Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

P90 is better than a sniper rifle?

RANDALL

• Member ID:  2582
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  778
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6919
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/22/1991

Freezetag Server 1:  Sniper rifles are nerfed but P90s aren't? I hit 1 out of 3 shots with a sniper rifle when I am aiming right at someone but a P90 has infinite range? Sounds stupid to me.

• Member ID:  2759
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

especially since a p90 is basically a fancy pistol

• Member ID:  349
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  821
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5195
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/27/1971

Hey, since when did cod4 make any sense?

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

Sniper rifles dont hit well unless you hold breath. Even if you are right on target. They always were a little buggy. That is why sniper servers for example go for the no-sway versions. They hit what you aim at.

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6529
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63453
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

I have yet to play on any server where the pistols aren't completely too accurate and deadly! Yet when I fire a fully automatic rifle you can't hit a damned thing the other person will turn around and kill you first shot!  THUMBS DOWN on that one. Hell a few days ago we had a player on the WaW DM server play the whole round and had 105 kills when most others are using auots! Tell me how this makes any sense at all! It is very frustrating when people do things that the game isn't suppose to do and actually win :(

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8133
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  61498
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

Sniper rifles dont hit well unless you hold breath. Even if you are right on target. They always were a little buggy. That is why sniper servers for example go for the no-sway versions. They hit what you aim at.

I don't know about that bro..The way you had last MOD the sniper was very accurate for me(intervention)..Would hit players running and skipping across the map easily, Now won't even register half way across, it takes at least 3 shots to hit some one ,and for a sniper that's a NO NO :nea: , gives your position away too fast. :sorry:

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

whenever they reintroduce a new mod here the sniper of crossbow has no sway and you don't have to hold breath and everyone likes it and loves the new mod ,then it all changes and they add the sway and hold breath back in -then those become no fun anymore-happens everytime-p90 always dominates same as pistol sniping that has always dominated in cod4-shit changes -adapt and have fun -thinks of it as a challenge  like the perk combos

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Earlier snipers on the mw2 mod for a short time had no sway and were very accurate. As expected. However due to the damage a single round can do that is unfair. Funny enough all sniper rifles except those with the silencer attachment have a base damage of 70 before location modifiers are applied. Kinda strange when you think about it. The M14/21 are pretty much the same weapon except that one has a scope. Yet the damage is 40 vs 70. My recommendation was that if no-sway was put back then damage must be much more restricted. Since it would be that much easier to get a torso hit the damage should be 40 not 70.

The old crossbow was a bit whacked out also. How exactly is a weighted arrow supposed to travel the same distance as a sniper round and at the same speed? The problem was that all the parameters matched the SP version without the explosive bolts. SP weapons are often so noobish as to be laughable.

• Member ID:  2582
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  778
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6919
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/22/1991

Yeah, I know that you have to hold your breath, but I barely hit 1 out of 3 shots when I DO hold my breath. Regular stock servers, I hit everything first shot when I am on target. You have to hold your breath for an extra couple of seconds before the red dot in the middle of the crosshair actually catches up even though it looks still. That's what I've noticed. It frustrates me so much. You are better off using other guns to snipe, yet somehow certain players still snipe very well. I only get about 40-60 fps on average which affects weapons in terms of their rate of fire. I play promod and if you put an AK-47 in my hands versus someone else with 250 fps and we both shoot each other at the same time, the guy with 250 fps will kill me faster. I basically have to use the Iron Lungs perk just so the red dot in the crosshairs catches up.

• 3 months later...

• Member ID:  20617
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  269
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/14/1992

i feel the same way about the snipers... i come from a sniper server to the freeze tag server.... and shots seem to not even register properly... yet all i mainly use is a sniper I've learned to use it as a close combat weapon haha... but if they can fix it, it'll be much appreciated... if not no worries i will do my best to camp more then usual haha