Merlin007 Posted July 12, 2014 Member ID: 2068 Group: +++ COD5 Head Admin Followers: 74 Topic Count: 1193 Topics Per Day: 0.21 Content Count: 8777 Content Per Day: 1.52 Reputation: 7760 Achievement Points: 78555 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 69 Joined: 12/25/10 Status: Online Last Seen: 2 minutes ago Birthday: 05/23/1973 Device: Windows Posted July 12, 2014 Anyone know how to remove the corrupt entries in the favourites server list? Tried selecting and deleting favourite but does not work. Wondering if there is a manual way to do this outside the game. Thanks Awards
deerejon Posted July 12, 2014 Member ID: 842 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 62 Topic Count: 278 Topics Per Day: 0.05 Content Count: 3722 Content Per Day: 0.61 Reputation: 3158 Achievement Points: 28530 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 4 Joined: 12/06/09 Status: Offline Last Seen: Monday at 12:52 PM Birthday: 05/04/1965 Device: Windows Posted July 12, 2014 I wish I did...I have 12 entries just like that and don't even use favorites because of it I will be wAtching this thread closely !!! Awards
Labob Posted July 12, 2014 Member ID: 42 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 50 Topic Count: 338 Topics Per Day: 0.05 Content Count: 8401 Content Per Day: 1.35 Reputation: 6143 Achievement Points: 54546 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 14 Joined: 09/01/09 Status: Offline Last Seen: September 25 Birthday: 01/30/1959 Device: Windows Posted July 12, 2014 come on I've solved this Go C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW and delete your server cache.dat file That will clear up the mess. Then you have to rebuild your fav list. Merlin007 1 Awards
Labob Posted July 12, 2014 Member ID: 42 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 50 Topic Count: 338 Topics Per Day: 0.05 Content Count: 8401 Content Per Day: 1.35 Reputation: 6143 Achievement Points: 54546 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 14 Joined: 09/01/09 Status: Offline Last Seen: September 25 Birthday: 01/30/1959 Device: Windows Posted July 12, 2014 Merlin I do not see our other 2 cod5 servers in that list. It must be a mistake eh and I'm watching you too Deerejon Hemps 1 Awards
Merlin007 Posted July 12, 2014 Member ID: 2068 Group: +++ COD5 Head Admin Followers: 74 Topic Count: 1193 Topics Per Day: 0.21 Content Count: 8777 Content Per Day: 1.52 Reputation: 7760 Achievement Points: 78555 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 69 Joined: 12/25/10 Status: Online Last Seen: 2 minutes ago Birthday: 05/23/1973 Device: Windows Author Posted July 12, 2014 Merlin I do not see our other 2 cod5 servers in that list. It must be a mistake eh and I'm watching you too Deerejon Sure, they there. It's shows up as 0000000.00000000000: LOL. Awards
Merlin007 Posted July 12, 2014 Member ID: 2068 Group: +++ COD5 Head Admin Followers: 74 Topic Count: 1193 Topics Per Day: 0.21 Content Count: 8777 Content Per Day: 1.52 Reputation: 7760 Achievement Points: 78555 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 69 Joined: 12/25/10 Status: Online Last Seen: 2 minutes ago Birthday: 05/23/1973 Device: Windows Author Posted July 12, 2014 come on I've solved this Go C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW and delete your server cache.dat file That will clear up the mess. Then you have to rebuild your fav list. Thanks Laboob. That worked. Sorry, Labob. Haha. Have a great day. Awards
Labob Posted July 12, 2014 Member ID: 42 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 50 Topic Count: 338 Topics Per Day: 0.05 Content Count: 8401 Content Per Day: 1.35 Reputation: 6143 Achievement Points: 54546 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 14 Joined: 09/01/09 Status: Offline Last Seen: September 25 Birthday: 01/30/1959 Device: Windows Posted July 12, 2014 Funny basturd LOL Awards
Recommended Posts