Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Welll yes its starting to wear me down going to have to make an invention medal to solve that problemplus I need 3 more to even out hte line so need a prober dress medal
  2. Not sure but I would run that setup past a Structural engineer looks like the CPU cooler mass might disconstruct the CPU structure And after the total build you might notice the right hand corner of his gaming rig support system needs to have a screw recessed a corner sanded and at least 5 coats of lacquer on it. So after an in depth look at the system I would have to say he runs a great risk of his CPU fan fudging his CPU causing his support system to fail causing at the very minimum cable stress. All in all for a first timer not bad. Be careful out there if that were to fail on an inside corner you might get purple penis symdrome and only wierd girls like that.
  3. I like it better then I can't find shit in the jungle maps. Here's a perty pic for the load screen For where it says place clan logo pogo here. I typed this real slow incase an admin was reading it so they can understand it. One day I'm goina hurt
  4. I have a flute bag pipes too couple of kilgons in the back as well
  5. This place left blank for the sake of ducks everywhere
  6. So if I read this right you 2 are easy kills
  7. Under the top banner on this page click comunity then forums then click search forums and type in iwmp3.exe and read away to your hearts content. I've always said use a usb head set and that problem in that game doesn't exsit
  8. Its gona take me awhile to figure out what that all means - Tessellation + Displacement Mapping • - High Quality HDR Motion Blur • - Realistic Shadows with Variable Penumbra • - Sprite Based Bokeh Depth of Field • - Parallax Occlusion Mapping • - Particles Motion Blur, Shadows and Art Updates Because when I get a DX 11 card I do not want any gamer Tessaling my Variable Penumbra with sprite.
  9. Makes sence to me but its in your users/name/appdata/local/activision/codwaw folder Good call there Pharticus
  10. I can't remember but I think the game has a repair utility on the disk when you try to reload it. Last chance idea I guess
  11. Try just reloading the patches first there Sham wow But I do agree ther come a time when it takes longer to fix then reloading and getting a fresh start.
  12. Peanut butter use a spoon fork into mouth. No bread because its makes you fat.
  13. So what was the problem and what was the fix and I'll save you Cavey buying condems for Chile God maybe I saved all of us what ugly kids they would of been
  14. Yep map can't be played with that mod loose gazooloo's between the keyboard and the mapper
  15. Don't worry about it Ruggers to busy kissing Doggs ass for the paint ball comment he made. Like he could ever beat him even if he had a long pole and roller setup
  16. Ok here's the last one cleaned up a bit and resized
  17. Here's the final one its been resized to fit the page
  18. That list
  19. I have found that after giving up hard liquer my brain cells are regenerating and having them running around with out a care in the world is a bad thing. They need proper input.
  20. I'd like to be let in on how your going to do that please
  21. As for HXTR I still love the xi hammers
  22. LOL I guess I did not mention I was just looking to see if it looked beter and what it looked like on this site. It still needs to be cleaned up and no problem sometimes I just like getting lost in something different
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.