Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

any medicinal gardeners here?

Belle

• Member ID:  842
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965
  • Device:  Windows

My friends going through this shit right now and pot (medical legal in NJ) has not only helped him regain appetite but he had lots of trouble sleeping due to the many and varied medication he is on...

Making oil is not an easy task... Make butter then use it for corn muffins or whatever

Also this video is enlightening.

https://youtu.be/YuQVeeZki_E

• Member ID:  22889
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2824
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for the input guys will pass the information along .......need a thumbs up emotion !lol

• Member ID:  503
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2461
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  15555

ok peeps have a question tada!!!  friends father inlaw has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer,now  prob it inhaling  said  leaf,does anyone know of a way that  this can be done  ie as a oil, so far idea is to distill said plants into propel glycol.......and use it as a skin induced

as you may understand here in the UK  anything to do with weed is illegal :devil:

A gal I know has fibromyagia and she makes oils and lotions so she can apply it directly to wherever the worse pain is.    I've never asked her how she makes it but like deerejon said it's probably a little more complicated then cannabutter.

Edited by Belle

• Member ID:  503
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  2461
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  15555

Male plants dont "bud" they just form pollen sacks (and sit around waiting for a sammich) male plants are not as potent as females.

Once your plants reach around a foot or so cut back the amount of light they receive to say10 hours a day and they will begin to show their sex. The females will produce a little white hair at the base of the leaves and the males a little pollen sack as mentioned earlier. once youdetermine the sex you can pull the males (unles you want seeds) and then resume as much light as possible (24hr light cycle is good) for the females. once your female plants reach the height you want just cut the sunlight again and the buds will form and you should have some good medicine.

Some "experts" claim that pot has no medicinal value .  .well i'm no expert but i do have some hands on knowledge of how pot effects people (your results may vary). First of all is "the Munchies" . . .  .Getting you appitite back after chemo can be a problem for patients and pot helps to give them back the appitite that is so important to recovery. The rest of the effects are relaxation and laughter and we all know laughter is the best medicine.

I'm Sorry to hear aboout your friends father in law . . . . . do whatever you can to make him feel good as you would like others to do for you . . . .good luck.

Dang mother nature won't dim the lights :stuart:  but they are starting to flower now at about 9 hours of darkness.

Edited by Belle

• Member ID:  1022
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  8504
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Achievement Points:  81318
  • Days Won:  397
  • Birthday:  07/19/1962

Be careful Belle, Montana is one of the tougher states on posession and cultivation.

In my county in California I can grow up to 30 plants on 100 square feet. I don't use or grow, but I know people who do, and I've seen single plants that can grow up to a couple pounds of finished product. These things are massive like small trees. 

55e324ac838c5_Weed6.jpg   30 of these fuker in 100 square feet...GOOD LUCK!!