Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

What Obama is doing to help Arizona

TedsofBeverlyHills

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14890
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Achievement Points:  91117
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

Jedi-Jack

Solution to the Criminal Aliens that come accross the U.S. southern border.  Keep in mind that the U.S. Military is forbidden to operate on U.S. soil.

Solution:

2000 national guard troops from every state are to be brought down to the border.  Fully armed with all their equipment and the like.  The equipment for an Armored Division needs to be provided for their use.  They need to have an Air Wing assigned as well.  That will be 100,000 national guardsmen protecting OUR NATION!!!  We need to let the cartels know that they are finished in the U.S.  If they do not get the message then we need to send in one of the teams and assassinate these people, and then the next one that takes their place and so on and so on.  Sooner or later they will get the hint that we are no longer sheep for them to prey on.  They have invaded U.S. soil and must be repelled with absolute deadly force. 

Some of you might call me an extremeist, but again I say that I have been very consistent with every message that I have posted.  I love my country and My countries ALLIES <----(Pete)  And for those who harm U.S. Citizens you must perish.  No matter who you are...NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!.  All enemies foreign and DOMESTIC!

Thank You,

Jack

Not a bad idea Jack, just call it military maneuvers...

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

I have a very simple solution.

We already carry a national ID card - SS card. Make it biometric such that when you present it, you also swipe a thumbprint, when queries a database to verify you are who you say you are. Only citizens get it. It can't be faked. Without it, you cannot be employed, bank, buy or rent a house, fly, etc. Then, make it a mandatory felony for the CEO/manager/owner of any business or company which employs anyone who does not have one. When illegals can't work or function in this country, they will go where they can. We won't even have to ship them home.

• Member ID:  859
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  681
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4117
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/04/1968

PimpedOutPete

Its a shame that this has to happen. Im a firm believer that Immigration should be under federal juristiction. That way the laws could be universal throughout all states. The problem is the federal government has dont a terrible job for the past 10 years. The Believe Arizona is going in the right direction but rather than having ID with them at all times, I think they should be be able to detain them til Identification is made. This issue of having ID at all times is crap.. So if I retire to Arizona, I will need ID with me on the golf course?.. *lol*

Personally if it was me, I would fight the Arizona law and Impliment the same thing federally...

"I would fight the Arizona law and Impliment the same thing federally"

=================================

HELLO....MCFLY!!!    It IS Federal law NOW.  It's just that this administration (same as Bush's) simply REFUSE TO ENFORCE IT.  The Arizona law is basically a verbatim re-write of Federal law.  It's *already* there, it just isn't enforced.

"Arizona is going in the right direction but rather than having ID with them at all times, I think they should be be able to detain them til Identification is made."

================================

A reasonable point, I don't disagree.  But it isn't that simple.

On what grounds will you "detain" them?  If you "detain" someone in ANY way, shape, or form..... you WILL INVARIABLY be accused of racism, discrimination, fascism, oppression, cruelty, false imprisonment, and violation of Constitutional rights.   And you will be accused of such, in a brutally vicious and hate-mongering manner.  Just read the papers, you'll see what I mean.

The bottom line is, that even LEGAL immigrants MUST carry identification on them at all times.  That is the LAW.  It isn't "state law", it isn't meeeean ol' Arizona law...... it is FEDERAL law.  Either have it changed, or obey it.  Unless either of those two things happen, it is a violation of law, and it must be enforced (regardless of the Federal Govt's 's propensity to actually DO that).

• Member ID:  295
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  1535
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  8175
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

SgtHarryWeezer

We already carry a national ID card - SS card. Make it biometric such that when you present it, you also swipe a thumbprint, when queries a database to verify you are who you say you are. Only citizens get it. It can't be faked. Without it, you cannot be employed, bank, buy or rent a house, fly, etc. Then, make it a mandatory felony for the CEO/manager/owner of any business or company which employs anyone who does not have one. When illegals can't work or function in this country, they will go where they can. We won't even have to ship them home.

take a lesson folks.. harry has hit it dead on ..without blaming republicans or democrats ...oh yea i forgot u guys just wanna talk shit about obama...go ahead ..ima be laughin my ass of when he is re elected 2012...nothin any post or group can do about it..in my opinion

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

crackxi
SgtHarryWeezer

take a lesson folks.. harry has hit it dead on ..without blaming republicans or democrats ...oh yea i forgot u guys just wanna talk shit about obama...go ahead ..ima be laughin my ass of when he is re elected 2012...nothin any post or group can do about it..in my opinion

crack.. he will win in 2012 and America will lose big time. All by design. 

