Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

David Letterman

WiZiD

• Member ID:  804
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960

I was on vent with a few friends and mentioned that i appeared on the David Letterman show many years ago with my counting dog Broozer. I have since lost the video I had on VHS but still have the autograph pic I got which is one of five (1 for each of the kids). I was on the same show and the man with the three dogs that fetched the same stick alltogether. I am thinking over 18 years ago. This was my seconded TV appearance with Broozer. I won the Al Fineburg stupid pet trick segment from channel 13 news of Portland Maine. My prize was a trip to go see the Letterman show. We saw Tim Allen and a model. Three days after that show I got a phone call from the Letterman show asking me to appear on the show with my dog. He was one of the smartest dogs that I will ever have. He knew about 13 commands to a tee. Including counting 0 thru 4 which got us on TV ...TWICE..................It was SWEETletterman.jpg

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11878
  • Content Per Day:  2.21
  • Achievement Points:  106465
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  Windows

I was on vent when you were telling this story. It is awesome that you were on there, I just wish you still had the video. If you ever find it please post it up.