Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

What kinds of things happen that make you think there is a hacker playing?

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63388
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

+ack when I first begin to play the COD series I had no idea what a hacker was nor the reason they were banned. It didn't take long til I was killed from an area I could not be seen and my education about hackers began. Before I go on lets try to put some definition to the term hacker. The best definition I have seen yet is as such; it is a program that is not part of the game console but is designed to assist the console to enhace the accuacy and pinpoint and may automatically kill opposing players! Okay with that in mind when a hacker is in a game and believe me they do play our servers. i promise you they play any server where even balance can't detect them. The ace mod we have because PB is only streamed and not policing they come here to test what they have. They usually don't turn it on right away so they don't seem to obvious. When they do they begin killing people in places you can't be seen in. They kill you through concrete walls when they under normal playing conditions would never know you are even there. There are a few  weapons of choice also. The one that is used the most often is the saw, cause it will shoot through thick walls with one shot. Now lets get to the question, has this ever happened to you? Odds are if you have played very much at all, you have seen all of the afore mentioned kills. How should you react to this? Don't say anything in game as that alerts the hacker you are on to him. Go into spectate and you will see you are not the only victim and that someone is already videoing the culprit and is contacting an admin where its necessary. People hacks are improving  and changing everyday, so remember there are people that actually get paid to use them. It isnt new, they have been in existance for years for players who refuse to loose. In other words those that can't win any other way. i use to react very vocal and learned all I did was set the alarm off to the offender. I know we have members that can add to this post so please feel free to add anything I may have missed.

• Member ID:  1103
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  64
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1977
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  15642
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  01/01/2012

Getting killed from an unseen area is a glitch, and the person using it is a Glitcher.

A hack is code that enhances the player's capabilities beyond what others can have without that.  Examples are video drivers that allow one to see through walls and/or aimbots.

For everyone that thinks there is a hack in play there is probably a better explanation by considering skill and experience. Hacks are rare, skill is rare.  I'd argue that hacks which can be put onto PB policed servers are the rarer commodity. 

I'd also submit that the skill to write a proper stream of consciousness post that is actually readable is apparently rare too.

• Member ID:  36
  • Followers:  124
  • Topic Count:  235
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3845
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Achievement Points:  34608
  • Days Won:  17
  • Birthday:  11/22/1968

Big Mean Dean all this talk of hackers are you trying to find a better hack? Just kidding. Remember if you think someone is hacking do not accuse them in game but bring it to an admin. Best of all watch out for the pinglo hack where you shoot a tube in a door in hopes to get someone because your shot with a gun sucks. Again just kidding.

wildthing
 Best of all watch out for the pinglo hack where you shoot a tube in a door in hopes to get someone because your shot with a gun sucks. Again just kidding.

At this point I'm not hoping, I'll be happy to pickup another weapon because I can get you so easily it's kind of boring now.

Pinglo  i would like some claification if you would please! I am just curious I get the feeling from the last cooment you wrote that my skiill as awrter on this subject has something lacking.. Please explainyour comment please.  i know Iam not pro caliber but it seems here I am the onlyy one attempting to make this subject aware to the players! Thnk you for your responseA

Bigmeandean
Pinglo  i would like some claification if you would please! I am just curious I get the feeling from the last cooment you wrote that my skiill as awrter on this subject has something lacking.. Please explainyour comment please.  i know Iam not pro caliber but it seems here I am the onlyy one attempting to make this subject aware to the players! Thnk you for your responseA

Pick up your game, I respect you for your age and capabilities but if you read your posts and don't see the issues then there is something wrong bud.

• Member ID:  36
  • Followers:  124
  • Topic Count:  235
  • Content Count:  3845
  • Achievement Points:  34608
  • Days Won:  17
  • Birthday:  11/22/1968

• Member ID:  112
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

Dean if you are trying to become a post whore you need to shorten your posts at this rate you should get there by your 90th birthday

• Member ID:  45
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9018
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65878
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

• Member ID:  143
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2514
  • Birthday:  08/25/1966

Tball

Dean if you are trying to become a post whore you need to shorten your posts at this rate you should get there by your 90th birthday

T-ball that's too fuckin funny.

New topic...What do you think of when your on the shitter?? 

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Most cod4 weapons shoot through walls Dean, especially with deep impact onUndecided

• Member ID:  1634
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Content Count:  1634
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12427
  • Birthday:  04/19/1949

Tball

Yes I agree much shorter LOL

• Member ID:  285
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2204
  • Birthday:  11/04/1965

Catching hackers is gettign harder and harder.   play mostly Black ops where there are some tools that allow you to monitor players, you can get the video and watch it.  But only the stupid hackers are the ovious wallers and aim botters now.  If a dude is so oviious that hes gogin 100-1 then he gets banned pretty quick, and in Black ops itslef you can report a player for cheating.  I have done it and seen people getted banned.  The new hackers are the ones that while they are doing well, they dont overdo it, they dont get 20 headshots in a row, the new aimbotting scripts will randomly shoot a body part, so the old tell tale sign of 20 headshots ina row doesnt happend,  I have watehd hours of video from playing BO to try and catch and see hackers.. its very hard and sometimes you have to just realize.. they play this games hours and hours.. they know exactly where peopel spawn, they know the camps spots by heart.. They have a good setup.. there are player setups that can give you away, some  people use sound and have spent hundreds of dollars  on headsets

• Member ID:  839
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

I agree, to damn long Dean. lol Fuck your age, I am almost there too. And I wish that I could play when I am on the shitter. I have my best ideas in there and then I forget them when I get out. Sign of old age, or drugs or something. Fuck yeah, that would be awesome, setting taking a big shit trying to shoot somebody. I could just imagine that one.

