Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

For you, Bigmeandean....

Ferret

• Member ID:  859
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  681
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4117
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/04/1968

Hey Dean,

I just wanted to let you know I've been busy like I told you I would.  I just took over the Knife Kills stats lead on Ace mod....  (780 kills in 8 daysLaughing) .

I've had to eat a LOT of frags to do it, & my kill ratio is pretty low..... but great damn fun doing it.

I've seen your ridiculous knife-kill stats before - and your signature ("Guns are for Pussies", lol) has been an inspiration in both bashing in COD2 & knifing in COD4.  I think we have a very similar game style.  Feck the ratios, feck winning the map, feck shooting a buzz-saw superweapon into a crowd.... just keep the sprint button down, and go for as many humiliating close-up smackdowns as you can get.  

I'm an average player at best, certainly not the surgeon you are - but I think having a knife-slinging maniac sprinting around the map keeps the other players on their toes and minimizes campingWink.  It's a good way to get to know some of the other players, it doesn't take long to tell who has a good sense of humor about these things and who doesn't, lol.  I don't know which is more fun... being friends with the guys that think getting sliced up is funny.... or annoying the piss out of the guys who don't.  I win either way.

Anywho, I hear you are having a little trouble getting back online.  I can tell you that many of the other COD4 players ARE thinking about you, as displayed by hearing "who do you think you are, Bigmeandean?!?!" when I castrate them 5 times in one map.

Hurry back when you can sir, I can still learn a few things from the knife-master....  until then, I will slice 'em up the best I can for ya.  I highly doubt I'll ever be the knife-Ninja you are - but I can't wait to play against ya & see if I can't whittle that tiny little hat off your head  ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  238
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  189
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  19609
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/09/1957

Good Job Ferret now you and Dean need a knife off tournament may the knifer win LOL

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8265
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53619
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63389
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

Ferret! You made my day! i have been watching the Ultra Stats and saw you climbing the ladder! i get many a player asking me how to do it and you sir have the attjtude it takes to do it. Make them all pay fr their transgressions. You go and do me proud my friend! I tip my hat to you!  I don't know yet when I'll get back but til then rip their asses to shreds! roflmao!!!

Labob
So if I read this right you 2 are easy kills

Yes indeed.  Well, I am anyway.

But I saw you-tube video about how to use flash-bangs to set up easy knife kills.  Still learning maps & spots.  A lot of techniques I have yet to learn.  I'm sure I'll give up many many ghosts, but I'll make a few too.  To each their own.

Bigmeandean
Ferret! You made my day! i have been watching the Ultra Stats and saw you climbing the ladder! i get many a player asking me how to do it and you sir have the attjtude it takes to do it. Make them all pay fr their transgressions. You go and do me proud my friend! I tip my hat to you!  I don't know yet when I'll get back but til then rip their asses to shreds! roflmao!!!

It will be done.

• Member ID:  207
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  790
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  5015
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966

Lol Bart sounds like u guys in cod2 are safe. Id lock the door anyhow. lofl

• Member ID:  1642
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  900
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6952
  • Birthday:  07/30/1958

yah I felt his nife a few times today, damn bastard YellLaughing

• Member ID:  1126
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  679
  • Achievement Points:  4007
  • Birthday:  07/21/1970

knifing is great

i laugh my ass off everytime i get kifed

only i get knifed from behind

ask those who play black ops

it's just too funny

• Member ID:  2491
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  354
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2140
  • Birthday:  04/20/1961

i have no problems getting knived by anyone on the game. its better these weidos do it on a pc than in real life [since it plain to see they have a bit of a "problem" lol,]i aslo do not have a problem been stabbed in the back by these oddballs since they must have something to do with their spare hand [and that copy of sheep monthy is so stained now]

what i do object to is trying to put one of thse lab experiments down[on the very rare occasions they have the balls to go face to face]shooting them point blank, and not killing them,but still since my fps can be 30 at times thats to be expected,you will not hear me cursing you [or reading your semi literate script ]since i have all mine is turned off,so have fun,because  when i get a decent [war ready] pc, your fun and all of the other "experten" will be over, happy stabbing and remember people like you are only allowed out on day release .see you out there ,and remember keep taking those tablets and those voices will go away 

• Member ID:  750
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2815
  • Birthday:  02/25/1957

I generally get a kick out of being knifed.   I have the utmost respect for Dean, Ferret and anyone else that has the nerves and the patience to run balls-out into and through heavy fire to get that knife kill.  I need constant gratification to keep my interest going during a map whereas they get-off on the challenge.  They keep the game interesting as well. I often find myself turning around expecting to see Dean heading at me full bore!

