Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

COVID-19 SURVIVORS

Majbasil

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20717
  • Content Per Day:  4.33
  • Achievement Points:  113891
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975
  • Device:  Windows

There have been people that I work with that have died, but I work for a large company.  No one close to me thank goodness.

• Member ID:  28478
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  605
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Sharp, 2.5% is 2.5%. Its incredibly dark to start marginalizing someone life just because of their age or if they have predispositions. Also the last time I checked the general public does include anyone over 55. 

Problem is the higher the case count, the higher the hospital rates. That translates into more death or long lasting serious health issues.  I understand the lockdown that are happening in the UK such and I your right about them, but please dont minimize this to a point where people dont take this seriously.  

My honest opinion, before COVAD-1984 we had a major pending Baby Boomer problem from medical needs to nursing homes.  Problem solved. 

I may sound as if I advocate this and I assure you I don't.  Murder is murder. 

Not a thing natural about this virus.

• Member ID:  23233
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2425
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  19142
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963

20 hours ago, Sharpe said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

Halfway down the page under current best estimate we have an infection fatality rate of : 
0-19 years: 0.003%
20-49 years: 0.02%
50-69 years: 0.5%
70+ years: 5.4%

This puts the cdc best current infection fatality rate at 0.65%, although earlier in the year they had it the same as Ioannidis at 0.26%.
https://reason.com/2020/07/23/there-is-more-than-one-covid-19-infection-fatality-rate/.

I'll be travelling into the city here in an hour, I'm unconcerned.

This could be a low rate of fatality but what about the amount of people getting in hospital and often overhelmeing ICu , thats the problem..

hospital cant handle that amount of sick peoples at the same time , other diseases like cancer and other still occurs...

Workers in hospital geeting forced to do overtime...

• Member ID:  28478
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  605
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, major-mark63 said:

This could be a low rate of fatality but what about the amount of people getting in hospital and often overhelmeing ICu , thats the problem..

hospital cant handle that amount of sick peoples at the same time , other diseases like cancer and other still occurs...

Yet many doctors and nurses were furloughed because they were only preparing to treat COVAD-1984 patients. 

Not only restaurant, gift shop plus many other types of businesses lost their job. 

This is all prep for the A.I. cooking staff, doctors and everything other. Humans are being replaced willingly.  

Screenshot_2020-11-03-08-37-13.png

Edited by DrDysl3xia

• Member ID:  23520
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  748
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7185
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, major-mark63 said:

You haven't actually provided any stats there though. How many hospitals are there in the USA? How many of them were overwhelmed?

All of the lockdown bullshit was predicated on figures that were off by a factor of 12 (Neil Fergusons Imperial College model), and yes that does factor in "flattening the curve" which the model had built in. Remember all those makeshift hospitals that were built? They were called Nightingale hospitals here in the Uk. The didn't need them : https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/09/are-the-nightingale-hospitals-being-used-how-many-built-13395246/ 

On balance this was probably a reasonable response at the time - better to have them and not need them. In the end though the models were wrong. 

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.15
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

48 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

All of the lockdown bullshit was predicated on figures that were off by a factor of 12 (Neil Fergusons Imperial College model), and yes that does factor in "flattening the curve" which the model had built in. Remember all those makeshift hospitals that were built? They were called Nightingale hospitals here in the Uk. The didn't need them : https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/09/are-the-nightingale-hospitals-being-used-how-many-built-13395246/ 

On balance this was probably a reasonable response at the time - better to have them and not need them. In the end though the models were wrong. 

What I can't understand (I agree with you by the way) is having built these why aren't we putting covid cases in them and keeping them away from the main hospitals, makes sense to me, but then I am an idiot?

• Member ID:  23233
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2425
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  19142
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963

19 hours ago, Sharpe said:

You haven't actually provided any stats there though. How many hospitals are there in the USA? How many of them were overwhelmed?

Oh im sorry i was talking about situation in my province Quebec Canada, yes its different in your place , we never lay off any workers in hospital actually there a lack of employees and its worst with covid when health workers get infected and have to stay home for quanrantine.