• Member ID:  295
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  1535
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  8175
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

hxtr
crackxi
SgtHarryWeezer

crack.. he will win in 2012 and America will lose big time. All by design. 

ima get some obama shirts made Laughing ima send u one! Tongue out

• Member ID:  783
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  283
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1698
  • Birthday:  04/10/1990

SgtHarryWeezer

Funny...that sound virtually identical to the laws we already have in place......

Ferret
PimpedOutPete

Its a shame that this has to happen. Im a firm believer that Immigration should be under federal juristiction. That way the laws could be universal throughout all states. The problem is the federal government has dont a terrible job for the past 10 years. The Believe Arizona is going in the right direction but rather than having ID with them at all times, I think they should be be able to detain them til Identification is made. This issue of having ID at all times is crap.. So if I retire to Arizona, I will need ID with me on the golf course?.. *lol*

Personally if it was me, I would fight the Arizona law and Impliment the same thing federally...

HELLO....MCFLY!!!    It IS Federal law NOW.  It's just that this administration (same as Bush's) simply REFUSE TO ENFORCE IT.  The Arizona law is basically a verbatim re-write of Federal law.  It's *already* there, it just isn't enforced.

"Arizona is going in the right direction but rather than having ID with them at all times, I think they should be be able to detain them til Identification is made."

On what grounds will you "detain" them?  If you "detain" someone in ANY way, shape, or form..... you WILL INVARIABLY be accused of racism, discrimination, fascism, oppression, cruelty, false imprisonment, and violation of Constitutional rights.   And you will be accused of such, in a brutally vicious and hate-mongering manner.  Just read the papers, you'll see what I mean.

The bottom line is, that even LEGAL immigrants MUST carry identification on them at all times.  That is the LAW.  It isn't "state law", it isn't meeeean ol' Arizona law...... it is FEDERAL law.  Either have it changed, or obey it.  Unless either of those two things happen, it is a violation of law, and it must be enforced (regardless of the Federal Govt's 's propensity to actually DO that).

That is so messed up!  Why cant the local police enforce federal law?. If you tell me its because its not their juristiction.. Im going to SHIT! *lol*  I can see why you guys are so fed up with this crap if thats the case...

• Member ID:  177
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961

The law actually does not state you have to carry ID. It states you have to identify yourself to an officer of the law when asked.

What the United States Supreme Court said. What the United States Supreme Court held in Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial Dist. Court (2004) 542 U.S. 177, was that a state could make it a crime for a person to refuse to identify himself (i.e., tell the officer his name and address) when lawfully detained for criminal activity. Note that the Supreme Court did NOT say that any kind of identification papers could be required, nor did they say that police officers could ordinarily arrest someone for refusing to identify himself absent a state law permitting that arrest. There is no law in the United States requiring everybody to carry ID, at least not yet.

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961

Hickeydog
SgtHarryWeezer

Funny...that sound virtually identical to the laws we already have in place......

Also, all employer are required by law to verify the person's eligibility to work in the US. It has been like that as long as I have been here. I believe the form is the I-9. 

The problem is these employers don't do the verification required (I had to show my green card in order to work before I got my US citizenship - the SS card isn't sufficient anymore as it is too easily forged)

The other problem is the law enforcement agencies do not check. If the employers obeyed the law and ICE enforced their own laws we would not have the problems we have.

You don't need this fancy SS card. All citizens are allowed to get passports, as the National ID system gets up and running most state issued ID will be useless to even get on a domestic flight. Non-citizens but legal residents can use their Green cards which are biometric and damned hard to forge now.

Bottom line - enforce the law and like Weezy says - the problem will leave for greener pastures. That is why, after Arizona enacted their "bad" law there was a mass exodus of illegals. Unfortunate for CA, NM and TX though which is where they went

• Member ID:  1320
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  611
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4498
  • Birthday:  01/14/1976

SgtHarryWeezer

This is already coming, I believe you can find it in Revelation...  mark of the Beast kind of thing.  It simply amazes me how quickly Bible prophecy can come to pass.

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

Pharticus
SgtHarryWeezer

This is already coming, I believe you can find it in Revelation...  mark of the Beast kind of thing.  It simply amazes me how quickly Bible prophecy can come to pass.

