Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Coolmd is right...he and Chkitty boo have turned me into a vaping monster....plus i look better with eight more pounds on in weight...lol...going on my ninth month with no cigs at all whatsoever...these guys single handidly helped me out a ton....i ended up with an expensive rig and some mighty wicked tasting juice...and it took me about i would say five months to get really going...plus it took that long to discover what juice i liked [Chknfngr said it to me right off the start],,that it was the hardest part..and he was right but when you do...man o man...by the way gang...ive saved about 500 bucks so far after buying everything..including the junk...i have a lot of Grants custard and a really great dripper that lasts for about ten good puffs,,,i use it at night now ...and man o man with the eco wool and Grants custard...well you know Chkn...it doesn't get any better....i use everything else in my z-atty pro..sometimes even Grant gets in it too...but not as good as the fibre wicks for taste...can you say yummyyyyyyyyyyy?,man ninth month...who would have thought...so easy to do with vaping...ask anything gang we are here to answer,,,vape away

HORAY HORAH..........Johnny.....

I have finally found an English supplier of that "grants Custard"...the one you love so much...just placed an order for 60ml 24mg .....wooohoooo...I hope its as good as you n chkn say...cant wait....

http://www.grantsvanillacustard.com/

just email him Coolmd,,,,nicest guy ,,,he will even hand deliver it to you probably...lol....yes he's that nice...

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

...going on my ninth month with no cigs at all whatsoever...

awesome !

and this gets me really pissed when u see all those idiot politicians trying to take this away from us ...

this is coming, watch out and fight back because its here soon !

got my boba's blocked by the 'FDA like' hmm the gov institution that take care of meds and all shit. they took my boba away from me.

and based on no law....

yet. (but they are working on it)

so watch out guyz, they want u to smoke cancer, pay taxes, they dont care at all about your health or safety.

I know Chktastic...the FDA here is trying as well....health Canada will let through nicorette gum and spray and patches...which is the only thing preventing them from dropping a house of cards...if they out law vaping then the gums and patches and all the other cheasy devices will get wacked too..so lets keep our fingers crossed and hope they don't get that communist about it...

• Member ID:  3095
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1277
  • Birthday:  02/14/1963

Coolmd is right...he and Chkitty boo have turned me into a vaping monster....plus i look better with eight more pounds on in weight...lol...going on my ninth month with no cigs at all whatsoever...these guys single handidly helped me out a ton....i ended up with an expensive rig and some mighty wicked tasting juice...and it took me about i would say five months to get really going...plus it took that long to discover what juice i liked [Chknfngr said it to me right off the start],,that it was the hardest part..and he was right but when you do...man o man...by the way gang...ive saved about 500 bucks so far after buying everything..including the junk...i have a lot of Grants custard and a really great dripper that lasts for about ten good puffs,,,i use it at night now ...and man o man with the eco wool and Grants custard...well you know Chkn...it doesn't get any better....i use everything else in my z-atty pro..sometimes even Grant gets in it too...but not as good as the fibre wicks for taste...can you say yummyyyyyyyyyyy?,man ninth month...who would have thought...so easy to do with vaping...ask anything gang we are here to answer,,,vape away

Agree, it's all about the flavor....you have to find something you like. Just like choosing Winston or Kool or whatever, finding juice is the same thing. I've been only vaping vanilla for almost 2 years now.

Congrats on 9 months! I'll be 3 years in September, I'm done with the analogs for good.

• Member ID:  3095
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1277
  • Birthday:  02/14/1963

...going on my ninth month with no cigs at all whatsoever...

awesome !

and this gets me really pissed when u see all those idiot politicians trying to take this away from us ...

this is coming, watch out and fight back because its here soon !

got my boba's blocked by the 'FDA like' hmm the gov institution that take care of meds and all shit. they took my boba away from me.

and based on no law....

yet. (but they are working on it)

so watch out guyz, they want u to smoke cancer, pay taxes, they dont care at all about your health or safety.

Isn't big nanny government just awesome! The next thing, you'll hear them banning "sugary drinks" larger tha 16 ounces......oh, that's right, they already tried that shit.   :lol:

I know Chktastic...the FDA here is trying as well....health Canada will let through nicorette gum and spray and patches...which is the only thing preventing them from dropping a house of cards...if they out law vaping then the gums and patches and all the other cheasy devices will get wacked too..so lets keep our fingers crossed and hope they don't get that communist about it...

its not communist at all, more like the opposite actually. its the lobbies that are behind this, for profit of course.

see they have 3 options.

