Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Riots in London

RAMBOS SON

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14885
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91081
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Jedi-Jack

Citizen ownership of firearms is ultra restrictive in California.  Hence why the bad guys got away with so much crap.  I wear my firearm openly and it sends a message to any would be bad guy...stay away from me and my family.  You might say that I would be the first one targeted statistically that is not the case.  Bad guys are cowards....Hence why they prey on the weak!

Good grief... Rioting happens in every dam country regardless of its politics, including North America...Yes the scenes from London looked terrible but imprimenting Marshall Law and arming every dam person is NOT the answer.  I think the Brits themselves know best what will work to prevent these situations and infusing North American conservative beliefs are not the answer...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  177
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

We went through this before. The British people are damned strong. That little country used to rule 1/3 of the world. We had riots in '85 in the exact same location (Tottenham) and also in Brixton (also a suburn of London). Brixton has rioted on three separate occasions. '81, '85, '95 I believe.

Trust me, infusing the British society with firearms is the absolute last thing you want to do. When I left the UK I was proud of the fact that our police had no reason to carry guns, although I know that has changed a lot now. Back then only Special Branch and such carried them.

Things will return to normal soon. They always do. That's one of the strengths of the British people, their ability to bounce back. Hell, all my mother had to do to fix the problems of the world was put the kettle on and make "a spot of tea"

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Aaah a nice cup of Rosy LeeInnocent

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6888
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44109
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971
  • Device:  Windows

Correct me if I am wrong, but is Brixton a part of London? Where the shit is going on too?

I was a fan of this man from my childhood(when I got my "Diamond Dogs album"). Just to break the subject.

Diamond Dogs