Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The thing for whoever to read for what reason

swissxi

• Member ID:  320
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  858
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/25/1984

Since it says , talk about any old shit..  I think me and this fits well.

Now, >XI< to me isn't this process shit. I if I wanted this shit I would go into the DMV. Indeed rugger had 10000000000000000000000000000000000% over what stays and what goes.  Yes I created >XI< for people to drink beer raise holy hell and most of all have fun. , many people had left >XI< and came back  HELL we took in some clans that had nowhere to go . ,  I really didn't need a reason, they  were family .. Hope like hell if I were to move back to my family’s house I wouldn’t need to fill out an application .. If you were banned then yes ( maybe) . I would want to be welcomed back with warm arms. (As some of you have that still remember the old days) but things change and that's alright! I'm sure there's a million motherfuckers out there that's made this process like it is. That's good!! I have nothing against the process nor am I mad / sad / * fill in the blank * I simply don’t feel I need to justify myself to come back home.

Why I left? LIFE, college, making mistakes, have to sell my computer shit over the years to make rent and get other shit I needed. ( * cough * world of warcraft * cough )  Finding myself as a human and transition to a man... Do I login the forums every day? NO, AM I responsible? HELL NO. But that's alright!! Shit happens and I understand.  All I ask for was I was able to represent something I started and handed off to a MUCH better person that had a vision! 

Swiss>XI<  <<<<  This I will always have  .. So folks dont go away too long.. cause mom and dad wont let you back in ... 

Thank You :sleeping:

• Member ID:  1194
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Swiss, I came around after you stopped playing on COD2 so I don't know you or anything about you. As far as everybody in this clan is concerned, Rugger is XI. We know that other people were involved in the beginning but they're all gone and he's still running things like a well oiled machine. Yes we have a process for former members to be approved for tags regardless of who they are.

As far as your reasons for leaving back in 2011, a quick search of the forum brought up a post that might refresh your memory.

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:22 PM

I bow my head, and take off my hat. These years with >XI< ( Even thought i haven't been around ) I see a Huge change from the UT2003; UT2004 Invasion and so on. From what i hear now.. I am offically out of this .. It has been fun, but i see and hear a LOT of bullshit going around.. It was with the intent of >XI< When i created it.. not bullshit and in NO WAY Betray a founding member of the clan, and TAGS you all wear so Proud of.

So to all who made it as it is.. GREAT JOB!

To those who keep it real.. Thank you ( not many )

And to the rest Good to know about how it really is out there..

>XI<

Good luck Rugger>XI<

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8278
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53709
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Android

Ya do have the tendency to come and go. I have a nephew like that. We see him every time he gets outa jail :) 

• Member ID:  3708
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1702
  • Device:  iPhone

He was in jail? [emoji61][emoji12]

Edited by NORESPECT4U

• Member ID:  3708
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1702

P

Edited by NORESPECT4U

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

Swiss, I remember when you was here and know very well what role you played in the forming of >XI<...I'm glad that you came back and want to be a member again...But (there is always a but) you are coming across like you should be above the rules...As you were once the leader you should know a good leader is subject to and accepts the same rules as everyone else and in this case it applies to ex-leaders too... 

Awards

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2017
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16710
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994
  • Device:  Windows

My dad was an admin back in CoD2 5 or so years ago but he left and I respect his decision as he had his reasons. A lot has changed, admins etc have come and gone and boss and the head/senior admins have all my respect for keeping this place running and strong. A huge thanks to Rugger for all his effort. He didnt cut and run when shit hit the fans.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14888
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Achievement Points:  91105
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970

Swiss, buddy those days are gone. We were like the old west back then. Who needed rules when there was very few us, many came and left as they pleased.

Things are much different, and have had to mature and grow as a group. It's all for the best and you should be able to respect that. Good to see you back.

Pete