Jump to content

Sharpe

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    853
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Donations

    20.00 USD 
  • Points

    6,839,600 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sharpe

  1. Just trying to suggest ways in which you could make your dexterity more obvious and then others can easily do the tests themselves and compare. I meant take a video of you doing the tests same as above with you clearly tracking the mouse and clicking etc but maybe the above videos will suffice, you clearly can click very quickly.
  2. @noamsch121 Maybe you could take a video of the aim trainer at https://humanbenchmark.com/tests/aim and maybe your 10 clicks a second at https://clickspeedtest.com/ I've got 370ms on aim trainer, that would be a hard test to fake I think. Up to 7.4 on clicks a second on clicks a second lol. Do you keep your hand on the mouse for 10 per second?
  3. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. Kill me.
  4. Rob, they need to play more appropriate songs for the young listeners like WAP : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsm4poTWjMs
  5. The government told us we aren't allowed to play violent games anymore, Heil Boris.
  6. Oh god, file downloaded...what have I got myself in for ?
  7. Interesting. Hadn't ever done the aim train before got 417 my first go. Will give it another go later, interested if it can be improved. 10 clicks per second is godly on the finger clicking I only get around 7. I usually get around 170-175 on reaction time test. Would be interesting to see what more people get and yes @RobMc I'm a nerd ?
  8. Would be interesting to see peoples scores on this : https://humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime I've had a few people do it over the years.
  9. Hmmm maybe I should try and make one for the fan club ?
  10. Can't see all of the screen, definitely hiding something!
  11. ? Oh and fuck lockdowns. I hope the politicians responsible get life in prison.
  12. Sharpe

    NKOB

    Welcome!
  13. Nah, when an ex Chief Scientific Officer of the company bringing the first vaccine to market has serious concerns, then I have "vaccine hesitancy".
  14. The Pfizer vaccine was approved today by the MHRA (medicines and healthcare regulatory agency) in the UK, with vaccination set to begin next week. However, Dr Mike Yeadon, former Chief Scientific Officer and Vice President of Allergy and Respiratory Research at Pfizer has released this statment : https://twitter.com/MichaelYeadon3/status/1333888419374772225 "After careful consideration I’ve joined Prof Wodarg in calling on EMA not to approve this development stage vaccine, for several reasons (see article). If you agree, pls use the email link at base of article to add your voice to that call. Pls retweet." Here is a link to the article : https://2020news.de/en/dr-wodarg-and-dr-yeadon-request-a-stop-of-all-corona-vaccination-studies-and-call-for-co-signing-the-petition/ Key quotes : "The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction". "It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women." "The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination." "The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk" Article discussing swine flu payouts : https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/09/ministers-lose-fight-to-stop-payouts-in-swine-flu-jab-narcolepsy-cases More Doctors raising concerns : Dr. Clare Craig :https://twitter.com/ClareCraigPath/status/1334066246002892800 "Shameful. The trial is far from complete and even when complete will give no information as to the risks of death. Shame on the MHRA for throwing aside their usual criteria for approval and shame on the doctors not calling this out." https://twitter.com/ClareCraigPath/status/1332228543129022470 "My concerns about stimulating a harmful overreactive immune reaction have been written about by others and accepted for publication in a peer reviewed journal. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1111/ijcp.13795 ". A lot of links and quotes @Timmah! and there isn't really anything I can add as the science is above my pay grade. However when a former CSO of the very company that is bringing the first vaccine to market has grave concerns, I take note and have concerns myself. Let the ad hominems commence!
  15. https://giphy.com/gifs/l2Sq3AFdI4rUlTAti/html5
  16. Dude must have dropped some major acid before he filmed this haha.
  17. "all that will happen" lol. The parallels drawn earlier in this thread seem accurate after all. Where do you think that kind of segregation leads? Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no such thing as guaranteed safety. Life is inherently risky. This authoritarian utopia you describe where peoples freedoms are curtailed if they choose to exercise their bodily autonomy sounds like an Orwellian nightmare.
  18. There's the possibility to start living our lives again right now without a vaccine. I'm curious if you even looked at the link I posted https://gbdeclaration.org/#read Or in dutch : https://gbdeclaration.org/great-barrington-declaration-nederlands/ Here is a short excerpt : "The Great Barrington Declaration – As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection. Coming from both the left and right, and around the world, we have devoted our careers to protecting people. Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice. Keeping these measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed. Fortunately, our understanding of the virus is growing. We know that vulnerability to death from COVID-19 is more than a thousand-fold higher in the old and infirm than the young. Indeed, for children, COVID-19 is less dangerous than many other harms, including influenza. " I'm not saying that a vaccine won't be safe, but Iatrogenesis is a real thing.
  19. Fair enough, at least I got a decent answer out of someone. As you know the things you mentioned barely scratch the surface of the depth of human physiology and most people would struggle to articulate even the basics which you mention above. I am certainly no expert but have enough understanding to be deeply concerned when I see things like this : https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2020/1104/1175953-vaccine-case/ Anyway, sorry I can't expound any further, there are zombies to kill.
  20. The first post as far as I can tell is accurate, apart from his own comment that the vaccine will not be safe. That may or may not be true, I certainly won't be lining up to be a guinea pig for this new rna technology. Maybe if this was the @blk_plague (sorry couldn't help myself ?) and had a 50% mortality rate. Here is an article from nature I found discussing close to what the first post was about : https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2814-7 The second post he made is pretty close to what those at http://gbdeclaration.org say, led by world leading epidemiologists Dr. Gupta from Oxford, Dr. Kulldorff from Harvard, and Dr. Bhattacharya from Stanford, and signed by over 33, 000 medical practicioners. This leads me to believe it must have been the 3rd post which caused the problem? I only had a brief skim to be honest, the site does look conspiratorial, but there is some truth to the first one which was posted in March when there was a huge problem with testing. I don't have the time to sit and go through them though, I'd be surprised if many of you did. His Jew comment was a big leap but I guess he felt backed into a corner. Being a big believer in freedom of speech though which some seem confused about, why not just do that mute thing people always go on about or move the thread to politics and at least give him some kind of a platform - fair enough not everyone wants to see this stuff. Anyway I'll take myself out, I must be that fun guy at parties.
  21. You haven't actually provided any stats there though. How many hospitals are there in the USA? How many of them were overwhelmed? All of the lockdown bullshit was predicated on figures that were off by a factor of 12 (Neil Fergusons Imperial College model), and yes that does factor in "flattening the curve" which the model had built in. Remember all those makeshift hospitals that were built? They were called Nightingale hospitals here in the Uk. The didn't need them : https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/09/are-the-nightingale-hospitals-being-used-how-many-built-13395246/ On balance this was probably a reasonable response at the time - better to have them and not need them. In the end though the models were wrong.
  22. Hope it all goes smoothly, see you in a few months.
  23. I don't think I was minimizing it. I quote myself "My main point is that the risk is fairly minimal to the majority and they shouldn't be overly concerned. If you are over 60-70 and/or have a serious health condition, the data certainly suggests that you should take things more seriously." I'm not sure what the average age of players in XI is, somewhere in the region of 45-50 would be my guess. It is frankly unhelpful to tell healthy individuals around that age and under that they should be overly concerned for their own well being in regards to this. I'm not talking about concern for others here, but concern for oneself. That isn't to say there is no risk for people roughly 60 and under, just that it is minimal.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.