Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

For you, Bigmeandean....

Ferret

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6529
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63453
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

are youba democrat? they hav big flopping donkey balls ith a totem pole that  goes with them!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.16
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Bigmeandean
are youba democrat? they hav big flopping donkey balls ith a totem pole that  goes with them!

I am saying this very slow.... (had to edit.. only because i am drunk.. i am being slow)

no dont think Im a demacrap... but I do doubt just about everything  political as i cant help it....... but I do love trees and tree.

What does that make me?

I doubt I will want to go to work tomarrow.. but I will anyway.

I doubt I will be able to take a shit in the morning like I want to from the pizza i ate today.. but will try for sure.

i doubt my penis is much bigger than ron jeremy's.. ( my almost 7.. his 9.. not even close) but I can dream.

I doubt any of this said here will be productive.. but I will say it anyway.

HXTR its  productive in theaspect you are interacting with me and others! i do know how you feel. i wrote my story when my life went to hell and the struggle to live again, but now i am writing  the struggle to feel productive again. so i relate to you more than you know. i am getting better right now the future is looking good butt i know its been  long tough road to get here and it will continue to be a battle from now on but its worth it again!  i empathise bro.

Bigmeandean

HXTR its  productive in theaspect you are interacting with me and others! i do know how you feel. i wrote my story when my life went to hell and the struggle to live again, but now i am writing  the struggle to feel productive again. so i relate to you more than you know. i am getting better right now the future is looking good butt i know its been  long tough road to get here and it will continue to be a battle from now on but its worth it again!  i empathise bro.

I know what you mean dean..... haha did not mean the pun till now.... hahaha but anyway... shit happens.. and I could go into a book on how I view life. But in simple terms.. we are all fucked up. Just the level and motive of fuckedupness. I have met so many god damn fucking people and I have seen so much fuckedness. Not many can admit they are fucked up and many can hide it. But we all share many things and can hide behind what brings us comfort.

You decide what comforts you.

• Member ID:  207
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  790
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5015
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966

Another post hijacked by IDIOTS !!Cool

• Member ID:  62
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

Welcome to the Hijack Paperman

hxtr
Bigmeandean

I am saying this very slow.... (had to edit.. only because i am drunk.. i am being slow)

no dont think Im a demacrap... but I do doubt just about everything  political as i cant help it....... but I do love trees and tree.

What does that make me?

I doubt I will want to go to work tomarrow.. but I will anyway.

I doubt I will be able to take a shit in the morning like I want to from the pizza i ate today.. but will try for sure.

i doubt my penis is much bigger than ron jeremy's.. ( my almost 7.. his 9.. not even close) but I can dream.

I doubt any of this said here will be productive.. but I will say it anyway.

Well just an update....

I'm going to work.

I took a major shit like I wanted and even had seconds. Now room for more cucumbers.... I was getting kind of full from last night.

My penis is still the same size when I check last... so maybe tomorrow. I can only hope.

No this was not productive... we idiots wasted too much time having fun here but fun it was. Should have heard us laughing.

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

I love to knife with dean and get killed by him all I can do it lmfao when I do get killed by him .....He is one of my very good friends and I always pay him back one way or the other ...Dean get your Ass back here soon I miss you :) Mel aka {DS} Giggles

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Dean is the only one that i have never cussed for knifing me..lol.  I hope u return soon.  Second chris...dont come here accusing someone of boosting...he was being honorable, something apparently u need to learn.  Dont even know you but I dont like you.  Ur attitude needs a wake up call jerk.  Dont come to a post to praise a member and trash talk it.  Keep ur thoughts like that to yourself or maybe it was jealousy.  Thats what I think.  But anyway....way to hack a good post guys.

• Member ID:  1371
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1906
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  14042
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

I have surpassed the master ! (Dean) I challange Thee to a duel. !!!

• Member ID:  2491
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  354
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2140
  • Birthday:  04/20/1961

Angel
Dean is the only one that i have never cussed for knifing me..lol.  I hope u return soon.  Second chris...dont come here accusing someone of boosting...he was being honorable, something apparently u need to learn.  Dont even know you but I dont like you.  Ur attitude needs a wake up call jerk.  Dont come to a post to praise a member and trash talk it.  Keep ur thoughts like that to yourself or maybe it was jealousy.  Thats what I think.  But anyway....way to hack a good post guys.

thank you madam[ jerk charming]

these are my thoughts, no one tells me what to think, or what too say, if you do not like it do not read it,and its boast not boost,as for liking me who cares, one of my redeeming features [i have very few left] is that i never swear near or at women but you i come very very close to doing so,i am very aware that you are in the clan,and i would rather not have a war with the lot, but you are allowed your views [so am i]so if you can stop the name calling [ i am pretty sure that if i called you what i want to call you i would be "hammered " for it]that would be nice, this i hope is my last word on it, time will tell,

PrPleKusH
I have surpassed the master ! (Dean) I challange Thee to a duel. !!!

Well my friend I am sorry I am not able to accomodate you,but if I was to get on today I would give you that opportunity! Even tho under most circumstances my carpol ttunnel wouldnt let me, but because i miss all you guys  and playing and having fun i would just because your my friend! Someday we can se what happens!

chris Angel and I go back to when she first  started playing here! I recruited her so she is very protective of me! You "jerk" lol!