Masterlixx, you are quite right. It is damn hard sometimes to spot the fuckers. Unless it is pretty obvious, our hands are tied. I thank you a lot for helping us with catching them guys. It must be getting better, you haven't came and got me recently.

Hell just have fun and play, no matter what game it is. And if there is an obvious problem, then get in touch with one of our fine Admin's.

Hell I got knifed through a concrete wall the other day. I couldn't figure that out.

PingLo
Bigmeandean

Pick up your game, I respect you for your age and capabilities but if you read your posts and don't see the issues then there is something wrong bud.

pinglo it is obvious you missed what i am talking about if that is your response. Cause iwas not referring to litchers and you also don't play in the server even close to the time I have nor spent much time spectating very many players that run these hacks because som of your points ofargumentation are simply not true! One is when you said that people that shoot you from unseen places are glitchers. it is partially true but if you will go to my xfire web pae i have several videos of players that has been banned for using wall hacks and such. second is when you say they are rae once again we see one of these players 2 to 3 times a week. so my friend maybe before you start commenting on threads you dont know as much about as you may think maybe you should ask questions instead of assuming anything. we all know what that does to each of us right? now as for aimbots go your right there but in my research i have found some very sophisticated hacks  out there and they  do a hell of a lot more than just being a simple aimbot. they also allow you to see everybodys location including heigth anddepth. they have so many efferent names and purposes that it is impossible to cover it here. i dont know your level of expertise but from wht you wrote maybe you should do an upgrade on  your hack education. once again i have video of hackers laying in one place and killing others thru walls andwhatever. as for the level of my game i do what i do for my enjoyment and i dont care whhere anyone thinks what my level is  i will be waiting for your response my friend.

• Member ID:  112
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

Hookers must cost you a fortune 2 min fucking 6 hours talking about those 2 min

• Member ID:  1130
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

Tball
Hookers must cost you a fortune 2 min fucking 6 hours talking about those 2 min

Have to agree there Tball....Laughing 

• Member ID:  2425
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  193
  • Birthday:  09/08/1984

well if iImay add something there is a site you can join for a price and in it it promises undetectable hacks.

http://cod5hacks.net/

now I know that if someone was dedicated enough to cheat in this manner I'd bet that they would be willing to pay to have these hacks. It is a pretty impressive list of options that are imbedded in this program and from my general play I have noticed perfect shots and grenade placement or as you stated that they couldn't possibly know your positon but you get killed though the wall, and the kill shot after death points into or through a wall .

well that's my 2 cents about it. take it or leave it.

Cheaters never prosper.

• Member ID:  10
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  1071
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6264
  • Birthday:  09/03/1993

Someone give this man an opinion column lmfao :D

• Member ID:  189
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1388
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  7432
  • Birthday:  02/01/1978

well if i see lots of kleenex's  tissues nude magazines laying around or a pocket pussy i no theres a wanker

• Member ID:  1924
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1012
  • Achievement Points:  5864
  • Birthday:  05/30/1973

Hey Dean!

I agree with you in parts, but some "walling" is easy to do! sometimes, you don't see, but your character sticks out the wall, sometimes you see a boot, gun barrel or other limb sticking out...I shoot when I see it...

Also, there is obvious spots on older maps, where everybody know they'll get shot from...if you "pre-fire" in that general direction, you often kill the dude camping the spot...

As for real HAXORZ, them fucks are hard to pinpoint...

• Member ID:  222
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3846
  • Achievement Points:  25628
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/05/1968

dollardogg
well if i see lots of kleenex's  tissues nude magazines laying around or a pocket pussy i no theres a wanker

LMAO Dogg, too true.....

Dean, I also like to look at a person k/d ratio and when I spec, one thing that I look for is how comfortable the person is while standing out in the open.  IF they have a wallhack, they can see where other players are pretty easily, so they can stand around and not worry about being shot.  Granted, on some sniper-type maps, people can sit and camp with a sniper rifle and get ridiculous k/d ratios, but I am talking about people that are running around a map and not getting shot because they seem to know where people are.  With some smaller maps, you are going to get killed a lot, plain and simple.....if someone has too low a number of deaths, I think is as bad as an extra high number of kills. 

I think that we do a pretty good job of keeping the hacks out of the XI servers.  We have a lot of members that play on the servers regularly and they know how to get in touch with the admins, who will drop what they are doing to come in and take a look.  The streaming tools that we have in place also help considerably. 

Another thought.....and I am not even on the shitter right now..... The XI servers get a lot of traffic.  If you want to play Ace Mod or FTAG, you generally come to an XI server.  With that said, we are attracting better and better players all the time.  Not all of the really good players are hacks - they are just really good players.  As someone mentioned above, you learn maps and where people spawn and where people camp and after a while you can just shoot in the general direction of a bush and kill someone that you "think" might be hanging out there.

anyway, I got long winded.......my thoughts.

• Member ID:  1425
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  850
  • Birthday:  02/07/1969

Heres some jerks I have come across.

USAPLISKEN
Tball

Yes I agree much shorter LO  Okay guys I realize i get long winded but in all honesty i posted this for the people that hve asked me about a thousand times about this.  I don't pretend to be an expert but like some of you I have spent hrs spectatigand going over film this from experience and research t educate to at least an idiots level. so please give me a brek lol thanks for the additional inpt guys!