Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. R.I.P.
  2. Happy Birthday

    1. GuNFire

      GuNFire

      Thank you Dot.

       

    2. Dot80

      Dot80

      you are welcome hope you had a great day.

  3. R.I.P. Johnny. My prayers for his family.
  4. Welcome to the clan
  5. What a cute little kid,
  6. Thank God. great news.
  7. I have to cats that do that to me lol
  8. Welcome to the clan
  9. Congratulations
  10. What is your facebook name I will try adding you

  11. Hi Can you friend me on facebook I am Dorothy Loretta my picture is my grandparents and my aunts and my mother  the  picture is from 1917 

  12. Happy Birthday

    1. Morris

      Morris

      Happy Birthday ya Old Shit ;) 

  13. Welcome to the clan
  14. Happy Birthday

  15. Happy Birthday

  16. Happy Birthday To You

  17. Happy New Year Biotech. 

  18. Happy New  Years 

    1. Essssieeee

      Essssieeee

      I wish you and key the same, happy new year!

    2. Dot80
  19. Happy Birthday

  20. Dot80

    Christmas

    Thank-You Have a Wonder Day .
  21. Dot80

    Christmas

    Merry Christmas to all and may you have a good night.
  22. R.I.P. Dadda. My prayers for the family
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.