Jump to content

Izumi

***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Posts

    490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1
  • Donations

    70.00 USD 
  • Points

    5,681,050 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Izumi

  1. Happy birthday to the Mrs. and congrats indeed. ?
  2. Will share mine. Proud of my southwest cherry smoked chicken BBQ pizza...
  3. Big government is awesome.
  4. No doubt. Hope everyone is alright. PS: Please do not send or upload any pics.... I just couldn't bare it.
  5. Network Engineer here... but since the pandemic struck, I get paid to play CoD4.
  6. This is the quote of the week. Also, I am so thankful my video card does not have as much detail as Greg's to see the hair...
  7. So sorry to hear this. I am hopeful for a miracle and pray for the family.
  8. Toss my name in there also. I can test while I'm at work ?
  9. Welcome. Hell of an introduction.... dickass.
  10. Good playing with ya. Stay safe and shoot you again in a few months!
  11. Congrats to all!
  12. Found this charming childhood pic of you @AusiGirl
  13. Funny post... dickass!
  14. @Mandinghino are you in timeout again??? Naughty, naughty...
  15. So sorry to hear this. Sincere condolences.
  16. Which is better, a twat waffle or a cunt cake?
  17. Of course! I think my wife single-handedly funded that trip. The video is more of a humorous take on the design of the rocket. I guess me inserting sarcasm or lack of enthusiasm into the title of the thread was not the best delivery.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.