The current average credit score in the US right now is 666...SmileSmile

Awards

Blackbart
Pharticus
SgtHarryWeezer

The current average credit score in the US right now is 666...SmileSmile

hahahaahahhahaa bart that was funny...  oh shit

• Member ID:  255
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  1809
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  15969
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  12/17/1957

While I'm personally against illegal immigration it sure helps the bottom line in labor cost. In the greater Los Angles business community you need to really be competitive to stay in business. Plus it is  a whole lot easier to terminate the employment of  an un-documented worker. Try to find a white kid in Beverly Hills to wash dishes or bus a table and if you do, they are not worth a shit. So in the end I have mixed feelings on this issue....

• Member ID:  1634
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1634
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  12427
  • Birthday:  04/19/1949

Jedi-Jack

Solution to the Criminal Aliens that come accross the U.S. southern border.  Keep in mind that the U.S. Military is forbidden to operate on U.S. soil.

Solution:

2000 national guard troops from every state are to be brought down to the border.  Fully armed with all their equipment and the like.  The equipment for an Armored Division needs to be provided for their use.  They need to have an Air Wing assigned as well.  That will be 100,000 national guardsmen protecting OUR NATION!!!  We need to let the cartels know that they are finished in the U.S.  If they do not get the message then we need to send in one of the teams and assassinate these people, and then the next one that takes their place and so on and so on.  Sooner or later they will get the hint that we are no longer sheep for them to prey on.  They have invaded U.S. soil and must be repelled with absolute deadly force. 

Some of you might call me an extremeist, but again I say that I have been very consistent with every message that I have posted.  I love my country and My countries ALLIES <----(Pete)  And for those who harm U.S. Citizens you must perish.  No matter who you are...NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!.  All enemies foreign and DOMESTIC!

Thank You,

Jack

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

• Member ID:  1634
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  210
  • Content Count:  1634
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  12427
  • Birthday:  04/19/1949

Ferret
PimpedOutPete

HELLO....MCFLY!!!    It IS Federal law NOW.  It's just that this administration (same as Bush's) simply

REFUSE TO ENFORCE IT.  The Arizona law is basically a verbatim re-write of Federal law.  It's *already* there, it just isn't enforced.

WE passed this law because our country isn't doing its job and it alloued our law enforcement

to help out they are bankrupting our Hospital's-School's and the Gang activity is realy bad.

So its like this - someone keeps breaking into your home and you and the cops know who it is

but the chief of police does nothing there is a law but still does nothing.

So whats next, move and let them have the southern states....

Make no mistake this is an envasion - our jobless # is not 9% its more like 20% -

Deport them - Or shoot the fuckers so they wont come back??

• Member ID:  23
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  1834
  • Achievement Points:  16139
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

Ted's of Beverly Hills will be closed due to an unannounced raid bu the Immigration Department last night and his entire Kitchen staff except for the white chef and Teds nephew who stands around and hits on the wait staff, were arrested. We regret this interruption but Juan say everyone should be back from their trip to Mexico by Friday at the latest.

I hope this forces him into bankruptcy...Anyone that knowing hires illegals and takes jobs from Americans deserve to be ruined financially...SmileSmile

Awards

PHUCKITMAN
Ted's of Beverly Hills will be closed due to an unannounced raid bu the Immigration Department last night and his entire Kitchen staff except for the white chef and Teds nephew who stands around and hits on the wait staff, were arrested. We regret this interruption but Juan say everyone should be back from their trip to Mexico by Friday at the latest.

lol..priceless...

• Member ID:  255
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  1809
  • Achievement Points:  15969
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  12/17/1957

Blackbart
I hope this forces him into bankruptcy...Anyone that knowing hires illegals and takes jobs from Americans deserve to be ruined financially...SmileSmile

First I would never knowingly hire  illegals, here in California we don't have E-Verify because our state is run by democrats who generally care more about getting re-elected than doing whats right so we don't E Verify we just use an I-9 form and the Gov. never checks on the I-9 we file because the democrats what the hispanic vote and the republicans want the cheap labor. Since I'm not God I don't really know if the new worker who fills  out the an I-9 is really telling the truth. So until someone who puts America first, nothing going to change in this state, both parties are so corrupt.

Having said that, I will tell it not so bad knowing that a percent of your work is afraid of being deported it seems to help in getting more production results and better work habits. Now hire that white kid from Beverly Hills or surrounding areas and you just might has well forget about getting results let alone them showing up on time for work.

Mr. P as you know and as we have talked in the past, I mentioned that my attorneys are more that capable in the field of legation. I have won every sexual harassment case that has been brought forth against Teds Steak House with the exception of one where my son offered a waitress a raise for a little late night action. And as you know and laugh about it to me that I'm still taking  $500.00 a week out of his pay check for the next 2 years. Which by way is just a fraction of what the actual lawsuit/settlement cost, but not a big deal it was a great tax write off.