• Member ID:  2499
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  388
  • Birthday:  12/03/1969

not bad ferret 8 days... its all in the name btw ferret  VitalSLASHER now that guy he sounds like a real knifer!!!!   lol

• Member ID:  809
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

well thankfully in cod2 he usually misses the first bash attempt at ya. so you get an early warning woosh, think you have time to run, turn and shoot. you hit the run button take half a step and bam your dead. have fun knifing peeps over there

• Member ID:  2293
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  102
  • Birthday:  02/18/1968

Way to go Ferret! I never thought anyone would surpass BigMeanDean. While I am no where near Dean's nor your skill level, I too like a good knife fight. :) I especially enjoy pistols and knives fights. It's all fun!

Anyway, I'll see ya in game and I'll keep watching my back. ;)

Dean! How are you doing? Haven't seen ya around buddy. Hope everything is all right. Give me a holler when ya can.

Gotta go jump on ACE Mod server. Looks like fresh meat.

bubbaTodd

v.s.
not bad ferret 8 days... its all in the name btw ferret  VitalSLASHER now that guy he sounds like a real knifer!!!!   lol

yes but how many hours per day? i go on a lot [i have too i am crap] and everytime i go on he is on there, now do not get me wrong i begrudge no one anything on this game, but if you are on there for [lets say] 10 hours a day then even a wanker like me could/should clock them up,how long are you on there for ferret?,

oh and if you are all wondering what all the fuss is about i hate people boasting. the real good killers like larsen/why etc do not go running around shouting look at me i am great, just play your game mate,

on the very few maps i can play[ ie the ones that are more then 50fps] i will have a shotgun waitng for you ,knifers i shit themLaughingLaughingLaughing

• Member ID:  1071
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  879
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5414
  • Birthday:  12/29/1974

i got an idiot question??? where do ya see ya knife stats?

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63389
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

kswift420
i got an idiot question??? where do ya see ya knife stats?

go to ultra stats select cod4 ace mod, then damage types, then knife!

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

chris4874
v.s.

yes but how many hours per day? i go on a lot [i have too i am crap] and everytime i go on he is on there, now do not get me wrong i begrudge no one anything on this game, but if you are on there for [lets say] 10 hours a day then even a wanker like me could/should clock them up,how long are you on there for ferret?,

oh and if you are all wondering what all the fuss is about i hate people boasting. the real good killers like larsen/why etc do not go running around shouting look at me i am great, just play your game mate,

on the very few maps i can play[ ie the ones that are more then 50fps] i will have a shotgun waitng for you ,knifers i shit themLaughingLaughingLaughing

He according to Ultra stats is averaging 4hrs. a day...You on the other hand are averaging 5hrs. a day...And since he is fairly new to the game he is doing outstanding and he's not boasting he's just stating fact...SmileSmile

Awards

Blackbart
chris4874
v.s.

He according to Ultra stats is averaging 4hrs. a day...You on the other hand are averaging 5hrs. a day...And since he is fairly new to the game he is doing outstanding and he's not boasting he's just stating fact...SmileSmile

your view, i have mine, he is good at what he is doing regardless,but  thanks for looking all of the figures up very nice of you,and as you appear to be his advocate, he is new to cod 4 not new to cod2 where i belive he had a fearsome reputation as a knifer so new? to what?,

may be its a thing that i have to me it is boasting to others [maybe most others] its not

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

chris4874
Blackbart
chris4874
v.s.

your view, i have mine, he is good at what he is doing regardless,but  thanks for looking all of the figures up very nice of you,and as you appear to be his advocate, he is new to cod 4 not new to cod2 where i belive he had a fearsome reputation as a knifer so new? to what?,

may be its a thing that i have to me it is boasting to others [maybe most others] its not

There are no knives in COD2...LOL...And I am not his advocate...You asked how many hours he has played and I just answered that so you would know...SmileSmile

Awards

Blackbart
chris4874
Blackbart
chris4874
v.s.

