Jump to content

Raven

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    665
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3
  • Donations

    30.00 USD 
  • Points

    3,191,900 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Mate so sorry to hear your news.... Thinking of you both..........
  2. Oh dear Bazza..............
  3. i.e no sense of direction at all...
  4. Miss you on the servers... Stay well Mrs's
  5. @Bazza If you want to get a train over to me Friday morning I will give you a lift up there.... AND back If you behave LOL... Barnham is probably the best train station
  6. Works a treat.... The website was down when I tried.....
  7. Fella... couldn't get the hotel link to open... Is it just me?
  8. Welcome fella
  9. Excellent fella.....
  10. @EDD THE DUCK @Bazza @FlyingDutch @Sonovabich>XI< @Fry @ROCKAPE @AbuXI @baldie @Bexx @Blaze @cdsinuk @Duffy (hatchet is saying he is coming and he is in perthshire.. May be team up and come down? @FunkyChickn @Lunkster @Ricko @Sally @Senzei @Sumo Anybody I missed??
  11. Excellent Fella
  12. Thinking of you dude... Hope all goes well @FunStick
  13. excellent read Flying thank you...
  14. Oh I am really worried..... I agree with Wild (mostly)... Being an ADM is most of time time a pretty thankless task... I think we have some of the best and we have recently added some excellent MOD's @Totty and @WeednFeed.. I am a little surprised at the fact that you cannot skip two maps in a row however... Can I ask what is the logic behind that one please @LOCO, @Roxy! or @WldPenguin
  15. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-LIGHTSPEED-suspension-LIGHTSYNC-technology/dp/B07W7KT2B3/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=g733+logitech+headset&qid=1675596826&sprefix=g733%2Caps%2C87&sr=8-3
  16. Welcome fella
  17. Get better soon... Hope all goes well
  18. Hope it is good news...
  19. About bloody time........
  20. Great news congratulations fella......
  21. Well about time!!! Welcome to >XI<
  22. Hi fella, miss you on the servers.. Hope you and your family are outstandingly well
  23. Other issues on this map are 1) You cannot defrost through some of the open windows, that have no glass in them 2) If you are behind some of the boxes and try to throw a nade it bounce's back at you. Obviously it would if you threw it at the box but it shouldn't if you throw it over it (loco) 3) Again some of the windows with no glass in will no allow you to shoot inside the room to freeze folk Just trying to help I like the map a lot but we need a less glitchier version if possible please ?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.