reddog955i

bf 5 not work jump tho hoops

Have bf 5 for 5 day and played 3 hours , have tried start clean up , clean graphics driver install " twice"  direct path in nivida controller , repaired "twice" up dated , and still will not play ,,,, loaded game , played 2 plus hours had problems, but played , no sound , ie killed  out the sound had  re plug in speakers , that was the biggest problem, lock up the screen once had to restart,, but it played,, stop for a few hours , came back and now it wont play , when it loads the game to server it just stops and shuts down ,, , went to ea help and did all the above and a temp clean , now it  start to load to servers and just locks up and have to re start ,,,, HELP hahahahh 

I didn't buy in bf1 and now this looks like the same shit, why change bf4 work so good ,now i know that there are problems with new games , went thro with bf4 but not  like this,,,,,,,,, all so have new graphices card and i need a coolmax modular pci-e cable  with 8 pin to dual 8 pin  look all over and trying to contact coolmax not happen ,,, 

suppose easiest way would look on new egg or tiger direct see which connector looks the same regardless of name https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=power+cables&ignorear=0&N=-1&isNodeId=1

or use these...https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812400034&Description=power%20cables&cm_re=power_cables-_-12-400-034-_-Product

i have the game .but can't play m/p no desktop icon will install..no mp.exe .file .can play single player but when i go to go on line it tells me lost con to ea..after 4 hours on phone with the morons .iam told they are working on it ..so had all i can take .i'll be in BF4 see ya

On 12/30/2018 at 5:18 PM, tsw 8.5 said:

i have the game .but can't play m/p no desktop icon will install..no mp.exe .file .can play single player but when i go to go on line it tells me lost con to ea..after 4 hours on phone with the morons .iam told they are working on it ..so had all i can take .i'll be in BF4 see ya

Hi TSW,

you have fix your problems?

Whats your OS on your PC? I run with Win10 very good. Maybe help a newinstall from Win .....

Miss you on battlefield ??