There are no knives in COD2...LOL...And I am not his advocate...You asked how many hours he has played and I just answered that so you would know...SmileSmile

sorry i assumed by the way guys were talking he was a knifer on cod2 my mistake, i still hold to my views.either way i would still like to ram a shotgun up his whatsit [ like all knife'ers]

chris4874
Blackbart
chris4874
v.s.

Waaaaah.  I'm just playin' the game to have fun.... I don't get a dollar more or won't live a day longer whether I shoot, or kinfe, or win a map, or lose a map or whatever. I NEVER said I was any good, I KNOW most of these guys are better than me, never said otherwise.... I just play to have FUN with my buddies.

Bart isn't my "advocate", I'm an adult & don't need one for video games... he is a *friend*, he helped me get into XI (which is one of the best things I have done in a while), and is the head ADM for the COD2 servers, and does a damn good job at it.  Instead of being hurt that I am playing COD4 more now... he is supporting me.  A sign of class and maturity, that maybe you could learn something from.

I just like Bigmeandean's playing style (as it is the same as mine), and although I've never met him - he seems like a damn good guy, and I like playing with people that have a particular passion for the game like that.  I've played FPS's for about 10 years, and have won my share of maps.  I get really bored just running & shooting..... and sneaking up on people (or better yet decapitating them head-on in full sprint) is a hell of a lot more fun than just nading spawn spots or emptying clips into a heavy trafiic area.

I'm just giving props to Meandean....  a veteran of the XI servers that has been here longer than me, that has accomplished more than I have.  Now go grab your P90 or tube, & camp a spawn or run&gun or whatever you do.  I'll play my way, you play yours, & let's have a good time on the best damn game servers there are.   Sheesh, it's a game dude... don't make it your life.

v.s.

You sneeeaky fargin' bastage... I see you slipped back ahead of me.

You're a strong player, I see I'll have my hands full staying ahead/ keeping up with your slashing.  But competition is a good thing, and I look forward to slicing your ass up.  Wink

The more slicing the better, and props to ya.  Just stand still when you see someone sprinting at ya, and we'll see how it goes  Sealed

0.jpg

Ferret
chris4874
Blackbart
chris4874
v.s.

Waaaaah.  I'm just playin' the game to have fun.... I don't get a dollar more or won't live a day longer whether I shoot, or kinfe, or win a map, or lose a map or whatever. I NEVER said I was any good, I KNOW most of these guys are better than me, never said otherwise.... I just play to have FUN with my buddies.

Bart isn't my "advocate", I'm an adult & don't need one for video games... he is a *friend*, he helped me get into XI (which is one of the best things I have done in a while), and is the head ADM for the COD2 servers, and does a damn good job at it.  Instead of being hurt that I am playing COD4 more now... he is supporting me.  A sign of class and maturity, that maybe you could learn something from.

I just like Bigmeandean's playing style (as it is the same as mine), and although I've never met him - he seems like a damn good guy, and I like playing with people that have a particular passion for the game like that.  I've played FPS's for about 10 years, and have won my share of maps.  I get really bored just running & shooting..... and sneaking up on people (or better yet decapitating them head-on in full sprint) is a hell of a lot more fun than just nading spawn spots or emptying clips into a heavy trafiic area.

I'm just giving props to Meandean....  a veteran of the XI servers that has been here longer than me, that has accomplished more than I have.  Now go grab your P90 or tube, & camp a spawn or run&gun or whatever you do.  I'll play my way, you play yours, & let's have a good time on the best damn game servers there are.   Sheesh, it's a game dude... don't make it your life.

don't give a fuck myself,i have been playing for about 4 months now,this game is not my life, where did you get thart idea from?,like you say each to their own,[but i have started camping a bit mind you with 1.5 gig of ram,i have to change it around a bit]see you out there,

• Member ID:  2499
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  388
  • Birthday:  12/03/1969

ferret you got me good today on the ace i love it !!!!!  keep it up n happy hunting one more thing i want to say sorry to the people i stabbed in the back n to the people i stabbed in the front i wanna say ....DIE BITCH...you all love to hear that !!!!! cua on the ACE.