Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. Couple of mine...still learning the ropes...(optimum fps, time sequence etc...)
  2. Industrial Products 262 Business Center Dr N‎ Blacklick, OH 43004, USA I talked to the guy...the product isnt 100% clear...thats the mikly color of the boot....but thats no biggie... The real issue is the use of the product...for example...gloves arent a good use...tools arent a good use....anything that is used...abrasion is a big factor on keeping this stuff on what you put it on...shoes should be ok but it would be cheaper to buy a pair oil/water resistant. Gloves...the stuff ownt stay on long in real world applications...tools... I ordered a quart though...going to play with it...boots for sure....nothing really in the workplace but will be messing with it on some parts of my boat....
  3. That was fun to watch...never thought of the chair thing...got to try that.....!! I made a TL Snow vid too...not nearly as fun to make as yours though....it was plowing more f'n snow AGAIN.....lol...
  4. They don't sell to the public...but I registered my company with them and they gave me a place in OH that will sell it to me...going to get a quart and try it out.
  5. That's awesome...I just got a gorpo the other day....its a cool little toy and damn near indestructible. I love the time lapse feature.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeVTtqxve5M
  6. It still wouldnt stop the noises in my head...
  7. Have an awesome day Maz!!!
  8. Welcome Moron!!!
  9. Welcome Norm!!
  10. ROFLMAO...you are very observant @LOM...
  11. Impressive...!!!
  12. To get back on track.... Go ask Alice... Here is something obscure that popped into my head... The Indians send signals From the rocks above the pass The cowboys take positions In the bushes and the grass The squaw is with the Corporal She is tied against the tree She doesn't mind the language It's the beating she don't need
  13. To easy for stoners Alice...
  14. HaHa...the bio diesel is for the generators...they have a boat load of em... B-5 is a 5% blend of the cheese in the jar and regular dieselfuel.... A B-52...well, that's a silly band from a long time ago...lol..
  15. I'm delivering Bio-Diesel to the Super Bowl...helping them "green" up their footprint....I am dropping them B-5, So I am winning this year...lol.. See photo below for a picture of B-99 in this weather...
  16. I work 6 miles from the stadium....my $tate wins the $uperBowl...everyone I know is getting a piece of it...
  17. Happy Birthday all youse....have an awesome day!!
  18. Heya Norm...man of few words eh? LOL...glad to see ya made it to the site...!!! keep posting!!
  19. Just the three messages I wrote today....they probably aren't read but they also aren't that important if you got other things to do...no worries...
  20. I inadvertently deleted messages and was wondering if I can get some back... it asked me if I was sure I want to delete them but I was wrong...
  21. Good thing....
  22. Have an awesome Birthday,,,,!!!
  23. Better late than never I always say...Happy Birthday Chili
  24. Hmmm....really trying hard to remember ANYTHING about 1984....and it makes me feel burnt...lol..
  25. I said it before and I'll say it again....all the idiots from across the pond use it... I cunt kill that guy I cunt thaw you from here.. I cunt believe that guy killed me... Maybe I'm missing something here..... Edit: My wife just explained to me its their accent ...whoops....
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.