Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

What Will You Do To Win?

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6527
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63430
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

First let me say am not begrudging anyone the desire to win. My point is what can you justify in your own mind to get the win of any said game you may be playing. Today I had the opportunity all by sheer accident to see a particular player who is a quite established player do some things I know they know is wrong so they could try to get a few more kills. I took a recording but when I went to view it I can't find ot to give to an admin. But thats another matter than what this is about aside from the fact he did something he didn't think anyone could see him do and I accidentally happen to spec and it just happen to be this player at this time. He went into a glitch and was trying very hard to get some kills from there. Before he entered the glitch he made sure no one saw him go into the glitch then he entered it. As far as I am concerned it could have been a numerous other things he did like so many others I have seen do. He wanted to win that bad. would would you do to win? For me winning is great but not all that important. because its just a bonus for playing well! I believe most of us would not intentionally spawn kill as a general rule tho we all have an occasional spawn kill. Its when you come around the map and the same player kills you from the same place like happened today and the player denied it. When we confronted him he said he keeps spawning there. Well he had 4 seconds to get the hell out of Dodge every time he spawned then, but he chose to spawn kill others when they spawned in front of him. These are just a few examples of what people do to try to get the win, but most never get that all elusive win. I believe it tells us about the basic core of our selves. I hope I am wrong but the ones who push the limits till they get kicked show their real colors when they appeal. I am still wondering what do you do to get the WIN?

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5095
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44703
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

I would rather blow myself up and burn in hell than glitch or cheat.I sorta like to blow myself up lol.

I do pretty good at FT but some days I just can't do anything.I do get kinda pissy and moan about it but I always hang in there no matter how many times I get pwned.If I'm not doing to well I will stay back and thaw team mates exclusively until the round or map ends.

I've been called a hack because I do pretty darn good alot of the time,but I NEVER GLITCH.Glitching is the same as hacking in my book and totally unfair to everyone on the server.

Edited by Pvt.Death

• Member ID:  490
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  446
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  3309
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/25/1973

Fuck i dont dont know,,, inever win.lol. i just figure if im the top 3 im the most sober :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

• Member ID:  1130
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

What fun is winning if you have to cheat to do it. If you cheated you didn't really win in my opinion.

• Member ID:  1443
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  2299
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Achievement Points:  17866
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

Fuck i dont dont know,,, inever win.lol. i just figure if im the top 3 im the most sober :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

you are a winner in my book ;)

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  5095
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44703
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

you are a winner in my book ;)

Your a Wiener in my book Drama :hrhr: