Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Top 100 clans

Sonovabich

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Baldie as i said if you don't wanna vote why keep posting to tell everyone, i started this post to remind the people who want to vote to keep doing it, we don't need to hear why people ain't voting, as i said it takes 10 seconds to vote but people would rather take 2 minutes to say why they ain't voting instead of taking 10 seconds to vote..seems strange to me.

• Member ID:  1756
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  990
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/18/1980
  • Device:  Android

I do vote almost every day but dont care bout it at all. I know WE ARE THE BEST!!!

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Sonovabich
Baldie as i said if you don't wanna vote why keep posting to tell everyone, i started this post to remind the people who want to vote to keep doing it, we don't need to hear why people ain't voting, as i said it takes 10 seconds to vote but people would rather take 2 minutes to say why they ain't voting instead of taking 10 seconds to vote..seems strange to me.

SOB you know i love you man. It is not that we want to tell others not to vote............ fine vote but the drama from this crap gets old.

One thing I can see as a benifit of voting is to get peeps to come to the site to vote. That is a plus. But to worry what place we are in........... I will save that for a real game.

I gave up on it as i just dont care about that crap. I have way more important things in my life to worry about........... i mean that. We all do.

Vote XI that is cool but dont blame the none voters for us losing. It just dont matter in the grand sceme of things. Life is way to short to worry about stupid shit.

• Member ID:  1608
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  411
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2639
  • Birthday:  11/12/1968

I gave up on voting as well

• Member ID:  2347
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  562
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  3685
  • Birthday:  02/07/1970

Sonovabich
Well one clan has around 1000 members so to say that they should'nt be beating us in the vote sounds a bit silly, but i get sick of hearing "we don't need to vote because we know we are the best" it sounds a bit arrogant to me, don't you think the other clans who are kicking our arse at the moment are saying the same thing , and as for cheating lets not forget how many of our members who used to vote numerous times a day, how do we know these other clans ain't doing the same...but if we can't be bothered to take 10 seconds a day to click on the vote box maybe we should pull out.Frown

I feel it is up to the individual to vote or not to vote but, i feel if we dont vote you are letting them win , Even if they fiddle it and come 1st every month and we dont cheat "at least we know we are still voting for the best clan" And thats all that counts as far as i am concerned. My vote counts to me as an xi member, i was made welcome by the family of idiots and have always remembered that and for me that counts my votes in

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Lol Hxtr where did it say i was blaming the non voters for us losing, just can't understand that if you are here on the website it only takes 10 seconds to vote, then why not do it, the facility is there if we don't want to use it then lets get rid of it, sick of hearing about people not voting because of other clans so called cheating and then we had XI  members saying they vote 3 or 4 times a day, just seems to me that since it looks like we might not win easily every month now, that people have lost interest.

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

i thought last month rugger said we were done .im for that...whats  the point

• Member ID:  715
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  418
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2178
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16606
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/04/1943

Sonovabich

C'mon now SOB, you know whining and complaining are main topics and part of the fun for forum posts.

Besides, it helps the post count. Soon I will be a post whore guest,Tongue out