So bring on the INS or any other lawsuit, my attorney will have them for breakfast and then I will have another write off.

What really pisses me off is not that my son harassed a waitress and we lost in court but  that she was overweight and not that great looking damn I had thought I had taught him better than that, whats a Dad to do?

Pete your still a flaming liberal. lol

TedsofBeverlyHills
Blackbart

First I would never knowingly hire  illegals, here in California we don't have E-Verify because our state is run by democrats who generally care more about getting re-elected than doing whats right so we don't E Verify we just use an I-9 form and the Gov. never checks on the I-9 we file because the democrats what the hispanic vote and the republicans want the cheap labor. Since I'm not God I don't really know if the new worker who fills  out the an I-9 is really telling the truth. So until someone who puts America first, nothing going to change in this state, both parties are so corrupt.

Having said that, I will tell it not so bad knowing that a percent of your work is afraid of being deported it seems to help in getting more production results and better work habits. Now hire that white kid from Beverly Hills or surrounding areas and you just might has well forget about getting results let alone them showing up on time for work.

Mr. P as you know and as we have talked in the past, I mentioned that my attorneys are more that capable in the field of legation. I have won every sexual harassment case that has been brought forth against Teds Steak House with the exception of one where my son offered a waitress a raise for a little late night action. And as you know and laugh about it to me that I'm still taking  $500.00 a week out of his pay check for the next 2 years. Which by way is just a fraction of what the actual lawsuit/settlement cost, but not a big deal it was a great tax write off.

So bring on the INS or any other lawsuit, my attorney will have them for breakfast and then I will have another write off.

What really pisses me off is not that my son harassed a waitress and we lost in court but  that she was overweight and not that great looking damn I had thought I had taught him better than that, whats a Dad to do?

Pete your still a flaming liberal. lol

How disingenuous you are...You say you don't knowingly hire illegals then in the next breath say it's not a bad thing knowing a portion of your workers risk deportation and it makes them better workers...Here's a clue...If they don't speak, read or write english they may be illegal...If your employees duck for cover anytime a customer ask for ICE for their drink they may be illegal...If they don't have a green card they may be illegal...You say the State doesn't check I-9's or E-verify...If you are a truly concerned American then it becomes incumbent on you to take the steps that the government turns a blind eye to...

As for the white kids not being as productive or showing up on time, try paying a wage that a person can live on...Provide an atmosphere where the employees can feel good about themselves and not feel like they are second class citizens only there to be used and/or abused depending on what perverse mood you are in...You would find yourself swamped with highly motivated applicants of every color/race...

As far as your chauvanistic attitude toward women goes I personally find it not only repulsive but it is also illegal to treat women as nothing more than sex objects to be groped and demeaned as you see fit...The ambulance chaser that you keep on retainer needs to be disbarred and you need to be locked up...Your son also sounds like a real winner...A chip off the old block...You truly did a good job of screwing his head up...I'm truly surprised that NOW hasn't made the closure of your establishment one of their main goals...

And Pete your still a flaming liberal...SmileSmile

Awards

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

PS: If Obama gets re-elected, I will kiss each of your asses on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial the same day he takes the oath.

He is toast; gone, nada, outathere; just 16 short months and, to quote another ex-president, "our long national nightmare is over."

Just had to add: If you attempted a work of fiction about the most inept presidency possible, it could not equate with the reality of the Obama administration. This absolute fool, this socialist, inept, moron, is the greatest threat to the health, safety and welfare of the nation, that it has ever faced. Thursday, he addresses a joint session of an equally inept Congress. Would that the capital building ceased to exist before the end of it.

SgtHarryWeezer

PS: If Obama gets re-elected, I will kiss each of your asses on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial the same day he takes the oath.

He is toast; gone, nada, outathere; just 16 short months and, to quote another ex-president, "our long national nightmare is over."

I agree whole heartily with you Harry...Thank God he's going to get beat and by a land slide because I don't think the world could survive the sight of my old wrinkled bare ass on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial...SmileSmile

Awards

• Member ID:  228
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4711
  • Birthday:  06/01/1971

Blackbart
SgtHarryWeezer

I agree whole heartily with you Harry...Thank God he's going to get beat and by a land slide because I don't think the world could survive the sight of my old wrinkled bare ass on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial...SmileSmile

!!! Did someone say "old wrinkled bare ass"...I will alert Bob Barker, he loves old wrinkled anything...especially if it is a male.

this thread is going down hill.. hahahaha

If anything make fun of Ted.. his meat will fit in your mouth one byte at a time.