Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

European Court of Human Rights

Sonovabich

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131491
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

I would be very happy if Capital punishment only solved the financial thing, that is another thing pisses me off, the cost of the taxpayers to keep all these scumbags in prison for years, a length of rope cannot be that much can it?

• Member ID:  3719
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1113
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/28/1971

Even here. Fuck european courts, they have gone nuts lately. I dread the day I voted to become part of the EU. Fuck em all, they are all talks and no sense. Its all about the money. Fuck em all.

If one deprives another human being of his right then there goes his. Full-Fuckin-Stop.!!!!

• Member ID:  715
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

Can't believe what i just heard on the radio, the European Court of Human Rights it seems are not happy at the way us British keep some Murderers in prison for life without giving them any hope of release, they wasn't us to change our laws so we can give the likes of Moors murderer Ian Brady who tortured then murdered children while making recordings of them pleading for their lives, The Yorkshire Ripper (murdered 13 woman) and Cannibal Denis Nielson and a whole host of other child killers, a chance of parole in the future, it seems we are infringing on their human rights by denying these poor lads any hope of release in the future, just who the fuck do these twats in Europe think they are, i am sick of them telling us what we can and can't do, who we can and can't deport from our country....our country not theirs, every time these fuckers open their useless fucking mouths it just brings Britain closer and closer to leaving the European Union once and for all, if they ever give us the vote which all of these politicians keep promising us then i am sure these fucking self serving bastards in the EEC will have sickened so many of us off over here that a vote to leave will be a foregone conclusion, i am so fucking angry at this. :rant:  :wallbash:

Perhaps you can see where many of us stand on capital punishment. Some people just really do not deserve to live, let alone have the prospect of parole. Capital punishment cruel and inhuman? I don't think so considering the methods available, they just go to permanent sleep in some cases.

Parole? For those you sighted absolutely ridiculous and foolish. And certainly no ones business but yours.

Life imprisonment without parole? Possibly crueler than capital punishment. Certainly more costly to government.

Going even further on capital punishment I believe members of the victims family should have the option to administer the final justice under controlled conditions. I do feel it would help bring closure to some of the victims family. If someone killed one of my family I would want the honor of ending his/hers.

A bit radical I know but it is how I feel.

• Member ID:  1719
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1982
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  12060
  • Birthday:  04/03/1981

So for you the answer is only prison?  :blink:

No Yop the other solution is to put them down like dogs, i would have no hesitation in doing it, a bit of rope don't cost that much does it?

that's why we do not have to be our own judge and put aside our sensibilities ;)

What's the goal for prison? just to not allowed criminel to go out? Or rehabilitate as possible bad guy?

In my view, our system failed before all that shit happened. 

We have to take care about ALL people as soon as possible. 

We don't want Ian Brady or the Yorkshire Ripper walking our streets again, come on Yop, you must have killers over there that are as bad as over here, you really want them walking the streets again, no way man, if we hung these fuckers we would not be having this debate.

hey you misunderstood me, i don't want this kind of man in my city! 

I just asked what is the goal of prison and why this fucker was become like that. 

• Member ID:  1719
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1982
  • Achievement Points:  12060
  • Birthday:  04/03/1981

So for you the answer is only prison?  :blink:

No Yop the other solution is to put them down like dogs, i would have no hesitation in doing it, a bit of rope don't cost that much does it?

that's why we do not have to be our own judge and put aside our sensibilities ;)

What's the goal for prison? just to not allowed criminel to go out? Or rehabilitate as possible bad guy?

In my view, our system failed before all that shit happened. 

We have to take care about ALL people as soon as possible. 

Le but le plus important doit etre la protection du public.  C'est pourquoi les criminaux sont emprisonnés pour toutes leurs vies.

Il y ont des monstres dans les prisons qu'on ne voudrait pas commes voisins!

Our society have to protect us. 

Prison have to punish bad men and rehabilitate, no?

• Member ID:  755
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2191
  • Achievement Points:  14309
  • Birthday:  01/14/1982

@@Yop

There is a difference between killing and killing. Murder in affect, murder, manslaughter..
Is it really possible to rehabilitate assholes who killed people? I say no.

But capital punishment isn't a solution too. They wait and someday they die. Tit for tat?

Keep them alive and make their life a living hell.

• Member ID:  677
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1457
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  9890
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  02/20/1986

@@fireurza

IMHO it isn't. Why get so many people murdered though the killers know that they can be sentenced to death (in some states)?

there are soooo many states that do not have mandatory death sentences for heinous crimes. that is the reason for most premeditated murders. the punishments are the only reason why crime is not much much more rampant and why there is not chaos.

• Member ID:  34
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

@@7toes_ky i agree with you. In one way i have to say that i pay my taxes with pleasure for them. But not for

"Hotels". Just have a look at the first 10 pictures:

http://bit.ly/12jW8MA

Looks like they are on holiday.

@@TBB

capital punishment only solves the financial thing and is not deterrent. But they should suffer for the rest

of their primitive life.

capitol punishment "WOULD" be an effective deterrent "IF" they actually did it when it was warranted instead of the endless appeal process..........thats what gives all the trash hope that they can still live a long life in prison on death row....

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_exonerated_death_row_inmates

Just saying. I am not against capital punishment, but people ARE wrongly convicted and condemned.

But I don't agree that capital punishment is an effective deterrent. I think most people willing to commit homocide have a lack of regard for human life, including their own.

• Member ID:  715
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

As for capital punishment I do not care if it or is not a deterrent. I just feel some crimes deserve the death penalty not life incarceration or rehabilitation.

For example were Hitler on trial today, or after 1949 in West Germany, he would not get the death penalty.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/03/AR2005060301450.html

Something about that would not be right.

Edited by Shamu