Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    65,056 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. I love how in English that translates to @Wardogs411, crazy right?
  2. Well sheeeeeet, think i might not be able to join. If a week earlier or later could be possible that'd be great but ofcourse don't change it for only one guy. Or....who else is gonna keep @Bamm calm and civilized?
  3. Can we make the tourney a (old) stock map edition? So we dont have to play (in my eyes) fun matches on (possible) shitty maps?
  4. I would be able to ?
  5. You forgot to tag @Wardogs411
  6. Skipping maps have always been up to the preference of (most of) the mods and pretty random.
  7. EASY! © 20240616_130648.mp4 20240616_095312.mp4 20240616_165229.mp4 Video van WhatsApp op 2024-06-17 om 09.53.31_4ef504e6.mp4
  8. Having to undergo life saving surgery, jus tto be worrying to dead about medical bills potentially making you homeless. USA is in a fcked up place. Wishing you a good recovery and hope the bills will be sorted out. And leave that country asap
  9. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I hate you again @ShadyBrady!
  10. Why stick to a headset when you got amazing in ears as well? Get a cheap sepperate mic for the ingame comms/calls/meetings or w/e and youre golden. You get some great inears for as cheap as €40.
  11. Do yourself a favour @Unarmed and dont ask this guy to improve your game ? Follow his lead and do the opposite and you should be fine. Welcome though
  12. Murricans challenging fellow Murricans, calling the winner a world champion ? Same with eggball
  13. I hate you @ShadyBrady but this is actually a near perfect rotation
  14. If you find IT stressfull, good luck wiht being in healthcare. I've spent 16 years as a psychiatric nurse, mostly in forensic psychiatry and I made the decision to drop healthcare and starting a complete different job tomorrow. I always admired the coworkers who spent 20, 30, 40+ years in healthcare and saw it as their calling. Wish you the same feeling they had
  15. Been a great read, thanks. Time to launch up the game again someday it seems. EASY! ©
  16. Calling a scientific proven vaccine FAKE and yet you 'pray' for us ? Thanks for the laugh mr tin foil
  17. Too lazy to take a screenshot, that's next level laziness Bammetje
  18. Must suck to be you
  19. Dayumm, @babyback doing something good?? Nice one
  20. And @wildthing still can't hit an elephant if it was sitting on his nose....imagine
  21. What a bloody trustworthy site as well. Remember to fold your tinfoil hat properly or the aliens will get you.....
  22. Your mom and dad are badass
  23. I got what you were trying to say/post. No worries....
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.