Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Sometimes!

Boomer

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  692
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4450
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48667
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Amen to Bogleg!  I have changed to that type of lifestyle and eating, and it has made ALL the difference!

• Member ID:  34
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

boomer, you get 1 ticket to ride....just one. At your age you are smart enough to be able to figure what works and what doesnt. If your only reward at the end of the day is just a simple bowl of ice cream, as seen by you,,,so be it. I smoke, drink...would smoke weed except for the job....and eat whatever the fuck i like. I can figure out what "really" is hurting me and what surely aint good for me over the short and long. A doctor is a hypocrite to say the least. he eats steak at the expense of the cost of your copay....and drinks like a fish while out golfing on the day of your sceduled appointment. If your doctor is like mine, he dont look like a poster boy for good health and exercise...does he. Good luck for you...i know for me im gonna do it on my terms...and if they change in MY mind...so be it........Only I reserve the right to change my mind......I will not be bullied to change my ways because i dont wear a white lab coat....i think i can figure some shit out myuself...thats what the internet is for..isnt it????

I AM DA GAMECHANGER AND I APPROVE OF AN EXCESSIVE LIFESTYLE FOR BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or at least what he deems manageable...)

Edited by billyblade

• Member ID:  2083
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

It's your body do what you think is right. My Doctor tells me lots of things I should do but my mind is as long as my dick anymore short.

lol

Forgot ask the Doc if you can eat his wife :)-

Yep I did that last night ;)

I should tell you too Boomer that I seldom eat fast food. I had a little bit of McDonnalds not too long ago, I will say within a few minutes of eating, my symptoms worsen. This is typical of any fast food that I consume. I don't eat red meats anymore, they're the worst for me now. More cents!

hmmm I can do some of what they ask, other than cheese hot dogs & vienna sausages with some grey poupon I don't eat processed foods.....I can't even tell you the last time I ate fast food.

whats freaking them out the most, is that I didn't eat for about 9 days, I tried but after the first bite I just wanted to throw up, so I wouldn't eat.

however last night I ate pretty damn good, the first real meal I've had since the 5th of May I think. I just had no desire to eat whatsoever...

• Member ID:  2887
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  353
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2705
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/15/1985

I'm not sure what your medical condition is (something to do with the bowel?) I say cut out all that food the Dr listed then after a week or 2 try and eat something fried! You may like the taste but you will see how crap it makes you feel! Same goes with the other foods/drinks listed. We don't realize how crappy this food makes us feel because we eat it all the time! @@Bogleg Yes, red-meat is good for you but most eat way to much! The size of your steak should be able to fit inside the palm of your hand. Who ever eats a steak that small lol 

Ps. Some people recommend smoking pot to stimulate there appetite. 

Edited by Prinny

I'm not sure what your medical condition is (something to do with the bowel?) I say cut out all that food the Dr listed then after a week or 2 try and eat something fried! You may like the taste but you will see how crap it makes you feel! Same goes with the other foods/drinks listed. We don't realize how crappy this food makes us feel because we eat it all the time! @@Bogleg Yes, red-meat is good for you but most eat way to much! The size of your steak should be able to fit inside the palm of your hand. Who ever eats a steak that small lol 

Ps. Some people recommend smoking pot to stimulate there appetite. 

You know I wish I could but its againist the law and my employer would have a sh_t if I got hurt on the job and had to be drug tested because thats the law here :(

Also I'm not sure how many of you know this? I'm not sure if I have even talked about this before or not..........

I'm sure you remember the BP oil spill a couple of years ago in the Gulf of Mexico? Well I use to work for a company that was an Emergency Responce Company, we handled things like oil spills, earth quakes, floods stuff like that.....

yeah I've seen some real rough sh_t, but anyway I was stationed in Pensacola FL. and ended up in charge of a 25 acre staging area, if the site was full I could have as many as 3000 people to look out for, to make sure they followed

our safety plans and procedures and had and wore their PPE. (Personal Protection Equipment) Yep I was the guy riding around on an ATV barking at people for 12 hours a day 7 days a week with 1 day a month off! It seemed like it was

forever!

One day I found out that the staging area was set right on top of an old toxic waste site, and I have been part of the Gulf Study Research thats being done on a lot of the workers from the beaches to the Navy base to my part

of the staging area where we all had been exposed to these toxins in order to clean things up.

I've gone from a 6 figure income to well down to almost nothing now.

The reason I mention this now is because they just called me a little while ago for my 6 month interview, to be honest I have not even thought about it, in months now, I try to forget about it, but I am in a study of people

for the next 10 years, God willing anyway lol

I'm not saying that my medical malfunctions have been caused by this, but I am not saying that they are not either!

So now the rest of the story has come out in the open, sorry gang, I just never really thought about it before, I don't know why.... :no

• Member ID:  2887
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  353
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2705
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/15/1985

Fair enough! We don't have medical marijuana  here in Oz either! I'm not a regular user of pot but I have used it in the past.

After having my second child by c-section + having the in-laws staying with us, who by my standards were lazy! 2 days after the surgery I went home. That night after taking care of a new born, a 2 year old and some unwelcome house guests, I collapsed in the shower. I went through the glass screen and landed on the edge of the bathtub, right where my wound was. Needless to say..... it wasn't pretty! After an ambulance trip and a prescription for some hardcore painkillers; I was home again but unable to take the drugs they gave me because they knock me out cold. So instead I smoked half a joint (that a friend gave me on request) cleaned the house and went to bed! As much as I hate what drugs do to family's, I would rather take something natural then a cocktail of chemicals that cause more problems for my health! To my children if they ever EVER read this "If you ever do drugs I will smack you up the face with china's phone book" Love Mummy x0x0

*The only reason marijuana isn't legal all over the world is because the government wouldn't be able to control the distribution and if they cant do that, then they don't get the tax's from it! That and all the pharmaceutical companies wouldn't make all that money!

Anyway that was a bit of topic Sorry! Try eating ginger for the nausea x0x0

Edited by Prinny