- let the people use an alternative. (wont happen)

- make it a tobacco product (so Big Tobacco can get on it and make money)

- make it a med (so Big Pharma make the money)

this is all about money, profit and lobbies

and its the same shit for every fkn decision nowadays.

well its certainly the case at the European Parliament where all the lobbies have seats.

• Member ID:  3572
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  832
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7645
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/28/1975

I just ordered 3-cig. read alot on this topic but can someone tell me what is the difference between a e-cig and a marlboro?

I just ordered 3-cig. read alot on this topic but can someone tell me what is the difference between a e-cig and a marlboro?

4000 burning toxins....along with the lung destruction..that's two to start with Rusty...the rest boils down to flavour and intelligence enough to make the switch to save yourself from the thieving devil tobacco,,,this is my ninth month cig free..and let me tell you i am a new old man...lol...i could go on forever about the benefits but the individual has to witness it for his or herself...we are here to answer any questions you have Coolmd,,Chknfngr..Hemps.BB Bama...all of us are avid vapors now...me as of late but the rest of these peeps have been at it a long time...i never think about cigs now and can't stand to be around smokers any more...yeah i know i sound like the rest of the reformers but its true..i am truly free of cigs for once in my life...and i plan on never going back...

thanx johnny. good answer :D

Agree, it's all about the flavor....you have to find something you like. Just like choosing Winston or Kool or whatever, finding juice is the same thing. I've been only vaping vanilla for almost 2 years now.

Congrats on 9 months! I'll be 3 years in September, I'm done with the analogs for good.

3 years wow.....do you think they will ever ban them here?,,,,i can't see them getting away with that and still selling the gum and patches and inhalers and shit...i can't see it ....if so i will start making my own...lol...i have a pharmasist buddy...lol..

HORAY HORAH..........Johnny.....

I have finally found an English supplier of that "grants Custard"...the one you love so much...just placed an order for 60ml 24mg .....wooohoooo...I hope its as good as you n chkn say...cant wait....

sooo Cool?,,,how do you like Grants lovely custard

haha just got another batch of boba today, life can be so sweet :D

hope i will be able to get it as long as i want, if not i'll organize a revolution

• Member ID:  171
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  1487
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Achievement Points:  8690
  • Birthday:  05/05/1970

Headin to the "HempFest" this weekend!

There is gonna be a lot of new "Promo" companies and the latest up-to-date vapes, oil rigs, nails, skillets ect....

"If you ain't Dabbin...you ain't gettin high"

OK heres a question since im totally new with this. i bought the starterpack 1100 and filled it. in the glas there are 0.2ml to 16ml. how do i know the compare of ML to a regular marlboro or do i go and suck on this e-cig when ever i feel to?

tell me all about it since i dont have a clue.

Depending on the nicotine Rusty..you will know when you have had enough...now don't go puffing 24-7 on it..but when ever you feel like a cig go ahead and have a few pulls...i myself started out with 24mg. nicotine and am down to 6 or 8 sometimes even 12 depending on the juice...it will have to be a learning curve Rusty as each person is different in tastes and likes and dislikes...i can go through 5ml. a day sometimes of Grants custard because it tastes so good..and others like Tobacco flavours i have a few then set it down and not touch it all day sometimes...at night is when i mostly like it after dinner and such..let us know how you make out sir...vape away

when i was smoking cigs, i coulndt stop for more than 2 or 3 hours without going mad.

now i sometimes go away from my vaping tube for hours without problems. but yea when u start the switch its better not to do so and vape when u want. but im at 6MG therefor im not very addicted and dont need lot of nicoitine to please myself.

i think im more addicted to the hit than to nicotine, but i may be wrong here, maybe i should try to vape 0 nic and see how it goes

shame thjey dont make 0 nic Boba's bounty

Depending on the nicotine Rusty..you will know when you have had enough...now don't go puffing 24-7 on it..but when ever you feel like a cig go ahead and have a few pulls...i myself started out with 24mg. nicotine and am down to 6 or 8 sometimes even 12 depending on the juice...it will have to be a learning curve Rusty as each person is different in tastes and likes and dislikes...i can go through 5ml. a day sometimes of Grants custard because it tastes so good..and others like Tobacco flavours i have a few then set it down and not touch it all day sometimes...at night is when i mostly like it after dinner and such..let us know how you make out sir...vape away

for now i have 24mg and i dont use it as much as i would if ii smoked a cigarett. cigarette i smoked till it was all gone. i think that i smoke around 16-20ml at the moment but iw just started with it today. difference is i take 3-4 puffs and then im ok till i feel for a smoke again. so am i doing it right? before i smoked atleast 30 cigarettes

