Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Sometimes!

Boomer

• Member ID:  2083
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

Life just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there is nothing you can do about it, so you take one on the chin and just freaking keep going.

For many years I have done what, where & when, anytime it suited me to do so....

Hmmmm damn how times can change!

A couple of years ago I went through a bunch of medical crap & no that doesn't include what I went through last year, but now the doctors

are pitching a fit over what? My diet? WTF over!

No peanuts or chocolate candy of any type, no hotdogs or cheese dogs, no sweet tea & keep in mind I AM A SOUTHERN BOY, no soda's, oh yeah and don't let me forget no FRIED FOODS! There was so much stuff they said I couldn't have anymore I can't even remember all he said, I'm like wth man....

I said hey doc why don't you just go ahead and cut my winker off too! Because that will happen about as quick as I will give up everything I love to eat and I said besides after last year I'm freaking 25 lbs under weight now, you've got to be kidding right?

NOPE!

What do guys think? 

• Member ID:  54
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  495
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4499
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  32014
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965
  • Device:  iPhone

hope hes not stopping you using radiant as well  lol............................................. and theres still lots of different foods out there that taste like shit to enjoy ...................... :hrhr:  :hrhr:

Awards

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

id say "fuckem" boomer but i would be wrong stick to the diet and be a good boy    and dont disturb me while i eat my big fat fry up lol

oh and yea fu boomer

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18222
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  133546
  • Days Won:  269
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  349
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  821
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5195
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1971

Boomer, with my health there are many foods that makes my symptoms worse, consequently I stay away from those foods. However, irregardless of my doctors orders, I eat what I want. My blood work has fallen within the type 1 diabetes requirements, which are tougher than normal. If my blood work starts to skew, I'll make adjustments. I listen to my body first and foremost. Doing so my blood work has been outstanding with one major poo poo. My A1C count is off the charts due to the complexity of my diabetes. The diabetes is currently unmanageable, there's nothing the doctors can do to control it. I've had to use as much as 55 units of insulin to cover what would normally take one unit. This can vary from 15 units to 55. 

Boomer, 

I'm currently having issues with both my kidneys. I'm sure that once my doctors over at UCLA Medical Center are through diagnosing what is wrong with the kidneys, I'm sure I'll hear more about adjusting my diet. They already believe it is autoimmune related, not surprising.

That's my two cents worth!  

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Life just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there is nothing you can do about it, so you take one on the chin and just freaking keep going.

For many years I have done what, where & when, anytime it suited me to do so....

A couple of years ago I went through a bunch of medical crap & no that doesn't include what I went through last year, but now the doctors

No peanuts or chocolate candy of any type, no hotdogs or cheese dogs, no sweet tea & keep in mind I AM A SOUTHERN BOY, no soda's, oh yeah and don't let me forget no FRIED FOODS! There was so much stuff they said I couldn't have anymore I can't even remember all he said, I'm like wth man....

I said hey doc why don't you just go ahead and cut my winker off too! Because that will happen about as quick as I will give up everything I love to eat and I said besides after last year I'm freaking 25 lbs under weight now, you've got to be kidding right?

NOPE!

What do guys think?

can you still have penis... if not I'm going to be pissed!

• Member ID:  87
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

ive been a diabetic 16 years now and not from foods i ate but from a virus that killed 50% of the insulin producing cells on mu pancreas .first time a dentition showed me what i was aloud to eat at a sit down meal.i looked at her and told her i drop more on the floor than you have on that plate lmfao she did not laugh

• Member ID:  1011
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3254
  • Birthday:  02/10/1962

Like a buddy of mine once said: "I have eaten sausages, the red colored ones, all my life, and i aint dead yet!!!"

Now he has cancer (not saying its dfrom the red sausages) - just pointing out life is fragile and it might for some be worthwhile considering what and how much you eat.

