Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

12 days of a ftag svr1 christmas( all ftag svr 1 pls read)

unionjackk

• Member ID:  2383
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1562
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/25/1970

sung to the tune of 12 days of christmas

On the first day of christms MANTHIS gave to me 1 T rat in a G string

on the 2nd day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 2 cooked nades  1  t rat in a G sting

on he 3rd day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 3 )dada knifekills 2  cooked nades and a t rat in a g string

on the 4th day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 4 boomer head sots 3 dada knife kills 2 cooked nades and a t rat in a g string

on the 5th day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 5 whiney meeks 4 boomer headshots 3 dada knife kills and a t rat in a g string

on the 6th day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 6 t l brats 5 whinney meeks 4 boomer headshots 3 dadaknife kills 2 cooked nades and a t rat in a g string

On the 7th day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 7 roxy bushes 6 t l brats 5 whinney meeks 4 boomer head shots 3 dada knifekills 2 cooked nades and a  t rat in a g string

on the 8th day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 8 Clays a laying 7 roxy bushes 6 t l brats 5 whinney meeks 4 boomer head shots 3 dada knife kills 2 cooked nades and a t rat in a g string

On the 9th day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 9 Weeds a feeding 8 clays a laying 7 roxy bushes 6 tl brats 5 whinney meeks 4 boomer headshots 3 dada knife kills 2 cooked nades and a t rat in a g string

On the 10th day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 10 Johnny quicks a running 9 Weeds a feeding 8clays a laying 7 roxy bushes 6 t l brats 5 whinney meeks 4 boomer head shots 3 dada kife kills 2 cooked nades and t rat in a g string

11th day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 11 Art's a farting 10 johnny quicks a running 9 Weeds a feeding 8 clays a laying 7 roxy bushes 6 T L Brats 5 whinney Meeks 4 Boomer headshots 3 dada knife kills 2 coked nades and a T Rat in a gstring.

On the 12th day of christmas MANTHIS gave to me 12 severence papers.

cheers

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  8

thats some xmas song good one