Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The NHS asks "How are you?"

DEEJAYKEG

• Member ID:  1238
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Brits will be aware of the launch of an online questionnaire that examines our behaviours and suggests ways in which we can live healthier lives.  If you fancy having a go, here's the link to it: https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/how-are-you

I thought I'd share what it said to me shortly before the site crashed.  I think my responses, eg that I am a chip-eater who looks after himself, may have broken it! :lol:

5864f4d9ef74c_fatbard_howru.jpg

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.14
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Focus on drinking DeeJay never done me any harm - yet??

• Member ID:  1238
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Focus on drinking DeeJay never done me any harm - yet??

Most of the few presents I received at Christmas were liquid.  What are people saying about me? :lol:

This ruddy respiratory illness, however, has knocked me for six.  I think it must be what the Queen is also

suffering from as I became ill on the 25th and the b*st*rd thing won't leave me.  In addition to the traditional

medications, I am now experimenting with late bottled vintage port to see if that has any good effects.  I can

attest to Nepalese rum's medicinal properties and half a litre of VSOP cognac also improved my condition

(though I did fall out of bed and become wedged down the side of it after drinking that!  Wife was talking about

calling the fire brigade to get me up!  I appear to have injured my right arm as a result...oops.).

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

Brits will be aware of the launch of an online questionnaire that examines our behaviours and suggests ways in which we can live healthier lives.  If you fancy having a go, here's the link to it: https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/how-are-you

I thought I'd share what it said to me shortly before the site crashed.  I think my responses, eg that I am a chip-eater who looks after himself, may have broken it! :lol:

5864f4d9ef74c_fatbard_howru.jpg

hahhaha

Cut and Paste.. my name. lol Love your Fatbastard. 

BEFORE YOU MOVE ON,

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

Your food choices aren't terrible, but they're not exactly great either Dickanus. Eating a healthy, balanced diet will give you the nutrients you need to be active and choosing high fibre, starchy foods will help give you the staying power to start getting fitter.

BEFORE YOU MOVE ON,

As you don't drink very often, it looks like you're within the limits that put you at the lowest risk from alcohol Dickanus, although be careful not to 'save up' drinks for the days that you do drink.

BEFORE YOU MOVE ON,

Getting your blood pumping is good for your mind as well as your body Dickanus. Even doing a little bit of activity releases mood-boosting chemicals in your brain - so a 10-minute walk a day should help you beat the blues! Remember, even if you find it difficult to move around, doing some activity is better for you than doing none, so focus on what you can manage and aim to build up gradually.

BEFORE YOU MOVE ON,

It's no wonder you're so unfit Dickanus - smoking limits your lung capacity and reduces energy levels. Quitting will give you the puff to get fitter!

What kind of smoking is this talking about?

Edited by hxtr