Bigmeandean
chris Angel and I go back to when she first  started playing here! I recruited her so she is very protective of me! You "jerk" lol!

you being a "gentleman" i do not have to be so restrained about it i do not fucking care who or what she is ,my old army unit got chopped to bits bringing "freedom" of speech to a bunch of camel jocks who really do not appear to understand the concept nor want it, so i think the least we can do is have the same fucking right on this site,it was one of yours[ben franklin?] who said "i do not agree with what you are saying but i defend your right to say it with my dying breath?]what i said were my thoughts [still are] i will not be bullied by fucking no one,i hope this puts an end to .some how i think not,just out of interest you old fart even i miss you out there lol

Well go ahead and say whatever u want....u want a war...i got ur war.  I will NOT back down from anyone and anybody here that knows that I wont so u wanna really start something...bring it!!!  I really wanna call u worse but i will refrain myself, for once, rugger will be happy, but i am almost to the point i dont care.  U are NOT gonna sit there and talk about me like that.     As for ur dont read thing...follow ur own damn words.  U say that but nobody made u read this post and well if u didnt like it..should have kept ur mouth shut.  I will NOT stand for you to come here and ruin a praise of Dean.  And nothin about u is charming...sounds like u need to get out of ur grumpy miserable life and enjoy it a lil then u would appreciate a praise or otherwise dont make a rude comment.

Angel
Well go ahead and say whatever u want....u want a war...i got ur war.  I will NOT back down from anyone and anybody here that knows that I wont so u wanna really start something...bring it!!!  I really wanna call u worse but i will refrain myself, for once, rugger will be happy, but i am almost to the point i dont care.  U are NOT gonna sit there and talk about me like that.     As for ur dont read thing...follow ur own damn words.  U say that but nobody made u read this post and well if u didnt like it..should have kept ur mouth shut.  I will NOT stand for you to come here and ruin a praise of Dean.  And nothin about u is charming...sounds like u need to get out of ur grumpy miserable life and enjoy it a lil then u would appreciate a praise or otherwise dont make a rude comment.

wtf? you have not been attacked,my views are mine, .have you a drink problem or a mental health issue i should be aware off as you appear to be getting quite upset about a matter which really had nothing to do with you,judging by your grammar i am amazed you can follow this at all,you invited yourself to this ,you are not a victim of an attack,[AND I WANT THAT ON FUCKING RECORD]

U are not that bright I see!?   U attacked me in the statements above but ur first wrong move was attacking an XI member.  No I dont drink at all and I am in way better shape than you.  All this anger...maybe u need some help?!  It should be fairly easy to find...instead of coming here and being a freakin rude guest...u need to go for some classes or something.  As for my grammar...dude u dont even wanna go there.  Hell I have to read urs a few times to understand or try to understand what u are saying....seems u need to take some grammar lessons.  And yes it has everything to do with me...XI is my family and I will stand up for anyone of them but especially Dean. 

P.S.  Graduated in the top 20 of 315 people...Honors and Tech Endorsement.   Booyah!!!  Dont hate the smart people.

And lastly..I am done with this post...U are truely a legend here Dean and we all love you.  I have better things to do than waste my time with a miserable person who wants to bring people down.  My life is tooooooooo great for this.  :)

Angel

P.S.  Graduated in the top 20 of 315 people...Honors and Tech Endorsement.   Booyah!!!  Dont hate the smart people.

Shit you just did a lilttle better than me Angle... i  barely graduated. lol

Lets all have a big smile and get over this asap... atleast before rugger comes home. Lets let rugger know he can leave and we will hold down the fort.. even though we were no help last night. I blame it on Dogg and always will. I should have stayed home and smoked Crack. He likes that.

Angel

U are not that bright I see!?   U attacked me in the statements above but ur first wrong move was attacking an XI member.  No I dont drink at all and I am in way better shape than you.  All this anger...maybe u need some help?!  It should be fairly easy to find...instead of coming here and being a freakin rude guest...u need to go for some classes or something.  As for my grammar...dude u dont even wanna go there.  Hell I have to read urs a few times to understand or try to understand what u are saying....seems u need to take some grammar lessons.  And yes it has everything to do with me...XI is my family and I will stand up for anyone of them but especially Dean. 

And lastly..I am done with this post...U are truely a legend here Dean and we all love you.  I have better things to do than waste my time with a miserable person who wants to bring people down.  My life is tooooooooo great for this.  :)

fair enough, but just for the record, i never attacked your clan,nor dean,[who as a gamer i have respect for even if he is "different"]this will be my last post on this,have a nice day,

No kidding hxtr....its Angel...not Angle  :)     LoL!!

Angel
No kidding hxtr....its Angel...not Angle  :)     LoL!!

hahahaha i told you I barley passed.. hahaha I am not kidding.

Who the Fuck is Chris? Registered User. I get it now...

everyone hates Chris...

wow this guys makes lots of scent......... but Joel Osteen is the man. I did not miss talk.