Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

graphics card

Bazza

• Member ID:  340
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1078
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6669
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1971
  • Device:  Android

hi fellow idiots. not been on for  few days cos my graphics card has blown up. power apears to be there but nothing on screen.

its a pcienhanced nvdiagforce8500+ pos. i had driver problems recently, so maybe thats what was the prelude.

i cant afford a new graphics card atm so not sure what to do. wil be on as soon as i can find a replacemenet, but it will most probably not be half as good as what i had- which was shit to be honest anyways. wish me luck guys, and if anyone knows where i can get a dirt cheap graphics card, plz, lemme know :P

then i need a crowbar to prize money out of my moose, as she has the purse strings in a death grip.using her increeeeeeeeedibly slow laptop to write this

luv ya all

• Member ID:  804
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960

OK I have this card.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MSI-COMPUTER-GEFORCE-GRAPHICS-CARD-N9500GT-MD1G-D2-/200433916234?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item2eaacad94a

Looks just like that card but it only takes up one slot. Barely used and slightly better than the card you had. Still in original box.

http://www.gpureview.com/show_cards.php?card1=514&card2=574                                                                                                                                                               Pm me your address and I can find out how much it will cost to ship. If you can reimburse shipping its yours. And depending on how much you can pay me back over time....I hope this helps.                                                      

• 3 weeks later...

• Member ID:  340
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1078
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6669
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1971
  • Device:  Android

wizid mate, you are a star. have recived and installed, but need to get windows 7 i think, it's conflicts with xp. also ie opens, lets me type 2 letters of an adress then closes with error... lol,  omfg. not my best month ever. had to buy a cpu fan(tomorrow), and got 2 new (well old) fans to replace my one that cba to stir the air.  nearly there :) cant wait to be back. let ya know in a few days how its going. reinstalled xp so lost everything.   arg,  and i asked the moose to buy me a external hdd.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Fuck bazz if you replace anything else you may as well just go out and buy a new PCTongue out