Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

BLACK OPS

tsw 8.5

• Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  144
  • Topic Count:  518
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17139
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Achievement Points:  149013
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  680
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960
  • Device:  Windows

there needs to be some thing we can do with this game ..it is fun ...but and i mean BUT.. looking at a film  and saying he is just a good player is bull ..right now here what i found out ..Battlefield b c 1 in every 12 is a cheater ..black ops 1out of 8 is using some thing to cheat so what is the thing used to find out what person is cheating ..i hope it is not looking a film ..the game needs some thing like punk buster ..or some thing ..people are making it a bad game by having to cheat to win .cant every one play the game the right way ..NO ...so can any one tell me how looking at a film makes it right ..i look at shit and see it happen way defferent then what happend  in the game.. looks good on film but that is just bullshit ..

• Member ID:  2112
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  425
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/09/1975

I will admit it is hard to determine who is cheating and who is not but, that does not mean that most are. I have been called on numerous times a hack. People call me a camper, yet do not understand the strategy to winning certain game modes. I have played with some amazing players that do not hack and eventually they will rub off on you. Watching film after film to determine if they hack will take up too much time. Obvious hackers watch walls or when they turn to shoot they tend to snap in that direction. Then many people already know the maps by heart and know where most people will come from. I am a serious corner watcher and I can see the slightest movement coming around a corner. I have played in so many leagues that I play like it's 5 on 5. So I am watching at most a small area at all times and not worried about the whole map. There are plenty of players like myself that do the same thing. The better you get at the game the hackers wont matter much anymore.

• Member ID:  112
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

There is an anti cheat system its call the VAC system which stands for Valve Anti Cheat. There isn't any 100% fool proof system out there they all have faults. Every game has cheats just dont pay any attention to the people who do you cant change it so why bother worrying about it. Report the cheaters to admins and let them deal with it.

• Member ID:  906
  • Followers:  144
  • Topic Count:  518
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17139
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Achievement Points:  149013
  • Days Won:  680
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960

T BALL THAT IS TRUE ..BUT AS I SAID WHEN YOU KEEP HEARING I LOOKED AT THE FILM AND HE LOOKS LIKE A GOOD PLAYER .THAT SHIT IS OLD ..AND I LOOK  AT THE FILM TOO AND SEE THINGS WAY DIFFERENT .THEN WHEN I WAS SPEC A PERSON ..SO WHAT 1 PERSON SE AND THEN SOME ONE ELES LOOKS AT THE FILM IT LOOK GOOD .SO LET IT GO NO LET THE DOOR HIT THEM IN THE ASS ..11,000 SERVERS OUT THERE GO FUCK UP THERE GAME AND LEAVE US IDIOTS TO A FAR GAME ../THAT SAID HAVE A great day ..and when some one comes in and runs over the game i will go play a different game ..

• Member ID:  86
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  223
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1824
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  13395
  • Birthday:  06/29/1967

TSW, trust me, I know how you feel.  There are certain things to look for in a hack.  Aimbot is usually spotable and walling is a whole different story.  Trust me, I watched films of some players the other day for about 2 hours and some that I was not in on to see if there is a difference.  There are alot of factors you have to account for.  Someone pops around a corner and hits you so quick you don't know what happned.  You have to look at did he see you there sooner and just now got to you? Did you just shoot someone from there and so forth.  There are no tools as of yet that show cheats and then it is a bad idea to have them.  The only way to truely tell if someone is walling is to have the wall hack yourself to see what he is realing seeing.  But then you have members know you use that tool and then when you have a good game wonder if you are using it for your advantage.  All we can do is watch the video and do our best to judge that video.  Now for me, I watch them and if I see something really to close to call, I have someone else to watch it to get their veiw.  Trust me, peeps are gettting caught and banned from our servers for hacking.  But you have to realize, there is always someone out there with a better system, better isp and is just flat out better.  But we are trying.  If you see something different.  Let a admin know what you see and then let them look.  Maybe they will agree or maybe they will something you are missing that they don't agree.

• Member ID:  213
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5645
  • Birthday:  06/06/1963

I dont think Cheating is as Rampant as you might think, I thoulght someone was cheating yesturday, watched the film, and I was wrong. Still the only thing we can do is have a password only server, and let non members that are honest regulars, have the password. We then wont have to keep watching new players film.... boring... over and over. And some rounds, I thought I was cheating..lol... but it seems one round you can do no wrong, then the next round  your last place. WaW was way different..

Yeah sweatnbullets, i am taking it you are talking about the guys we played yesterday.  spent a hour on that and turned out he was just a good player.

Ya some people dont have jobs, and are fast... and have money for good computers... those fuckers are hard to beat, Plus they rent, and dont do shit around the house, which gives them even more time to play.    By the way   where are the Black ops players??

• Member ID:  2112
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  425
  • Birthday:  04/09/1975

I scared them all off

Sweatnbullets
Ya some people dont have jobs, and are fast... and have money for good computers... those fuckers are hard to beat, Plus they rent, and dont do shit around the house, which gives them even more time to play.    By the way   where are the Black ops players??

LMFAO. 

