Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. This got my thinking about my milk crates in the garage storage.....pulled one down and started looking....opened Frampton Comes ALive and found some seeds and a pack of club rolling papers....
  2. Are the numbers really that important? Does it matter that they die from preexisting conditions that the virus exploited? If i have a heart condition that I take meds for everyday for years (i dont but) and I'm walking to the store and get mugged....the situation stresses me out and I die of a heart attack....well the mugger didnt kill me, I had a heart attack. But if I was never mugged I might have lived for 15 more years...so who cares what killed me? I dont I'm dead. I think thats the point...maybe this highly contagious viurs wont kill YOU...but you may give it to me or your wife, mom, gandma....its the mugger and numbers dont mean much really when you get right down to it. But I also agree we cant isolated forever and need to be out...if people are smart and respectful, but I see to many fools and really its always the fools who ruin it for the rest of us... So..my governor (called us knuckleheads-arrogant asshole) and most of the government is getting a little too militant in my opinion but the minute we're allowed to do anything the fools come out....and ruin it all over again.... Opinions are like arseholes...we all got one and most of em stink so with that in mind here is my opinion. Wear a mask...it may not be the be all end all but it shows we care. Social distance....dont walk up on peeps anymore...give em their 6'....may not help buit it shows we're listening and care. Dont grab EVERY steak on the shelf....take what you need. We need to get out fishing, bowling, beach, golf, etc....but if we dont practice safe guidelines the ones that run Das Amerika will never slack off.
  3. https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-cb-coronavirus-plandemic-judy-mikovits-conspiracy-theories-20200507-rmcmcjkfvnfbzp3swvvnl22iye-story.html
  4. Never saw that vid @Marauder-CDN ....Nice!!
  5. Not only my Doctor but my friend....I too am sorry for your past experiences but this guy was nothing but concerned, no matter what was going on.... http://newjersey.news12.com/story/42028013/community-remembers-beloved-nutley-doctor-who-died-from-covid19
  6. Sorry for the loss.....
  7. Rooting for good results!!
  8. Essential workers?
  9. ? Duc put up a disclaimer....
  10. That was me...I used to cough to cover a fart, but now I fart to cover a cough.....
  11. But its true...I saw it here....it has to be.... https://dcdirtylaundry.com/cosmic-end-game-coronavirus-vaccines-depopulation-and-the-demonic-war-to-claim-your-soul-for-satan/
  12. I kinda look better in a pandemic somehow...
  13. Just a note to anyone who has a small business (under 500 employees) self employed or a contractor.The federal gov. had set aside 384 billion dollars for payroll, mortgage interest or rent and utilities.... Sounds like a lot of money but it is for relief nationwide so I advise anyone who is eligible to get on this early. The applications will be accepted starting April 3rd and I envision lines around the block (or longer with social distancing.) I put these links up so you can get a jump start onthe process. Dont dealy the funds are 0% interest and completley forgivable if you retain the majority of your workforce. I have filled out my application already and will be first in line friday so I can keep my staff working. I have 13 employees and was at the point of making some hard decisions regarding keeping who and who to let go. With this relief I will be able to keep them ALL and pray things free up by July so we can do all the deferrred work that is stacking up. It's not a loan to clutter up your blance sheet like the other programs I am vetting, its real forgivable money. Good luck all and stay safe... https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/PPP -- Overview.pdf https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/136/PPP Borrower Information Fact Sheet.pdf
  14. cranberry sauce and stuffing.... You'll do fine....sit still call em in.... I never used decoys but a good caller will bring in Toms looking for fun or trouble....enjoy...
  15. I guess I dont understand the hysteria...as a plumber I just put in a bidet.
  16. Try this... Click on Start, then type: cmd and hit Enter. Right click on cmd and then click on "Run As Administrator". Type "Diskpart" and then hit Enter. Type H: /FS :NTFS and hit Enter. (H shall be the drive letter of your RAW storage device.)
  17. OMG forgot True Grit.... In the lower lip??? what were ya aimin fer?? His upper lip!!
  18. 2nd Josey Wales... You gonna pull them pistols or whistle dixie?? and All I got is this piece of rock candy....it aint for eatin though...its fer lookin thru...
  19. Sad....getting older is not for the timid....dont waste time.... PS. Hahaha...everyone old enough to remeber ludes and have done them ALWAYS misses them....
  20. I am so shocked and saddened....@sandradee2 my condolences and prayers go out to you and family. I just cant belive it.
  21. mp_malta2 mp_agx_eindhoven mp_akushima mp_ax_neuville mp_ax_trainwreck mp_communique mp_newhurtgen mp_doc78 mp_drum mp_ict_stone mp_jungle mp_kwalajein mp_courtyard mp_provence5 mp_ravine map mp_salerno map mp_seelow map mp_stronghold map mp_ugcarena map mp_vacant 16 Days I know I know...sorry!! RLS...
  22. mp_beltot mp_castle mp_siege mp_toujane mp_bessie mp_dropzone mp_fritzkrieg mp_uss_rescope mp_montelimar mp_renan_bridge mp_rtcwchateau mp_chokepoint mp_snr_matmata mp_sps_xian mp_courtyard mp_sub mp_crossroads mp_gardenofheat
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.