insurgencyplayer

Other Game Ban Appeal

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: insurgency
What server were you banned from?: xtremeidiot #2
When did you get banned?: like a week ago
What was your in-game name?: you might figure it out
What is your game GUID (if known):
Why do you think you were banned?:

One of your admins believed some rainbow idiot that I was wallhacking even though he get more kills than me or any other usually. Moreover you even allow custom skins, what kind of excuse is that for a server these days when this guy uses brightskins. I don't really have to know why I've been banned because your excuses are terrible, if you would believe anything anyone says without knowing.

Yea bullets can shoot through walls and its a good excuse to shoot if you know some ones there when you saw their head sticking out. No its not wallhacking getting get a kill shooting through walls when your lucky.

Hi thanks for the appeal,

There was several people banned last week so we would need your in game name, rather than "you might figure it out".

Please provide your in game name you used when you were banned and we will look into it

-Barron

From the rainbow reference, I know who you are. And yes I was spectating you and you were tracking and one-shot killling people through smoke. I don't see "luck" in that kind of shots.