usually happens when 1 round ended in a draw with no one winning
  12. Sorry I forgot to announce this earlier, but Little Old Man you are the Member of the Month. Congrats
  13. Server has been changed to 10 min rounds now, lets see how it goes for a day
  14. That sounds right, but I would have to see the mod again to be 100% but I would just do it and test it out, It wont crash the server
  15. You can do it Beers, I'm at work and can't really do much here right now
  16. Just go play in the server for awhile and try it out at least, my god people calm down. If you would of read through the whole post you would see that this is just testing some ideas people had. I am also doing a test now too see if people are actually going in and trying out my changes that I make or if you're just reading what you want and posting. Obviously some are just posting and not reading or playing because the camp thing has been off the server since yesterday afternoon central time. Please people when I am trying out new things on a server, actually go in and try it out then comment. If your not gonna try it out then don't comment, because you have no idea how the gameplay is unless you are actually in the game and playing it for a little while. Thanks to the people that played and tested out the changes as I made them over the past couple days.
  17. Great I would definitely be interested in that. If you hear anything about servers coming out please pm me incase I miss it
  18. I am waiting for the stand alone, once servers are ready we will get whatever you members want, just need someone to run them
  19. Right now maps are set for 15mins, so are you guys thinking 10mins?
  20. Its possible yes, but that is a very big change to a very very popular server, lets see what others think. I don't mind the 5 round limit myself, that way when I have no bullets in my gun I can get more defrosts and try to break my record http://www.xtremeidiots.com/index.php?/topic/32061-who-says-you-cant-get-high-score-in-freezetag-without-killing-anyone/
  21. Lets keep all comments on this on the main post http://www.xtremeidiots.com/index.php?/topic/38147-cod4-ace-mod-possible-changes/page-4#entry400336
  22. Lets try to keep all the comments on the main post about this. http://www.xtremeidiots.com/index.php?/topic/38147-cod4-ace-mod-possible-changes/page-4#entry400336
  23. Thanks again for your responses today on this. I have made some couple final tweaks that I think will be in the medium point I was looking for. You have 60 secs to camp sniper or not, you need to move a little less than you did before to stop the camp wanring, you have 4 secs of invisible spawn protection and you have 4 tubes. I think this will stop the spawn camping from happening and also keep the server moving and not have people just camping in the corners of the map waiting for people to run by. Thanks again and please continue to post positive or negatives on the changes.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.