Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Responsable Gun Owner

GorillaXI

• Member ID:  112
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

People who say is its not worth it have never been broken into. You loose all sense of security cant leave your windows open in the summer at night afraid to leave your home because you dont know if you are going to come home to nothing or worse confront them. You sleep guarded which means the sleep sucks.I live in a very rural neighborhood and we have had two home invasions they broke into my neighbors house at 1 in the afternoon. If they are this braised then they are armed! So when they day comes when i am face to face with these fuckers I AM NOT GOING TO BE NOT PREPARED.

Edited by Tball

• Member ID:  1717
  • Followers:  86
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  5298
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  09/24/1984

Not sure what you mean in the first part of your reply, and I was not trolling. Having a differing opinion is not trolling. Certainly the presentation was slanted given the source, but nonetheless, easy access to whatever firepower you want plus easy access to beer plus dumbfuck stupidity (even without alcohol) equals disaster. The valid point in the article is that AK-47 and similar weaponry have bullets that will penetrate residential walls and need to be used responsibly and in a controlled manner. The ethical issues around such firepower being available to civilian hands boggles the mind.

Fun quote from NRA President, Karl Frederick from 1934:

"I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses". @#$% rights-thieving liberal! ;)

troll (pron.: /ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Your responses were completely off topic from what Gorilla posted. You posted your own link to a news article which had nothing to do with his original post and then you made an inflamatory statement about "Licensed AK-47 owners" that was false, which was likely to cause an emotional response in readers. Mission success. Troll.

Edited by Sheepdog45

• Member ID:  2069
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  214
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2411
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  18298
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/08/1966
  • Device:  Windows

"Responsible" gun owners target shooting in the back yard pepper neighbouring homes and police with stray bullets: http://www.addicting...hborhood-video/

I don't know what you were thinking when you posted this video in this forum? Did you even watch my video? We all know that you are against guns. I was showing what a responsible gun owner does in a situation of home defense where a gun is involved.

We all know your an "Idiot" but this was just an asinine post you made on my topic of "Responsible gun owners"

I'm against egregious gun ownership. No need to be a butt-sphincter and name-call. I'm all for responsible ownership with limits. High magazine assault weaponry is not what should be in civilians hands. I've seen 3 news articles in the past 3 weeks where responsible gun owners foiled crime. Good on them for doing so and not inflicting collateral damage in the process. My point is, that for every heart-warming story of the bad guy getting what's deserved, there are far too many stories of bystanders getting shot from yahoos shooting indiscriminately either in "defending" themselves or from assholes, such as in what I posted, thinking that they're within their rights to do whatever the fuck they want on their property without consideration of the deadly consequences.. What scares me are the # of guns being smuggled across the 49th Parallel. With 300 million in circulation, there's a surplus looking for an underground market.

Not sure what you mean in the first part of your reply, and I was not trolling. Having a differing opinion is not trolling. Certainly the presentation was slanted given the source, but nonetheless, easy access to whatever firepower you want plus easy access to beer plus dumbfuck stupidity (even without alcohol) equals disaster. The valid point in the article is that AK-47 and similar weaponry have bullets that will penetrate residential walls and need to be used responsibly and in a controlled manner. The ethical issues around such firepower being available to civilian hands boggles the mind.

Fun quote from NRA President, Karl Frederick from 1934:

"I do not believe in the general promiscuous toting of guns. I think it should be sharply restricted and only under licenses". @#$% rights-thieving liberal! ;)

troll (pron.: /ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Your responses were completely off topic from what Gorilla posted. You posted your own link to a news article which had nothing to do with his original post and then you made an inflamatory statement about AK-47 owners that was false, which was likely to cause an emotional response in readers. Mission success. Troll.

Sorry you see it that way sheepdog. I was presenting a counterpoint. I kind of like you buddy, at least in-game, but some hot-button topics should just be avoided in friendly forums: Guns, religion, and politics are 3 of them. If it warms the cockles of your heart, I'll keep my comments on this topic in the Politics forum. Sorry for rocking your boat.

• Member ID:  62
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

"Responsible" gun owners target shooting in the back yard pepper neighbouring homes and police with stray bullets: http://www.addicting...hborhood-video/

I don't know what you were thinking when you posted this video in this forum? Did you even watch my video? We all know that you are against guns. I was showing what a responsible gun owner does in a situation of home defense where a gun is involved.

We all know your an "Idiot" but this was just an asinine post you made on my topic of "Responsible gun owners"

I'm against egregious gun ownership. No need to be a butt-sphincter and name-call. I'm all for responsible ownership with limits. High magazine assault weaponry is not what should be in civilians hands. I've seen 3 news articles in the past 3 weeks where responsible gun owners foiled crime. Good on them for doing so and not inflicting collateral damage in the process. My point is, that for every heart-warming story of the bad guy getting what's deserved, there are far too many stories of bystanders getting shot from yahoos shooting indiscriminately either in "defending" themselves or from assholes, such as in what I posted, thinking that they're within their rights to do whatever the fuck they want on their property without consideration of the deadly consequences.. What scares me are the # of guns being smuggled across the 49th Parallel. With 300 million in circulation, there's a surplus looking for an underground market.

WOW, this is funny. No where in my post did I call you names. You are a member of "The Xtreme Idiot" clan. That is where the "Idiot" came from. So for you to call me in your own words "a butt-sphincter" is out of line.

WOW, this is funny. No where in my post did I call you names. You are a member of "The Xtreme Idiot" clan. That is where the "Idiot" came from. So for you to call me in your own words "a butt-sphincter" is out of line.

Context is everything. Sorry if I mis-read your intent.

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4503
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36733
  • Days Won:  40
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

troll this like TV

from the video's in this thread that both sides of the gun issue are idiots

again gun is just a tool, who owns media(money) is more evil then a gun

for the bankers/lobbyist are afraid of second amendment

put the money in public hands ... wrath of jfk

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

Sorry. I forgot that licensed AK-47 owners didn't drink beer or smoke pot.

Once again, you are confusing terms. "Responsible" does not equal "licensed." In a free society you are always going to have people who disobey the law. They are irresponsible people. Whether it is a couple of asshats firing their AK-47 in the backyard while drinking and smoking weed, or whether it's those same two asshats getting behind the wheel of a car after drinking and smoking weed. That's why we have laws and enforcement of said laws.

If the premise of Gorilla's original link is RESPONSIBLE gun ownership, I'd like it if you could stick to the goddamn topic.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14894
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91151
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Sorry. I forgot that licensed AK-47 owners didn't drink beer or smoke pot.

Once again, you are confusing terms. "Responsible" does not equal "licensed." In a free society you are always going to have people who disobey the law. They are irresponsible people. Whether it is a couple of asshats firing their AK-47 in the backyard while drinking and smoking weed, or whether it's those same two asshats getting behind the wheel of a car after drinking and smoking weed. That's why we have laws and enforcement of said laws.

If the premise of Gorilla's original link is RESPONSIBLE gun ownership, I'd like it if you could stick to the goddamn topic.

When has anyone stuck to a topic?.. Specially on this subject...Hahaha

Edited by PimpedOutPete

• Member ID:  1320
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  611
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4498
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/14/1976

Dammit, I'm ruined! I've now "liked" a post by Pete, what's next?!

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14894
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91151
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Dammit, I'm ruined! I've now "liked" a post by Pete, what's next?!

Lol... Better take some Imodium, you will be fine in a few hours...