TBB Posted August 30, 2024 Member ID: 989 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 26 Topic Count: 324 Topics Per Day: 0.05 Content Count: 24813 Content Per Day: 4.06 Reputation: 26064 Achievement Points: 174016 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 568 Joined: 01/07/10 Status: Offline Last Seen: 1 hour ago Birthday: 01/27/1946 Device: Windows Posted August 30, 2024 https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/bundles/fallout-classic-collection Awards
J3st3r Posted September 1, 2024 Member ID: 2162 Group: ++ COD4 Admin Followers: 155 Topic Count: 152 Topics Per Day: 0.03 Content Count: 5376 Content Per Day: 0.94 Reputation: 5373 Achievement Points: 47163 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 26 Joined: 01/25/11 Status: Offline Last Seen: 21 hours ago Birthday: 02/26/1972 Device: Windows Posted September 1, 2024 played that stupid game for hours on end back in the day. never did finish the damned thing. Last thing I remember about it is, I got lost and then got stuck somewhere behind a locked door deep in a bunker and never played it again since. I got hooked playing Starcraft after that for a while lol. Awards
Recommended Posts