• Member ID:  1425
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  850
  • Birthday:  02/07/1969

I don't know if you have seen this site but it has alot of info. People are sharing their banlist and they have a wall of shame. There are cheaters for sure.

http://www.antihackops.com/

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  8813
  • Content Per Day:  1.63
  • Achievement Points:  62183
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

If a picture is worth a thousand words I'd say you got that many on this post.

• Member ID:  323
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  174
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1020
  • Birthday:  06/09/1952

Don't know about cheating, but the game has lost its appeal for me.  I have put in over five hundred hours and I still get disgusted with the "good players".  The whole style is kinda punky, a lot of spawn killing and people do not play the game, it's always TDM no matter if it's DOM, CTF, or what camping and killing, spawn trapping how many kills can one get, not any fun for me.  I saw this on a XI server CTF game people in the enemies spawn not trying to capture the flag, but spawn kill, just hiding and killing as people spawn, I was spawn killed three times in a row by the same person, I don't play that server anymore.  I love the game, weapons, perks are all really cool, too bad the style of play sucks.  Oh yeah, I am a really bad player so I would not know a cheater if I saw one, but I can tell a shit head player.

• Member ID:  199
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1978
  • Birthday:  11/02/1986

the game is not fully dedicated and there is only a few think we can change on it

the only system is the vac system and the admins that whats the video,s we have to work with what they give us

and normal wallhack and aimbot is easy to spot sometimes its a little harder to spot but 1 out of 8 is a cheater i think thats a little much

but to say its getting old to hear hes just a good player is a little weird because if a admin tells you hes just good player mostly he is because we watch the video and there is change we didnt catch it but if somebody think he hacks watch the video,s yourself and if you find someting tell us and we will ban him

if i am in the server i will maybe  find 1 or 2 cheat every 60 poeple sometimes 0 sometimes 3 but its not that much

some people are just better then others and it also can be frustration i hear alot of guys saying bs on every kill somebody gets in the game

its not that bad what is bad is that some systems run diffrend then others it can be graphics memory cpu internet connection router i both 5 games now in 2 months and my computer is good but most of them run like shit or they dont work like they supposed to on the pc

and that is because of the console xbox 360 and ps3 if i buy a game thats only pc i have no problem

this is nothing personel just my 2 cents on the issueLaughinglove you long timeWink

• Member ID:  1130
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

Sadesky
Don't know about cheating, but the game has lost its appeal for me.  I have put in over five hundred hours and I still get disgusted with the "good players".  The whole style is kinda punky, a lot of spawn killing and people do not play the game, it's always TDM no matter if it's DOM, CTF, or what camping and killing, spawn trapping how many kills can one get, not any fun for me.  I saw this on a XI server CTF game people in the enemies spawn not trying to capture the flag, but spawn kill, just hiding and killing as people spawn, I was spawn killed three times in a row by the same person, I don't play that server anymore.  I love the game, weapons, perks are all really cool, too bad the style of play sucks.  Oh yeah, I am a really bad player so I would not know a cheater if I saw one, but I can tell a shit head player.

+1

• Member ID:  839
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

One thing that wasn't mentioned is that at times there is still some lag. Just enough to throw things off once in awhile, that is what you notice during game play. But when you look at the film it looks different than the game play. What looks like a hack in game play may not show up as one after you review the films.

I wonder what happened to all of the people. We used to get a lot more players on our servers, now it is late in the day before I see anybody.

If you see a hack or even suspect that they are hacking then get a hold of an Admin. We are here to help our members first and the public second. But we must be fair and if there is a doubt then we can just ban that person. Players are innocent until proven otherwise.

So set back have a cold one and play the game. It doesn't do any good to complain about every shot that someone makes that you may disagree with, let an Admin figure it out instead of whinning and complaining, which lowers the game experience for the other players.

Don't get me wrong, we want everyone to have fun on our servers. That is the bottom line. And if it is obvious someone is hacking then tell someone, please. It just drives people away if someone is complaining too much. That is almost as bad as someone hacking. I haven't been playing much because of computer trouble. But I am back on, if I can ever find someone on. So I am rusty so come and kick my ass, please.

• Member ID:  1588
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  904
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5532
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/25/1966

They all went to the crouch servers!!!YellLaughing 

I wasn't around for awhile cause I had some problems with my sound for awhile but it turned out to be a bad powered usb hub, weirdest thing.Don't know about the cheaters, I'm sure there are some, but I spend a lot of time on the crouch servers-a cheat would stand out like jimmy swaggart in a gay pride parade, but it's like Sweatnbullets said; seems like one game you eat the bear,the next game, that fucker rips your arms and legs off.lol What burns my ass though, especially since I usually use a semi-auto, is The fuckin little lag spike every so often--- just when your getting ready to shoot someone and it causes you to get killed!!! S O N O F A B I T C H THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!

Did I mention I spend a lot of time on CROUCH servers (when they are not full)Wink  ---@ 594 hrs!!

Awards

Ya Rogue, I like the Crouch servers also, we need one or just need to meet at them, and we dont need three servers for this game anymore I guess. they are ussually empty. I still like the game, especially the beginning countdown when you bolt out to fight and camp. Also I watched Crazy"s Videos, dont let him scare you off, sometimes he does REAL Good. This game would be better if more of you would play, COME BACK... 

• 3 weeks later...

• Member ID:  219
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  492
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  2906
  • Birthday:  04/28/1957