• Member ID:  1011
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3254
  • Birthday:  02/10/1962

But yeah Boomer - it sucks not to have a cold beer after the peanut icecream - dont go all BOOM over it :smoke:

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

Boomer, your my XI brother and I love you, but it's time for some tough love.

Our bodies are not designed to eat fried food, bio-engineered food, highly processed food, etc. 

Our bodies are designed to eat whole foods - things we can pick off the tree, dig up from the ground, or kill with our own hands. 

Food isn't what makes life great and joyful.  Human connection and company are.  Food is just a vehicle for getting together with other people.

Your body is the temple for your soul.  It is the engine that drives how well you will live every day of your life.  It's time for all of us to take care of ourselves better.

Wouldn't it be great to wake up and not be in pain?  To be able to look at that stump in the back yard and say to yourself, "I'm gonna go dig that bitch out of the ground."  And know you can do it without needing a week to recover afterwards.  Wouldn't it be great to drop a big buck in its tracks and know that the drag back to the truck isn't going to take all day and fuck up your back for the next month?  Wouldn't it be great to know that when you see a big bass rise on the other side of the lake, you can row the canoe over there without breaking a sweat?

Those are the choices in front of us every day - every time we throw a little extra cheese on our eggs, choose french fries over broccoli, a Snickers bar over an apple, a coke over a glass of water we are choosing pain and weakness. 

WTF is wrong with us?

We all need to wake up. 

It's time to stand up for yourself and take measure of your priorities. 

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6420
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54362
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

Our bodies are not designed to eat fried food, bio-engineered food, highly processed food, etc. 

Our bodies are designed to eat whole foods - things we can pick off the tree, dig up from the ground, or kill with our own hands. 

Food isn't what makes life great and joyful.  Human connection and company are.  Food is just a vehicle for getting together with other people.

Your body is the temple for your soul.  It is the engine that drives how well you will live every day of your life.  It's time for all of us to take care of ourselves better.

Wouldn't it be great to wake up and not be in pain?  To be able to look at that stump in the back yard and say to yourself, "I'm gonna go dig that bitch out of the ground."  And know you can do it without needing a week to recover afterwards.  Wouldn't it be great to drop a big buck in its tracks and know that the drag back to the truck isn't going to take all day and fuck up your back for the next month?  Wouldn't it be great to know that when you see a big bass rise on the other side of the lake, you can row the canoe over there without breaking a sweat?

Those are the choices in front of us every day - every time we throw a little extra cheese on our eggs, choose french fries over broccoli, a Snickers bar over an apple, a coke over a glass of water we are choosing pain and weakness. 

WTF is wrong with us?

We all need to wake up. 

HOLY SHIT BOGLEG !!......Phrofet ? or just Bogleg ?

Everything u said we should have ALL lived by but instead took the other path (fast)

Its time for most of us here to live by these rules....I myself have been dealing with a problem

where I can not eat anything processed and should not (high blood pressure) so I have changed

not just what I eat but how I eat only because I had too and not by choice...Water I can not stand

so thats still a struggle....Our bodies are a temple

• Member ID:  3791
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  846
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  8884
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/29/1970
  • Device:  Android

WTF is wrong with us?

We all need to wake up. 

Wow a whole knew dimension to Bogleg has risen within me.

+1. awesome response.

hope hes not stopping you using radiant as well  lol............................................. and theres still lots of different foods out there that taste like shit to enjoy ...................... :hrhr:  :hrhr:

wtf is radient?

If he's gonna cut your winker off make sure you use it up first!!

hahaha U betcha!

Boomer, with my health there are many foods that makes my symptoms worse, consequently I stay away from those foods. However, irregardless of my doctors orders, I eat what I want. My blood work has fallen within the type 1 diabetes requirements, which are tougher than normal. If my blood work starts to skew, I'll make adjustments. I listen to my body first and foremost. Doing so my blood work has been outstanding with one major poo poo. My A1C count is off the charts due to the complexity of my diabetes. The diabetes is currently unmanageable, there's nothing the doctors can do to control it. I've had to use as much as 55 units of insulin to cover what would normally take one unit. This can vary from 15 units to 55. 