• Member ID:  809
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979
  • Device:  Windows

just got our oils in today.  need alot of experimentation with voltages and ohms.  my tundra was way way harsh at 3.3v    warned Lady and when she took her first hit off hers,  it was smooth. noticed hers was set at 3.9v. cranked mine up to 3.9 and   smooth.   can definitely tell im gettring the nicotine.  head rush from hell.    have only had 2 analog drags today.  this is almost like trying out a new dealer and have to determine what is your cup of tea.   we are using the johnson creek brand    at 1.8% nic

for now i have 24mg and i dont use it as much as i would if ii smoked a cigarett. cigarette i smoked till it was all gone. i think that i smoke around 16-20ml at the moment but iw just started with it today. difference is i take 3-4 puffs and then im ok till i feel for a smoke again. so am i doing it right? before i smoked atleast 30 cigarettes

seems to me u are doing it right.

Then ina few weeks or months, u can lower the nic level.

Maybe u can already try a lower level, like 18MG or something, and see if u got as much pleasure.

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

just got our oils in today.  need alot of experimentation with voltages and ohms.  my tundra was way way harsh at 3.3v    warned Lady and when she took her first hit off hers,  it was smooth. noticed hers was set at 3.9v. cranked mine up to 3.9 and   smooth.   can definitely tell im gettring the nicotine.  head rush from hell.    have only had 2 analog drags today.  this is almost like trying out a new dealer and have to determine what is your cup of tea.   we are using the johnson creek brand    at 1.8% nic

what carto or tank are you using?? I use a Protank and i have had to make adjustment to the coils to get the best flavor and vapor. I have been using a ViviNova minitank coil instead of the Kenger...shorter stem...less metallic taste. I pull the stem...ditch the 2 top wicks (there are 3..the third is the wrapped wick attached to the base). Im using a wick from my local shop called Martha Stewarts Yarn....cut a slightly longer piece and replace wick and coil stem and VOILA...way better taste and hit. Please be advised that some coils are bad at the start. you cant dial them down enough without feeling the burning sensation. If you have one of those, definitely pull it apart. for 3 bucks a coil, its cheap enough to tinker with. I am 9 weeks now and i just keep fucking around with it so i can dial it in to my liking. Im no expert like chikn and jonny, but give me some more time and i will get there. One of the best moves i ever made in my miserable life!!!!!

• Member ID:  809
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979
  • Device:  Windows

what carto or tank are you using?? I use a Protank and i have had to make adjustment to the coils to get the best flavor and vapor. I have been using a ViviNova minitank coil instead of the Kenger...shorter stem...less metallic taste. I pull the stem...ditch the 2 top wicks (there are 3..the third is the wrapped wick attached to the base). Im using a wick from my local shop called Martha Stewarts Yarn....cut a slightly longer piece and replace wick and coil stem and VOILA...way better taste and hit. Please be advised that some coils are bad at the start. you cant dial them down enough without feeling the burning sensation. If you have one of those, definitely pull it apart. for 3 bucks a coil, its cheap enough to tinker with. I am 9 weeks now and i just keep fucking around with it so i can dial it in to my liking. Im no expert like chikn and jonny, but give me some more time and i will get there. One of the best moves i ever made in my miserable life!!!!!

i have several tanks   Kanger T3     CEFour + V2     and a  Vision Ego Clearomizer 2.0.   the kanger is a bottom atty the other 2 are top attys.    i have different flavors in each of them and they all are starting to calm down in taste a little. have only had 2 analogs today. figure it will take a week or so till im done with them. hopefully.  the menthol oil i got i think is a little too pepper-minty. have a lighter menthol on its way.

another noobie question.....when do you know when the e-cig 1100 is recharged? an hour, two or what?

the lights should change from red to green...either that or the charger will suspend charging..and go into sleep mode...the average for mine is two hours usually....but the ego types i've heard sometimes take longer ...like three hours or something like that...let us know...the easiest way Rusty is to get a multi meter and check it that way...you know two hours charging will give you 9/10's of a full charge type of thing,,but it should charge to 4.2 volts and no higher or lower...let us know how you make out young man....