Boomer, 

I'm currently having issues with both my kidneys. I'm sure that once my doctors over at UCLA Medical Center are through diagnosing what is wrong with the kidneys, I'm sure I'll hear more about adjusting my diet. They already believe it is autoimmune related, not surprising.

That's my two cents worth!  

yeah Bubbles thats what they are saying, these foods are making things worse, but they all the things I love to eat, so far the kidneys are still good for me, its everything else thats gone to hell

NOPE!

What do guys think?

can you still have penis... if not I'm going to be pissed!

lol BUT you know I love ya baby ;)

Like a buddy of mine once said: "I have eaten sausages, the red colored ones, all my life, and i aint dead yet!!!"

Now he has cancer (not saying its dfrom the red sausages) - just pointing out life is fragile and it might for some be worthwhile considering what and how much you eat.

oh yeah and let me throw in......NO red meats AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA like thats gonna happen!

WTF is wrong with us?

We all need to wake up. 

I won't say your wrong thats for sure, I cooked professionally for 15 years or so... so for me food is a real deal!

I've lived in constent pain since 1982 (Jan 23rd @ 2AM to be exact) I met the front end of a 1979 TransAm doing 65 MPH with my bike and body....

the pain I have learned to live with for the most part anyway and they said it would get worse as I got older, well that time is flying up in my face now....

for me to give up a lot of these things is like telling a drunk he can't have a drink, heres one that most can identify with,

don't go have that smoke (cigarette) again EVER!

OUCH huh?

Its just a shock to hear you know?

• Member ID:  1850
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

It's your body do what you think is right. My Doctor tells me lots of things I should do but my mind is as long as my dick anymore short.

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

I hear you.  The smoking is the worst.

Food-wise, as a cook and therefore probably a foodie, you just have to take it as a challenge.

I would also do some of your own research because the whole "red meat is bad" thing is a bunch of bullshit IMHO.

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

doesnt matter how skiiny or underweight you are -skinny people die all the time  from poor diets and lifestyle.ive cut out most of the shit foods .fried and processed and i havent been sick since,knock on wood -so far.its not brain surgery you know its bad when your eating it so stop and eat something else or just get a taste and move on.its nice to be seen  and heard from.

for instance my wife buys the kids hotdogs and fries and me the gyro.i take the wrap and let the dog have it take out the meat and put it on a bed of lettuce with salad dressing.great meal and tons healthier then gyro and fries and cola-make smarter choices-

Edited by Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  349
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  821
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5195
  • Birthday:  01/27/1971

I should tell you too Boomer that I seldom eat fast food. I had a little bit of McDonnalds not too long ago, I will say within a few minutes of eating, my symptoms worsen. This is typical of any fast food that I consume. I don't eat red meats anymore, they're the worst for me now. More cents!

• Member ID:  689
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  2030
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  13317
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/22/1965
  • Device:  iPhone

sorry

I should tell you too Boomer that I seldom eat fast food. I had a little bit of McDonnalds not too long ago, I will say within a few minutes of eating, my symptoms worsen. This is typical of any fast food that I consume. I don't eat red meats anymore, they're the worst for me now. More cents!

sorry dude, was that when i was there?  we shoulda bought u a salad lol

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  8278
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53708
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

Ah be happy and you will be healthy too. And your one skinny moe fou too. Ok so having said that lets see what boomer get translated to in Japannese. (they eat alot of sea weed like Boomer is going to start doing so he needs a new name) Ah tooo funny he can't be Hebrew there is no translation :) Hmm he's gets some wierd type name I tell ya    ベビーブーム世代    I think the little pics are dog licking butt sticking nose in women's crotch and getting kicked under the table I think 2 times = Boomer  yummy sea weed juice and rice beer. 

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  8278
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53708
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959